PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2014 - Week 4

cdj
10-01-2013, 07:23 AM
The week will advance again on Thursday, October 3.

User v User Games:
TCU (marcotte) at Memphis (Xusemagru)

Good luck!

marcotte14
10-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Xusemagru, I am available anytime after 9pm (est) everyday.

Xusemagru
10-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Sounds good. We can probably get the thrashing over tonight most likely. Just take it easy on me lol

marcotte14
10-01-2013, 03:41 PM
haha, I'm sure we will have a good competitive game. What time works for you tonight?

Xusemagru
10-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Apparently you have not been reading my posts in here lol 9pm est is fine by me

Xusemagru
10-01-2013, 09:09 PM
gg...I am so tired of losing it is not even funny. still couldnt figure out how you were not offside on my last drive on 2nd and goal lol still mad i was unable to punch the ball in from anywhere

marcotte14
10-01-2013, 09:33 PM
You don't give yourself enough credit. If it wasn't for a couple big plays, it would've been very close. I tried to blitz, you picked that up pretty good, and then you were picking me apart when I went into the dime. I have some big, speedy receivers that was able to get behind your secondary. I had success with the read option early, then I went away from it because you adjusted well. I noticed a couple of read options that you ran, but you kept it with your QB for the WR option and I stopped it for a loss, but I think you just misread it cause your back had big holes to run through. It is always tough to score within the 10, for everyone I feel like.

I don't remember about the offside, maybe I was just trying to fake blitz, then drop back into coverage, I dropped 7 when I had the int. Why did you use chew clock so soon?

Xusemagru
10-01-2013, 09:41 PM
You don't give yourself enough credit. If it wasn't for a couple big plays, it would've been very close. I tried to blitz, you picked that up pretty good, and then you were picking me apart when I went into the dime. I have some big, speedy receivers that was able to get behind your secondary. I had success with the read option early, then I went away from it because you adjusted well. I noticed a couple of read options that you ran, but you kept it with your QB for the WR option and I stopped it for a loss, but I think you just misread it cause your back had big holes to run through. It is always tough to score within the 10, for everyone I feel like.

I don't remember about the offside, maybe I was just trying to fake blitz, then drop back into coverage, I dropped 7 when I had the int. Why did you use chew clock so soon?

defense is not my strong suit so i tried to limit the time in the game. JB threw 60 on me! so I was trying to not give you that chance lol 2nd and goal I ran the ball you went just left of center when you lined up and did a swim move around the guard and stopped me for a 4 yard loss.

It was a good game I am making strides just have to do better.

HANDSWARD
10-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Coming off a 42-21 beatdown on Nebraska, the Maryland Terrapins took their 3-0 record on the road to face rival West Virginia in Morgantown. The Terrapins got rolling early and took a 10-0 lead, forcing a punt and a missed FG on the first two Mountaineer possessions. But West Virignia QB Ford Childress wouldn't be held scoreless. He used his third possession to drive his team right down the field and finished with a 23 yard TD pass to finally get on the board. The Maryland offense answered on their first play back on the field. Stefon Diggs took the lid off the defense for a 75 yard TD catch. West Virigina returned the favor with a 75 yard bomb of their own on the very next possession. The first quarter ended with a Maryland punt and a 17-14 Maryland lead. Childress started the second quarter where he left off the first, orchestrating back to back long TD drives to put the Mountaineers up 28-17. Maryland QB Ricardo Young wasn't fazed though, and he drove his team down to score a TD before the end of the half, finishing it off with a 23 yard TD run. Still, Maryland was losing at half and Ford Childress had thrown for 350 yards and 4 TDs on them. The defense had to make adjustments if they were going to win this one. And they did just that, bringing the blitz the entire second half. They sacked Childress twice, forced a lot of throwaways, and nabbed and interception. The one lone Mountaineer drive that got into scoring position ended with a missed FG. West Virginia scored 0 points in the second half. The Marland offense was able to get enough points to get the lead back and finish the game with a 34-28 victory.

cdj
10-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Washington State loses at Stanford 24-14.

The Cougars couldn't establish a consistent running game and left a lot of points out on the field. The Cardinal recovered their own fumble in the endzone for a TD and converted a fake punt to set-up another TD.

cdj
10-03-2013, 08:19 PM
JB, snoop, & Deuce remain.

Deuce
10-03-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm not going to be able to get my game in until tomorrow at 4 or so. If you need to advance go ahead. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

psusnoop
10-03-2013, 08:48 PM
JB, snoop, & Deuce remain.

I'm playing in a minute here.

cdj
10-04-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm not going to be able to get my game in until tomorrow at 4 or so. If you need to advance go ahead. Sorry!

I can wait and advance right after that. This way we will have the whole weekend for the next week. Please post here when complete and I will also keep trying to check the OD website.

Deuce
10-04-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm leaving work at 4 CST so I'll play as soon as I get home.

Deuce
10-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Chris, I could not log on to the EA servers. Anyone else having issues? I've got to take my son to soccer practice at 5:30 so please feel free to advance.