PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 14 Season Ticket Impressions

CLW
09-21-2013, 08:38 AM
Completely forgot this badboy became available yesterday. Starting the download now. I'm interested in seeing how (if at all) this year is different from the past FIFAs. I'm not expecting many changes and that the game is still far too offense friendly and will require heavy slider adjustments to get a balanced game of soccer.

jaymo76
09-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Looking forward to the reviews. I decided to let my season ticket expire.

CLW
09-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Played one game with Houston in a Friendly before the season and tied 4-4. Some slight improvements (ball does not stick right with guys with their receiving passes; players don't cut as well on a dime; etc...) however, in the end its still too offense friendly but i suspect some sliders will help lower the scoring some.

jaymo76
09-21-2013, 06:17 PM
CLW, are you going to get into dynasty/franchise (I forget what they call it???) and check out the GLOBAL SCOUTING NETWORK? I have heard some good things about it.

Canes Fan
09-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Career mode.

CLW
09-22-2013, 07:15 AM
CLW, are you going to get into dynasty/franchise (I forget what they call it???) and check out the GLOBAL SCOUTING NETWORK? I have heard some good things about it.

I took a look at it briefly yesterday and it does look interesting but no clue how it works really. My scouts found a few keepers in Korea and I asked them to scout them further.