PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Marlowe
09-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Hey guys. We've been using group me in another OD with great success. Might help with coordinating offseason and reminding users if they're last up to play or get their recruiting in.

https://groupme.com/

HANDSWARD
09-18-2013, 07:55 PM
I think this would be good for those that don't have access to a computer during the day. I pretty much always have a computer around me as long as I am home or at work so I will check in on the site often enough to see if I have to do anything.

I think that if people used the OD website a little more to get things done it would help. I'd like to think that most people use it but I could be wrong. The only time you need to go in game on your console is when you have to play. The initial recruiting board setup is probably the only other thing as the website isn't the best tool for trying to find new recruits to add to your board. That being said, it can still be used for that. It's just a slow process.

marcotte14
09-19-2013, 07:14 AM
I agree, most everyone has a smart phone, I have it checked so I get an email when a user game is completed and when the week is advanced. If you haven't done that, I highly suggest it. Overall I think our communication is really good considering there are 11 of us. I would like to get through the season a little quicker (month?) so we can get multiple seasons in because I think we have a good group of guys.

pearice
09-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Recruiting wise, EA has the dynasty on their website.

Marlowe
09-23-2013, 11:13 AM
I understand EA has the website online. This is more of a "dude you're last up. Get your shit done already" type of suggestion. ;)

HANDSWARD
09-23-2013, 02:26 PM
I understand EA has the website online. This is more of a "dude you're last up. Get your shit done already" type of suggestion. ;)

I think we should all have a personal goal of not being last up. Especially JB, who should always have the personal goal of not being last up. :P

JBHuskers
09-24-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm usually done in time :nod: just early in the first season I wasn't.