PDA

View Full Version : Important League Vote

cdj
08-06-2010, 02:54 PM
As most of you know, we are having an issue with getting a game thrown out.

The NCAA team would like to join the OD so they can get a better look at the issue so it can be fixed.

However, there is a slight chance this could ruin the OD. Please vote ASAP if you care if they join (temporarily) to try and fix the issue for the community.

CLW
08-06-2010, 03:00 PM
We are in what Week 3? No big deal if we lose our progress so far.

cdj
08-06-2010, 03:01 PM
I should add that we would need one person to step out of the OD temporarily to give the devs commish access to better look at the file.

The vote looks like we will be risking the issue to help solve this problem for the community, so maybe Kingpin's spot could be one we temp. give away since he's one of the guys we need the game thrown out for? (And he's on here a lot, so that's why I picked on him. :P)

Kingpin32
08-06-2010, 03:08 PM
I should add that we would need one person to step out of the OD temporarily to give the devs commish access to better look at the file.

The vote looks like we will be risking the issue to help solve this problem for the community, so maybe Kingpin's spot could be one we temp. give away since he's one of the guys we need the game thrown out for? (And he's on here a lot, so that's why I picked on him. :P)

Lol I would be willing to give up my spot for the good of the community. Maybe they can name the fix after me lol.

JBHuskers
08-06-2010, 03:13 PM
LOL ignore my NO vote......

I read this in the post - Please vote ASAP if you care if they join (temporarily) to try and fix the issue for the community.

And I was voting no that I don't care....it's a yes...I'll see if I can fix my vote.

Kingpin32
08-06-2010, 03:14 PM
LOL ignore my NO vote......

I read this in the post - Please vote ASAP if you care if they join (temporarily) to try and fix the issue for the community.

And I was voting no that I don't care....it's a yes...I'll see if I can fix my vote.
You always have to be difficult JB :P

cdj
08-06-2010, 03:14 PM
With us nearing the 6 vote mark, Kingpin either step down or I'll give you the boot here in a few minutes. ;)

Kingpin32
08-06-2010, 03:19 PM
I'll step down gracefully.

cdj
08-06-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't think it will cause you to lose any settings. We will not advance the week unless the devs need us to, but I don't expect that. You may want to recheck your Recruiting settings when you rejoin.

Kingpin32
08-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Ok will do. I'm officially out.

JBHuskers
08-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Ok will do. I'm officially out.

Thanks for volunteering man.

Kingpin32
08-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Thanks for volunteering man.

No problem, anything to help out.

cdj
08-06-2010, 03:48 PM
I e-mailed Ben to let him know the invite was sent and I'll keep you guys up to date. It may throw us off a day or two, but hopefully this will help fix the problem.

shorty199127
08-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Just think about it,we might have never found out this error if I had never done the fake fieldgoal.

Sinister
08-06-2010, 11:54 PM
whatever is best for the dynasty king will be able to rejoin so sure

JBHuskers
08-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Just think about it,we might have never found out this error if I had never done the fake fieldgoal.

:D

cdj
08-07-2010, 01:06 PM

:D That's pretty funny!

The guy who will be investigating will check into it Monday, so I hope we advance the week on Tuesday sometime or whenever they figure out the problem. Apologies for the delay, but hopefully this will allow them to fix the issue at-hand.

steelerfan
08-07-2010, 03:19 PM

Why do I hear Peter Griffin's voice every time I read that? :dunno:

:P