PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2013 - Week 15

cdj
09-05-2013, 06:00 AM
The week will advance again on Sunday, September 8 or once all three games have been played. Please handle your recruiting tasks at your earliest convenience.

Only three users have games this week:
Army (gibo) at Navy (CPU)
Memphis (Xusemagru) at UConn (CPU)
#6 UL Lafayette (marcotte) at South Alabama (CPU)

Off-week: Buffalo (Marlowe), FAU (cdj), FIU (JBHuskers), Georgia State (snoop), LA Tech (ecirp), New Mexico (Escobar), Old Dominion (Deuce), UTEP (HANDSWARD), UTSA (bjrod)

Good luck!

gibo
09-05-2013, 10:29 AM
I play AF this week, full throttle flex bone option! Any advice on a defense to help stop the triple option? Thanks !

HANDSWARD
09-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Done with recruiting

HANDSWARD
09-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I play AF this week, full throttle flex bone option! Any advice on a defense to help stop the triple option? Thanks !

Make sure you have a guy zoning each of the flats to make sure you push the runs back towards the middle of the field (I just use my CB's to do it). Control one of your safeties. Bring him up into the play and always go for the QB with him. Hopefully your front seven can handle any of the hand-offs or pitches. I usually run cover 2 zone as a base for this strategy and hot route the LB's to man coverage so they are focused in on what the RB's are doing. It's annoying to have to do all that on every defensive play but it works.

JBHuskers
09-05-2013, 12:18 PM
I'll do recruiting tonight. A bowl win will put me at 8-5. Hopefully that gets me a nice mid-level BCS job.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Xusemagru
09-05-2013, 12:53 PM
well with a bowl game out of reach for me...i am shooting for one of the offensive records in my game. Maybe the passing yards per game record or something. I need something to shoot for. Hoping my high-octane offense will lead me to an OC job at a bigger school next year.

I think of myself like Oregon...scores lots of points, plays no defense and chokes against the good teams(or user controlled teams) maybe next season i will be better

gibo
09-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks hands , hopefully I will have time to make adjustments ! When I play exhibition game against them they run hurry up the whole game !

HANDSWARD
09-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Thanks hands , hopefully I will have time to make adjustments ! When I play exhibition game against them they run hurry up the whole game !

You don't have to hot route the LB's. They can usually react fast enough. I've just found that they react a touch faster with the hot route. The important thing is the cover 2 zone and go after the QB with your safety.

Xusemagru
09-05-2013, 07:06 PM
welp lost my last game of the year 47-46...next season cant come fast enough

gibo
09-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Thanks hands for defense help , I missed a lot of tackles with safety , my user skills is sad ! Lol My team couldn't tackle , but we got a win ! I ran cover 2 out of the 4-3 , thanks so much !

HANDSWARD
09-08-2013, 08:19 AM
No problem dude.

And my user skills suck too. I miss all the same tackles. Have to keep trying to get better at it though.

HANDSWARD
09-10-2013, 08:45 PM
JB won 49-35. Good game dude.

Looks like we are ready to advance.