PDA

View Full Version : NFUT NFUT Weekly Challenge 'Sunday Series': September 2-9

cdj
09-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Auction Block
Overall: 90
Quarter Length: 2 Minutes
Games Consumed: Yes
Description: Take on this team of the most popular base player items in this week's edition of the Auction House Challenge. Win this game to receive a coin reward and unlock Team of the Week. Expires Monday, September 9. (Varsity difficulty)
Reward: 750 Coins
Unlock Requirements: None

Elite Ricky Watters
Overall: 92
Quarter Length: 3 Minutes
Description: Defeat this majority Notre Dame team led by Ricky Watters to receive a coin reward. Expires Monday, September 9. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: 1000 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Auction Block in this sequence

Elite Travis Frederick
Overall: 92
Description: Defeat this majority Wisconsin team led by Travis Frederick to receive a coin reward. Expires Monday, September 9. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: 1250 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Elite Ricky Watters in this sequence

Award Winner Bobby Engram
Overall: 93
Description: Defeat this majority Penn State team led by Bobby Engram to receive a coin reward. Expires Monday, September 9. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: 1500 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Elite Travis Frederick in this sequence

Award Winner Luke Kuechly
Overall: 93
Description: Defeat this majority Boston College team led by Luke Kuechly to receive a coin reward. Expires Monday, September 9. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: 1750 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Award Winner Bobby Engram in this sequence

All-American Challenge
Overall: 96
Quarter Length: 4 Minutes
Description: Take on the 2010 All-America Team in this week's edition of the 'All-American Challenge.' Defeat this team and receive a coin reward and a Gold Upgrade Pack. CPU uniform based on 2010 BCS champion. (All-American difficulty)
Reward: 1000 Coins + Gold Reward Pack
Unlock Requirements: Complete Award Winner Luke Kuechly in this sequence

AtomicCity42
09-09-2013, 07:43 PM
New here..are they just going to do one a week now instead of doing a Tuesday Sunday deal? I have ran out of things to do lol

cdj
09-09-2013, 07:58 PM
New here..are they just going to do one a week now instead of doing a Tuesday Sunday deal? I have ran out of things to do lol

It's looking that way. I thought we would see more in-season promos & events.

Some aspects yet to happen so far in NFUT:

- A few specialty spirit items called Collectibles are found in packs too. These feature your favorite team’s Mascot and Nickname. There are also items for Conference, Championship, and Heisman Trophies.

- Also, be sure to look for special edition packs around rivalry games, bowl games and other major college football events for your chance to score some rare stuff.

Welcome to the site, by the way!

AtomicCity42
09-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Thank you, this is my first experience with any of the Ultimate Team stuff and I am hooked lol. Its right up my alley as far as what I like to do.