PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre Cockgate

JBHuskers
08-05-2010, 08:50 AM
In case you haven't heard.....

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-cock-shots-not-a-love-story

....and do you blame him?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/01/01/gal_sterger-6.jpg

AustinWolv
08-05-2010, 09:14 AM
She kinda looks like a younger Deanna Favre.

You think an 'ol vet wouldn't make a rookie mistake like leaving evidence though.

skipwondah33
08-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Well if it isn't the world's best bandwagoner

Damn nothing can remain private anymore

JBHuskers
08-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Well if it isn't the world's best bandwagoner

Damn nothing can remain private anymore

Welcome to the digital age :D

skipwondah33
08-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the digital age :D

Well I more or so meant the people involved really. Like is that something that really needed to be shared? I guess a secret doesn't mean a thing.....until well its worth something or for publicity.

Everyones so damn thirsty to be famous or what it could do for them these days.

JBHuskers
08-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Well I more or so meant the people involved really. Like is that something that really needed to be shared? I guess a secret doesn't mean a thing.....until well its worth something or for publicity.

Everyones so damn thirsty to be famous or what it could do for them these days.

True...she didn't want this to come out....sure.

And Erin Andrews has to secretly thank the stalker for skyrocketing her career, cuz she would not have been on Dancing with the Stars without this.

So now Jenn gets her hot ass name out there, and before you know it she'll go from Jet sideline reporter to ESPN or NFL Network thanks to this pub.

steelerfan
08-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Oh, how I hate Favre. This is better than him dying or retiring! LMAO!

cdj
08-05-2010, 12:37 PM
I don't like how she let the info come out now. If it wasn't worth mentioning when it happened, why do it now? It sounds like the sites that caught wind of this info were pushing for it to be released and she went along with it.

cdj
08-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Oh, how I hate Favre. This is better than him dying or retiring! LMAO!

Check your phone in a few minutes. Got a video I want you to see....

(Where are my crocs?)

steelerfan
08-05-2010, 12:43 PM

(Where are my crocs?)

What is THAT? It looks like you're wrestling a tiny pineapple!:sick:

EDIT: nice watch, though.

cdj
08-05-2010, 12:46 PM

Thanks! :)

JBHuskers
08-05-2010, 12:54 PM
I don't like how she let the info come out now. If it wasn't worth mentioning when it happened, why do it now? It sounds like the sites that caught wind of this info were pushing for it to be released and she went along with it.

From what I gathered...the guy at Deadspin knows Jenn and told her he can't keep this story quiet anymore after he was back in the news.

JBHuskers
08-05-2010, 12:55 PM

(Where are my crocs?)

What is THAT? It looks like you're wrestling a tiny pineapple!:sick:

Let's hope THIS doesn't get leaked.

steelerfan
08-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Let's hope THIS doesn't get leaked.

When I saw it, I threw my phone across the room. Right now, I think it's harmless so (because of my fear of a permaban) I think it's in my best interest to just save it on my computer for friends to laugh at.

Now, if deadspin ever calls.....

And you should hear the voicemails. :smh:

Kingpin32
08-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Maybe around Community Days for NCAA 12, you guys can leak it. :D

cdj
08-05-2010, 01:01 PM
From what I gathered...the guy at Deadspin knows Jenn and told her he can't keep this story quiet anymore after he was back in the news.

His reasoning sounded pretty weak to me....more like he wanted to get the site some attention. Mainstream media isn't going to address the story, so what did they gain?

AustinWolv
08-05-2010, 02:16 PM

Yeah, this.

JBHuskers
08-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Maybe around Community Days for NCAA 12, you guys can leak it. :D

Leak is probably the wrong word to use here.

ram29jackson
08-05-2010, 11:45 PM
no legit media has picked up on it...so, I give it no merit.

HWill
08-06-2010, 12:02 AM
no legit media has picked up on it...so, I give it no merit.

No legit sports media outlet is going to pick up on a story like this. It's similar to the LeBron James story involving his mom.

jaymo76
08-06-2010, 02:46 AM
Classic... I doubt it's true... but if it was... oh what a legacy!

ram29jackson
08-06-2010, 12:32 PM
No legit sports media outlet is going to pick up on a story like this. It's similar to the LeBron James story involving his mom.

All American Superstar has affair- If true or had decent facts to back it up would be all over the news.

Its not the 1940's, media wouldnt protect him or hide the story. Doesnt even compare to a low class parents story.

JBHuskers
08-06-2010, 12:46 PM
All American Superstar has affair- If true or had decent facts to back it up would be all over the news.

Its not the 1940's, media wouldnt protect him or hide the story. Doesnt even compare to a low class parents story.

Just imagine if we had Twitter, TMZ, and the like when Wilt Chamberlain was in his "prime" :D

HWill
08-06-2010, 02:46 PM
I was wrong. Just saw the story on CBS Sportline.

cdj
08-10-2010, 10:38 AM
You probably won't want to crank this at work, unless you work at the same place JB does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AuEuYyfL0o&feature=player_embedded

steelerfan
08-10-2010, 12:33 PM
^^:D:D

Rudy
08-10-2010, 06:01 PM
You'd think athletes would be smarter than that but after seeing Tiger text tons of messages to skanks across the country I can believe anything. And it's true that any info out there is going to get exposed because of the money. Clinton got exposed and JFK did a lot more fooling around than he did.

JBHuskers
08-11-2010, 10:14 AM
You probably won't want to crank this at work, unless you work at the same place JB does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AuEuYyfL0o&feature=player_embedded

This is not this guy's first parody as he did a hilarious one about Tom Brady to the tune of Kenny Roger's "Lady"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufwukWgKfI

JBHuskers
08-11-2010, 10:18 AM
You'd think athletes would be smarter than that but after seeing Tiger text tons of messages to skanks across the country I can believe anything. And it's true that any info out there is going to get exposed because of the money. Clinton got exposed and JFK did a lot more fooling around than he did.

Well Favre did this two years ago. Allegedly :D

JBHuskers
10-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Voicemails to Jen released:

http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger?skyline=true&s=i

steelerfan
10-08-2010, 12:41 PM
I was just commenting to a friend 2 days ago that there hadn't been a Cockgate Update. I was hoping it hadn't gone away. Maybe, if this whole season is a personal and professional disaster, he'll finally go away.

Also, I just watched thar Brady vid. Lol!

steelerfan
10-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Per ESPN, the NFL is now investigating. Maybe they'll have some sort of weiner lineup ala Porky's. :D:D

JBHuskers
10-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Per ESPN, the NFL is now investigating. Maybe they'll have some sort of weiner lineup ala Porky's. :D:D

:D :D :D :D "you look like you've been screwing around corners"

Rudy
10-08-2010, 06:19 PM
It is amazing how similar his wife looks to this chick. Favre = Tiger Woods. He's been treated with kid gloves right now. Let's see how this goes. He looks dead to rights with other chicks now coming out (former team massage therapists).

http://img2.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/64931089-deanna-favre.jpg

JeffHCross
10-08-2010, 06:29 PM
....and do you blame him?Yes. Never been attracted to her.

AustinWolv
10-09-2010, 12:28 AM
It is amazing how similar his wife looks to this chick. Favre = Tiger Woods. He's been treated with kid gloves right now. Let's see how this goes. He looks dead to rights with other chicks now coming out (former team massage therapists).

http://img2.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/64931089-deanna-favre.jpg

Maybe he's got a mom/daughter fetish thing going on in his head.

steelerfan
10-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Yes. Never been attracted to her.

Wow. You should see someone about that (not a priest).

JBHuskers
10-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Wow. You should see someone about that (not a priest).

This. :D

JeffHCross
10-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Meh. If she was hitting on me, I certainly wouldn't turn it down, but I also wouldn't go out of my way to chat her up. Just not my type I guess.

oweb26
10-10-2010, 07:28 PM
I would let one loose on her face with no problems. She cute enough, but then again I'm married so I think my standards of chicks has gone down since marriage.

Rudy
10-11-2010, 05:37 AM
On NFL.com, this story isn't even linked on the site.

JBHuskers
10-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Deadspin just posted the e-mail they just received from NFL Security:

http://deadspin.com/5668866/

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2010/10/favrestergeremail.jpg

oweb26
10-20-2010, 03:02 PM
I undertstand why the NFL is investigating, but this just shows how serious deadspin is taking this. Which is saying not serious at all. I think its all a joke anyway but whatever.

AustinWolv
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
It comes across as a publicity-whore thing as much as anything.

steelerfan
10-20-2010, 04:31 PM
I think Favre would be publicly denying it if it were total BS. Instead, he has had a "someone shoy my dog" look when in front of the media.

I think it's the ultimate irony that people are referring to her as a publicity whore (though she is). Favre is THE supreme publicity whore! If something as described happened, and she didn't encourage it, I really can't blame her if she tries to cash in.

AustinWolv
10-21-2010, 08:35 AM
steeler, if you were responding to my comment, I was talking about Deadspin using it to get publicity since she didn't push it out public.

And yes, Favre is a publicity whore.

I just can't believe how stupid he was if he did it.

JBHuskers
10-21-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm sure he did it. He cheated on Deanna four or five years ago. She admitted that in her book I think.

AustinWolv
10-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Hm, never read it, but Google says that book came out back then and the cheating was before they were married. Didn't know they had a kid prior to that though until just now.
Never really followed Fahv-ruh much, but I laugh every time I see this thread's title.

steelerfan
10-21-2010, 05:08 PM
steeler, if you were responding to my comment, I was talking about Deadspin using it to get publicity since she didn't push it out public.

And yes, Favre is a publicity whore.

I just can't believe how stupid he was if he did it.

I somewhat was responding to you. I wasn't, however, taking any jabs at you. Just sorta expanding on what you said. I didn't realize you were referring to deadspin as the attention whore. You're right about that, but if I owned that site I'd do the same (assuming I was reasonably certain it was true).

I didn't know that Deanna was aware of past indiscretions. Maybe that makes her a money-grubbing whore too.

Rudy
10-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Andy Brandt was in the Green Bay front office and said, without going into details, that Favre, Chmura and Frank Winters were big party guys that got themselves into trouble. When Deanna almost left him he got his act cleaned up (pain pill stuff) and was supposed to have been a good family guy. Andy said he thought he was staying out of trouble after that.

AustinWolv
10-22-2010, 10:09 AM
I somewhat was responding to you. I wasn't, however, taking any jabs at you. Just sorta expanding on what you said. I didn't realize you were referring to deadspin as the attention whore. You're right about that, but if I owned that site I'd do the same (assuming I was reasonably certain it was true).

I didn't know that Deanna was aware of past indiscretions. Maybe that makes her a money-grubbing whore too.
No worries, I wasn't mad or arguing or anything.

As for Deanna, after reading an article on her yesterday from several years ago, not sure I'd call her money-grubbing or shallow or anything.....perhaps a sucker for Brett is her fault though.

JBHuskers
10-25-2010, 01:42 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/brett-favre-wrangler-commercial/1255771/

steelerfan
10-25-2010, 02:10 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/brett-favre-wrangler-commercial/1255771/

:D:D:D:D:D:D

AustinWolv
10-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Cool, SNL is funny for once. :)

steelerfan
12-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Apparently, the NFL could not conclude that Favre violated the Personal Conduct Policy (I guess there was no penis lineup) so they fined him 50k for failure to cooperate.

JBHuskers
12-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Apparently, the NFL could not conclude that Favre violated the Personal Conduct Policy (I guess there was no penis lineup) so they fined him 50k for failure to cooperate.

Some are saying the fine is too small, I guess it's just relative to the size.

psuexv
12-29-2010, 01:02 PM

Considering that he's retiring I don't think a suspension would mean much anyway.

psuexv
12-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Some are saying the fine is too small, I guess it's just relative to the size.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pS7sKjlzwFg/S_pBP3Q2zGI/AAAAAAAAFqM/p-G-fMOH0Vw/s320/kelso-burn.jpg

steelerfan
12-29-2010, 01:08 PM
Considering that he's retiring I don't think a suspension would mean much anyway.

I agree, I wasn't suggesting one. I was just commenting on the reason given for the fine.

Rudy
12-30-2010, 06:45 AM
I think the reason for the fine is ridiculous. He's fined because he wouldn't incriminate himself? Since when did pleading the 5th result in $50,000 fines? Oh that's right. It's because it's the NFL and they pander to public opinion and the NFLPA is a joke.

JeffHCross
12-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Since when did pleading the 5th result in $50,000 fines?You can't plead the 5th when you're not under oath, when you're not in a court of law, and when you're dealing with your employer. There's no legal protections there.

steelerfan
12-30-2010, 06:40 PM
It's been, at the very least, implied that Favre lied. Also, if he gave no testimony, it's all her word and her evidence.

Rudy
12-31-2010, 07:04 AM
When you listen to the one phone call it's clearly Brett Favre. But all he did was invite her up to his room. The biggest thing is determining if he sent his cock to her. And this ain't exactly Mother Theresa. Maybe that's not fair but this chick takes her clothes off for money and has only gotten her status for being a skank.

My point it the NFL has appointed itself judge, jury and executioner and they don't believe in abiding by criminal or civil court decisions. Look at Big Ben. The guy is shady but he was never even charged with a crime but gets a 4-6 game suspension. That had everything to do with public opinion and nothing else. The Detroit Lions DL coach drives naked through a Wendy's drive through and the team only suspends him one game and the NFL is fine because it never really caught on in the media.

Michael Vick abused dogs and never got an additional penalty from the NFL. Why is that? Because they determined the court's decision to punish him with 1.5 years in jail was enough. Donte Stallworth's case was resolved by both the criminal and civil courts but Goodell said it's not good enough because fans were still pissed. He gets an extra year suspension. And with every suspension and fine the NFLPA says and does nothing. No other union in a professional sport would be this docile. Do they not realize how much power they have?

jaymo76
01-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Has his wife said anything about this??? Normally we see 500+ plus sideline shots during each game but I haven't seen or heard anything since this story broke.