PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2013 - Week 4

cdj
07-30-2013, 08:17 PM
The week will advance again on Friday night, August 2.

User v User Games:
Buffalo (Marlowe) at New Mexico (Escobar)
UTSA (bjrod) at UTEP (HANDSWARD)
Georgia State (psusnoop) at Memphis (Xusemagru)

Good luck!

Marlowe
07-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Escobar I can play tonight or tomorrow. Won't have time after that til maybe Saturday or Sunday.

Xusemagru
07-30-2013, 09:18 PM
dangit i didnt get to do my recruiting for week 3 hope it panned out ok!

Snoop I can play tomorrow night after 9est Thursday after 9 and friday possibly after 8

HANDSWARD
07-30-2013, 09:22 PM
BJ - I'm busy tomorrow night after 8 pm. If you can play at 6:30 ET tomorrow then we can fit it in. If not, Thursday or Friday after 6:30 ET.

psusnoop
07-30-2013, 09:25 PM
dangit i didnt get to do my recruiting for week 3 hope it panned out ok!

Snoop I can play tomorrow night after 9est Thursday after 9 and friday possibly after 8

Tomorrow night 1015pm est work for you?

Xusemagru
07-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Tomorrow night 1015pm est work for you?

should be good. i just moved so i have to make sure the internet here works and holds up ok. but i should be good

psusnoop
07-30-2013, 09:42 PM
should be good. i just moved so i have to make sure the internet here works and holds up ok. but i should be good

Sounds good friend request sent through PSN.

bjrod9
07-31-2013, 06:39 AM
BJ - I'm busy tomorrow night after 8 pm. If you can play at 6:30 ET tomorrow then we can fit it in. If not, Thursday or Friday after 6:30 ET.

I am free this week anytime after 630 cst.

HANDSWARD
07-31-2013, 09:06 AM
I am free this week anytime after 630 cst.

How about Thursday at 7 PM your time?

bjrod9
07-31-2013, 06:04 PM
How about Thursday at 7 PM your time? sounds good bud!

Xusemagru
07-31-2013, 07:32 PM
So how does this work? Do we go to a special lobby or something to play this? I havent played college football online since like 07 and never in an online dynasty

Marlowe
07-31-2013, 07:41 PM
just login from the OD and invite opponent to your week game. If they're online they can join from there.

psusnoop
07-31-2013, 08:14 PM
So how does this work? Do we go to a special lobby or something to play this? I havent played college football online since like 07 and never in an online dynasty

I will send you an invite around 1010pm est.

Xusemagru
07-31-2013, 09:57 PM
i am posting mid game because I am absolutely getting stomped.i cant do anything right snoop is whooping my ass. i am already down one controller lol only good thing i did was return a kickoff for a td other than that he hasnt let me do anything

and of course we get disconnected. i know since i was losing 49-10 that the common thought would be that i pulled or disabled my connection but i didnt. i did apparently lose connection to the ea servers which is not a shock

bjrod9
07-31-2013, 10:11 PM
How about Thursday at 7 PM your time?

I was just notified that I have a late meeting at 845 cst on thursday night. So I am free now, late tomorrow night, friday after 630 cst?

HANDSWARD
07-31-2013, 10:28 PM
I was just notified that I have a late meeting at 845 cst on thursday night. So I am free now, late tomorrow night, friday after 630 cst?

I'm running a tournament on Tiger so I can't do tonight. Let's shoot for late tomorrow. Just let me know what time you are gonna get home. I don't want to do Friday cause we are supposed to advance on Friday. I'm hoping that still happens on Friday evening because I leave Saturday morning to go out of town and I'm hoping to play next week's game on Friday night.

psusnoop
08-01-2013, 06:39 AM
i am posting mid game because I am absolutely getting stomped.i cant do anything right snoop is whooping my ass. i am already down one controller lol only good thing i did was return a kickoff for a td other than that he hasnt let me do anything

and of course we get disconnected. i know since i was losing 49-10 that the common thought would be that i pulled or disabled my connection but i didnt. i did apparently lose connection to the ea servers which is not a shock

Good game, like I was telling you last night early in the game you had my defense off balance. I think if you would have stuck with the run game a bit longer you would have been in much better shape.

If it makes you feel any better I got booted from the PSN network about an 1hr after you did. Not sure what was up with that.

JBHuskers
08-01-2013, 08:52 AM
I'll be playing sometime tonight.

Xusemagru
08-01-2013, 09:49 AM
Good game, like I was telling you last night early in the game you had my defense off balance. I think if you would have stuck with the run game a bit longer you would have been in much better shape.

If it makes you feel any better I got booted from the PSN network about an 1hr after you did. Not sure what was up with that.

Yea I just wasn't gaining much yardage on the runs after the first big one. Plus I couldn't pass. You were hitting every pass it seemed so i have to practice some more and figure out this passing game of mine because I struggled to hit anything but a post pattern.

and I felt bad because I didnt want it to look like I quit. I was frustrated by all those late hit calls though What'd i have like 4? lol

Deuce
08-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Ummm well, I just beat the tar out of Utah St. 52-0. The CPU was atrocious.

Typed by thumbs.

marcotte14
08-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Do you think it is too easy? When I played Central Michigan I could do whatever I wanted to do against them. It got to the point that I would put chew clock on so I wouldn't run up the score, but my backups still torched their 1st string. I mean, I guess these are bad teams that were playing against.

Deuce
08-01-2013, 08:20 PM
I don't know...I'm really beginning to think that player's ratings are randomly generated before every game! ;)

If I have several games like this in a row then I think we need to adjust sliders. I'm using these same sliders in my offline dynasty and my games vary greatly. I've lost to teams rated below me and beaten teams I should not be able to hang with. ...it's all over the board.

Typed by thumbs.

bjrod9
08-01-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm running a tournament on Tiger so I can't do tonight. Let's shoot for late tomorrow. Just let me know what time you are gonna get home. I don't want to do Friday cause we are supposed to advance on Friday. I'm hoping that still happens on Friday evening because I leave Saturday morning to go out of town and I'm hoping to play next week's game on Friday night.

I will be home in 45 minutes if you can play?

HANDSWARD
08-01-2013, 10:10 PM
I don't know...I'm really beginning to think that player's ratings are randomly generated before every game! ;)

If I have several games like this in a row then I think we need to adjust sliders. I'm using these same sliders in my offline dynasty and my games vary greatly. I've lost to teams rated below me and beaten teams I should not be able to hang with. ...it's all over the board.

Typed by thumbs.

I know what you mean, I'm getting the same results in my offline dynasty with these sliders. Just played two games. I rolled a talent loaded Virginia Tech team on the road 35-13. Then my next game was against a horrible Wake Forest team that somehow beat me in OT 28-24. I threw 2 picks and fumbled once against Wake so that probably explains that. I took care of the ball against Tech and got helped by a sack fumble that I returned for a TD.

I'm wondering if the coach skills have something to do with it. I don't know what skills the Wake coach had but they were unstoppable on offense in the first half and all my turnovers were in the first half as well. When the second half came it was a whole different game. I came back from down 21-0 to tie it 21-21 at the very end of the game. I kicked a FG to start OT then they scored a TD on their first play.

HANDSWARD
08-01-2013, 10:11 PM
I will be home in 45 minutes if you can play?

Yea, I'm on NCAA right now. I'll be waitin for ya.

HANDSWARD
08-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Ummm well, I just beat the tar out of Utah St. 52-0. The CPU was atrocious.

Typed by thumbs.

This is the bad thing about CPU QB Acc at 5. If the QB is terrible, they aren't gonna be able to pass at all. But if it's at 10, then the CPU complete 90% of their passes.

HANDSWARD
08-02-2013, 12:10 AM
:UTEP: takes down conference foe :UTSA: 42-14 at home to start off 1-0 in :CUSA:. It was ground and pound for the Miners as the rushing duo of Jeffery and Bell combined for 162 yards on 35 carries and 3 TD. The Roadrunners just couldn't get their offense rolling early on and their defense got tired. They finally got on the board with a 63 Yard TD pass with 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, but it was answered by a Miner TD drive to end the first half at 28-7. A 97 yard TD return on the second half kickoff basically sealed the deal for UTEP and they pounded the clock out the rest of the game. The Miners move to 2-1 on the season while the Roadrunners fall to 1-2.

Good game BJ. 75 vs a 67 is a tough draw. I know your starting QB is out for the year so I'm sure that didn't help. Good luck the rest of the season. If we both stay at these teams after year one then I will see you again next season.

marcotte14
08-02-2013, 12:46 PM
I will play my game tonight around 9 o'clock Est.

gibo
08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Hey Xusemagru , this is Ben ( Army Coach) we have a user game for week five! Could you list what time would be good for you! I am good almost anytime, EST time zone ! holla back at me! good luck! Thanks

Xusemagru
08-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Hey Xusemagru , this is Ben ( Army Coach) we have a user game for week five! Could you list what time would be good for you! I am good almost anytime, EST time zone ! holla back at me! good luck! Thanks

Hey Ben, I believe week 5 starts tonight correct? Saturday night i am free after 8est. Sunday anytime after 6pm est. after that my fiancee's mother will be staying with us so i wont have much availability after sunday

marcotte14
08-02-2013, 07:38 PM
don't advance yet I'm playing in 30 minutes.

marcotte14
08-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Lafayette is ready with a 45-0 shutout victory over Akron.

gibo
08-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Hey Ben, I believe week 5 starts tonight correct? Saturday night i am free after 8est. Sunday anytime after 6pm est. after that my fiancee's mother will be staying with us so i wont have much availability after sunday

I believe so! How about 9 pm EST Saturday night ? if that is good, I will send u an invite at 9 , let me know if this will work. I am home team ! Good luck my friend !

Xusemagru
08-03-2013, 04:11 AM
I believe so! How about 9 pm EST Saturday night ? if that is good, I will send u an invite at 9 , let me know if this will work. I am home team ! Good luck my friend !

thatll be perfect good luck to you as well