PDA

View Full Version : Defensive questions

bertradford
07-25-2013, 08:50 AM
I have read some of these forums and have questions about how to do a couple of functions on defense using a PS3. I have seen people talking about re-blitzing a certain defensive position. How do you re-blitz an individual defensive player? Also hear about bump and run coverage with your secondary and do not see a function to do that. Thanks for your time and input, I appreciate it.

AustinWolv
07-25-2013, 09:49 AM
You select that player, then hit the player audible button and select what you want him to do. Don't hit the play audible button. I'd tell you which specific buttons, but I'm on 360, not PS3. ;)

For press coverage, you hit the secondary (defensive backs) audible button and select "press" from the options.....on 360, it is right stick down as I recall it, so I'm assuming that PS3 maps it similar.

You should be able to go into the menus (pause menu during in-game, then settings, then controls, and get the gist of what to do) and learn this stuff. You can access the settings also from the main home menus and get to the same control screen and see what to do.

Off the top of my head, so might be a bit off on some stuff.

edit:
Or you could watch this and probably get your answers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLP-4EFxSuU