PDA

View Full Version : NFUT NFUT Weekly Challenge 'Tuesday Series'': July 23-30

JBHuskers
07-23-2013, 06:16 PM
A new Tuesday Series NFUT Weekly Challenge is now available. Let us know your progress!

Auction Block
Overall: 91
Quarter Length: 2 Minutes
Games Consumed: Yes
Description: Take on this team of the most popular base player items in this week's edition of the Auction House Challenge! Win this game and receive a coin reward and unlock Community Game 1! Expires Tuesday, July 30.
Reward: 750 Coins
Unlock Requirements: None

Community 1 (Freshman)
Overall: 89
Quarter Length: 2 Minutes
Description: Tobacco Road in North Carolina is home to 5 major football universities! Take on this series of games against @HisFierceness' All-Tobacco Road Squad in the edition of Community Team of the Week! Expires Tuesday, July 30.
Reward: 1000 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Auction Block in this sequence

Community 2 (Varsity)
Quarter Length: 3 Minutes
Description: Tobacco Road in North Carolina is home to 5 major football universities! Take on this series of games against @HisFierceness' All-Tobacco Road Squad in the edition of Community Team of the Week! Expires Tuesday, July 30.
Reward: 1250 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Community 1 (Freshman) in this sequence

Community 3 (All-American)
Quarter Length: 3 Minutes
Reward: Silver Reward Pack
Unlock Requirements: Complete Community 2 (Varsity) in this sequence

ESPN Ultimate Team
Overall: 95
Quarter Length: 4 Minutes
Description: Defeat the Alabama Crimson Tide ESPN Ultimate Team featuring Shaun Alexander and other ESPN UT players released later this week and receive a Gold Pack! (All-American difficulty) Expires Tuesday, July 30.
Reward: Gold Reward Pack
Unlock Requirements: Complete Community 3 (All-American) in this sequence

ram29jackson
07-24-2013, 01:51 AM
community 2 varsity- took me 3 overtimes in first try but I won :glare:

ram29jackson
07-24-2013, 02:57 AM
these packs aren't even packs...nothing

JBHuskers
07-24-2013, 11:05 AM
these packs aren't even packs...nothing

You still get one gold player, just as much as the All-American pack, so that's not bad at all. Chance to get an Elite card or Heisman Hopeful for free.

ram29jackson
07-24-2013, 01:31 PM
You still get one gold player, just as much as the All-American pack, so that's not bad at all. Chance to get an Elite card or Heisman Hopeful for free.

:confused: bullpucky, who's gotten one of those cards ?

I won the last game last night ...but the NCAAUT servers dropped :bang:

JBHuskers
07-24-2013, 03:06 PM
:confused: bullpucky, who's gotten one of those cards ?

I won the last game last night ...but the NCAAUT servers dropped :bang:

I'm not sure if the Elite and/or Heisman Hopeful are in the gold reward pack, but I've pulled some Elite and a couple Heisman Hopefuls from All-American packs.

ram29jackson
07-24-2013, 04:24 PM
in the last game the AI QB just kept throwing it out of bounds...like 4 times in the first qtr..maybe 3 times in uts first possession :dunno:

ram29jackson
07-24-2013, 04:37 PM
I got this

Jeff Faine ND center ,86 rating

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/nd/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/2893454.jpeg

happened to google picture they actually use for card