PDA

View Full Version : Get a Headstart When You Buy Madden 25 for Both Gens

JBHuskers
07-23-2013, 12:33 PM
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/JBHuskers/madden25_zpsc03de112.jpg

With a little more than a month until the launch of Madden NFL 25, it’s almost time to start stocking your Madden Ultimate Team.

But what about later this year when the new consoles launch? Will you have to start from scratch on Xbox One and PlayStation®4? Not at all. Rest assured, you’ll have a nice head start on your friends when next-gen consoles launch.

http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/Image/xbox-one-ps-4-bonus-1.jpg

THIS IS MY TEAM

In the months between the launch of Madden NFL 25 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and next-gen consoles later this year, you’re bound to build up quite an Madden Ultimate Team. And after spending all that time getting your roster just right, it would be hard to start over. Luckily, you don’t have to! When you fire up Madden Ultimate Team on brand-new next-gen console, you’ll be able to make a one-time transfer of up to 1,100 items.

When you transfer your Madden Ultimate Team to Xbox One and PlayStation 4, you’ll get to bring over 100 active items (45 players, 55 additional items) and up to 1000 reserves*. Don’t worry about transferring over your best items and then leaving your current-gen team roster bone dry: all the items you transfer can still be used on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. Caveats being that once you transfer an item it can no longer be auctioned or traded, so make sure to take that into consideration before you make the call. Also, the carry-over will apply to those transferring Gen 3 to Gen 4 across PS3 to PS4 only and Xbox 360 to Xbox One ONLY.

And the good news doesn't stop there. Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition players who participate in this offer will also be granted six Madden Ultimate Team All Pro packs for use in their Madden Ultimate Team on next-gen consoles.*† On top of being able to transfer 1,100 of your best items, you’re also getting six packs chock full of the best stuff.

While everyone else is opening starter packs and taking on the first few Solo Challenges in the hopes of buffing up their team, you’ll be coming right out of the gates with a powerhouse and laying the smack down on anyone foolish enough to challenge you online. Win early, win often.

So when you pop in Madden NFL 25 on your Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 next month, take a little extra joy from the fact that you not only have the best game in franchise history, but that we are committed to easing the transition to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Madden NFL 25 will be available on Tuesday, August 27, for Xbox 360 and PS3, and fans can learn more at the Madden website. Pre-order today to receive exclusive Franchise Packs for your Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team!

Fans are also invited to become a Madden Insider for exclusive information on Facebook including the latest news, original content and more for Madden NFL 25.

* RECEIPT OF MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM CONTENT REQUIRES ACCESS TO MADDEN NFL 25 ON BOTH CURRENT AND NEXT GENERATION CONSOLES. ALL CONTENT TRANSFERS ARE FINAL. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA ONLINE RIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES, ONLINE SERVICES AND DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/1/SERVICE-UPDATES.

† LIMIT ONCE PER NEXT-GENERATION CONSOLE.

For the full press release, please see below.

MADDEN NFL 25 PROVIDES XBOX 360 AND PS3 PLAYERS A HEAD START ON NEXT-GEN

Madden Ultimate Team Items to Carry Over to Xbox One and PS4

July 23, 2013 – Today EA SPORTS announced that Madden NFL 25 players on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will be able to immediately enhance their experience on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 with Madden Ultimate Team. The carry-over will apply to those transferring Gen3 to Gen4 across PS3 to PS4 only and X360 to Xbox One only.

Madden NFL 25, which debuts in stores on August 27, is offering the opportunity to transfer up to 1,100 Madden Ultimate Team items onto next-gen consoles, giving you a head-start in building your squad. Players who log into Madden NFL 25 on next-gen consoles with their Origin Account and respective Xbox LIVE or Sony Entertainment Network accounts will be able to bring over 100 active items (55 players, 45 additional items) as well as up to 1000 reserve items from their games on current generation systems*. These players and items can still be used in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game as well, but cannot be auctioned or traded.

Furthermore, Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition players who participate in this offer will also be granted six Madden Ultimate Team All Pro packs for use in their Madden Ultimate Team on next-gen consoles.* †

Madden Ultimate Team gives fans the opportunity to collect star players, set lineups, and complete collections to earn coins, special packs or rare players and items. In addition to buying packs in the online store, Madden Ultimate Team enthusiasts can post and bid on items and players on the auction block. Throughout the season, Madden Ultimate Team players will find special challenges and offers for big games, holidays special events and more.

Madden NFL 25 is developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon and is available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system for $59.99. Madden NFL 25 will also be available for Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, and the PlayStation®4. To learn more about Madden NFL 25, visit http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl. Fans are also invited to become a Madden Insider for exclusive information on Facebook including the latest news, original content and more for Madden NFL 25, and keep up with franchise news on the Madden NFL 25 Bleacher Report hub.

All player participation has been facilitated by National Football League Players Incorporated (NFL PLAYERS), the licensing and marketing subsidiary of the NFL Players Association (NFLPA).

EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, NCAA® Football, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® golf, SSX™ and Fight Night boxing.

For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com to connect, share and compete.

* RECEIPT OF MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM CONTENT REQUIRES ACCESS TO MADDEN NFL 25 ON BOTH CURRENT AND NEXT GENERATION CONSOLES. ALL CONTENT TRANSFERS ARE FINAL. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA ONLINE RIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES, ONLINE SERVICES AND DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/1/SERVICE-UPDATES.

† LIMIT ONCE PER NEXT-GENERATION CONSOLE.

jaymo76
07-23-2013, 05:00 PM
It would be better if dynasty transferred over from PS3 to PS4 since I don't play ultimate team. No mention of that though...

countryboy
07-23-2013, 06:40 PM
It would be better if dynasty transferred over from PS3 to PS4 since I don't play ultimate team. No mention of that though...

yeah that would be cool. Carrying over the franchise mode from PS3 to PS4 would be the only reason I would buy Madden 25 on the next gen console. Too many other games to hold me over until the release of The Show on PS4(Killzone, WatchDogs, DriveClub, and NBA 2K14)

Not too mention I'll still be playing the Show on PS3 and GTA V

CLW
07-23-2013, 08:39 PM
lmao no way in hell does that tempt me to buy both. perhaps if one was 50%+ off but no way i buy madden 25 on ps3.

I OU a Beatn
07-23-2013, 09:39 PM
I'll be getting both since I probably wont have to pay for either one of them. I don't really care about the stuff transferring over, but I really want to see what this new engine is about, and I know I can't wait until November to play Madden.