PDA

View Full Version : Developer Sliders

Rudy
08-03-2010, 06:28 AM
I'd love to see the difficulty level that some of the main developers use and the slider adjustments they make. I say the CD guys bug Russ, Ben, Roy, Adam, etc and find out what level they play on and the slider adjustments (if any) these guys make. It would also be cool to find out what teams they use and their dynasty records.

I'm assuming Ben plays with FSU all day long and edits their ratings continuously until they are the best team before he starts his dynasty.

I know Adam likes to be punished and uses UCF simply because their his alma mater. He tries to tell his co-workers about the strides he makes but they just laugh and say "Conference USA?"

I heard Russ likes to take weaker teams and build them up as well. He doesn't care about dreads but tries to edit all the players to have big chops. Oops - that was last year.

Roy is in charge of everything so I heard he's a coach mode only guy. He just declares himself the commissioner of the SEC and hits the reset button every time the SEC champion loses the BCS title game in his dynasty.

Any chance at getting some confirmation on this?

psusnoop
08-03-2010, 07:59 AM
LOL that was good stuff.

AustinWolv
08-03-2010, 09:13 AM
LOL, nice.