PDA

View Full Version : Do you play as a HC, OC, or DC?

johntom2000
07-19-2013, 12:14 AM
I am thinking about playing as a DC at Ga. St. This should be a tall task relaying on my offense to put up points and hopefully not get fired. I am playing as a OC for Marshall but, missing cracking heads.

What do you play as?

WVHusker
07-19-2013, 11:01 AM
I like HC. I feel like as a coordinator I miss too much of the games

jaymo76
07-19-2013, 04:19 PM
I decided to go as an OC again. Last year I played six seasons as Rice's OC and it was a lot of fun but when I left I didn't know any of my players on D. This year I have played two seasons as OC for ASU but in the off season I am going to seriously look at any and all head coach options. Like the post above, as an OC you miss out on so much (update, halftime show, playing D, etc.).

johntom2000
07-19-2013, 09:12 PM
I am playing DC with ODU building that D up with the 335. HC games take forever.

jaymo76
07-19-2013, 09:48 PM
I am playing DC with ODU building that D up with the 335. HC games take forever.

Yup, at 8 min quarters you have to invest an hour to play a full game. Hence why I am a huge advocate of In-GAME SAVES.

SmoothPancakes
07-20-2013, 02:06 AM
Yup, at 8 min quarters you have to invest an hour to play a full game. Hence why I am a huge advocate of In-GAME SAVES.

That's it? :D I takes me upwards of 3 full hours to play the game, type up a play by play game summary along the way, type up the post game scoring summary and team stats and then finally post it.

johntom2000
07-20-2013, 01:37 PM

Ya, I may change it to 7 mins to speed up the game. ya, in game saves would be nice.

That's it? :D I takes me upwards of 3 full hours to play the game, type up a play by play game summary along the way, type up the post game scoring summary and team stats and then finally post it.

WOW!!! :D