View Full Version : NFUT Weekly Challenge #2: July 16-23

cdj
07-16-2013, 12:58 PM
The second NFUT Weekly Challenge is now available:

Auction Block
Overall: 92
Quarter Length: 2 Minutes
Games Consumed: Yes
Description: Take on this team of the most popular base player items in this week's edition of the Auction Block Challenge! Win this game and receive a coin reward and unlock Community Game 1. (Freshman difficulty) Expires Tuesday, July 23.
Reward: 750 Coins
Unlock Requirements: None

Community 1 (Freshman)
Overall: 95
Quarter Length: 2 Minutes
Description: Think your Ultimate Team is better than your peers? Prove it. Tackle this series of games against @Liro99's Carry Over NFL Stars squad in this edition of Community Team of the Week! Expires Tuesday, July 23.
Reward: 1000 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Auction Block in this sequence.

Community 2 (Varsity)
Quarter Length: 3 Minutes
Description: Think your Ultimate Team is better than your peers? Prove it. Tackle this series of games against @Liro99's Carry Over NFL Stars squad in this edition of Community Team of the Week! Expires Tuesday, July 23.
Reward: 1250 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Community 1 (Freshman) in this sequence.

Community 3 (All-American)
Reward: 1500 Coins
Unlock Requirements: Complete Community 2 (Varsity) in this sequence.

State Challenge: UVA
Overall: 93
Description: Defeat this State of Virginia squad of players who were born in Virginia or played for a Virginia school and receive a Silver Reward Pack and unlock State Challenge: VT. (All-American difficulty) Expires Tuesday, July 23.
Reward: Silver Reward Pack
Unlock Requirements: Complete Community 3 (All-American) in this sequence.

State Challenge: VT
Overall: 93
Description: Defeat this State of Virginia squad of players who were born in Virginia or played for a Virginia school and receive a Varsity Pack and unlock the ESPN Ultimate Team GOTW. (All-American difficulty) Expires Tuesday, July 23.
Reward: Varsity Pack
Unlock Requirements: Complete State Challenge: UVA in this sequence.

ESPN Ultimate Team
Quarter Length: 4 Minutes
Description: Defeat the Texas Longhorns ESPN Ultimate Team featuring Ricky Williams and other ESPN UT players released later this week and receive a Gold Reward Pack. (All-American difficulty) Expires Tuesday, July 23.
Reward: Gold Reward Pack
Unlock Requirements: Complete State Challenge: VT in this sequence.

Kingpin32
07-16-2013, 01:19 PM
You got Austin Block CDJ, I thought that was a player or something lol.

JBHuskers
07-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Last week Varsity played like Heisman and All-American played like invincible.

GBRNation
07-16-2013, 02:44 PM

Couldn't agree more

Sent via Tapatalk

CLW
07-16-2013, 03:23 PM

Couldn't agree more

Sent via Tapatalk

REALLY? I mopped the floor with my 85 OVR team against The U et al.

GBRNation
07-16-2013, 03:43 PM
REALLY? I mopped the floor with my 85 OVR team against The U et al.

I had no problem beating them but they played more difficult then I thought.

Sent via Tapatalk

CLW
07-16-2013, 04:37 PM
I had no problem beating them but they played more difficult then I thought.

Sent via Tapatalk

Meh it's tough to get a feel for something like that in a 3-4 min qtr gm. The sample size is just too small and thus subject to wide variance due to not enough plays during the game.

cdj
07-16-2013, 11:33 PM
You got Austin Block CDJ, I thought that was a player or something lol.

My secretary didn't do a very good job proof-reading. :(

Just lost 34-28 on AA to Liros team (Community 3). CPU gets a TD as time expires with Moss catching it in the back of the endzone following a deflection and in the middle of 5-6 players. Peyton goes 22 of 24, cooling off after a 20-20 start. I'm not sure if it makes me want to go right back and play again or say 'forget it.'

GBRNation
07-17-2013, 02:46 AM
The way I go about beating solo challenges is ground and pound. I put my tempo to conservative and make sure I have more possessions. Most of my games will end up being 10-7.

Sent via Tapatalk

ram29jackson
07-17-2013, 04:09 AM
first game...Vick was injured and h 3 trainers over him on the field lol nice animation ...in comes Griffin :smh:

JBHuskers
07-17-2013, 09:25 AM
I've been busy all damn week so far. But the next three nights I'll be home all night to try to get these done.

dukebloo22
07-17-2013, 11:45 PM
All that's left for me is the ESPN Ultimate Team Game. Haven't lost at all but am a bit disappointed in the Silver Upgrade Pack. I got a mid-70s Offensive Lineman, the contracts were good though. I kind of follow GBR's strategy, just mix some short patterns and slants with runs and kill the clock. And it's not like my team is stacked with 90s, I've done this with a 85 Keenum and a 85 Lacy

GBRNation
07-18-2013, 02:37 AM
I have the first 3 done. I will hopefully be able to get these last 4 tomorrow.

Sent via Tapatalk

GoAztecs
07-23-2013, 03:26 AM
cant get past Community 3 this week, always a weird play in the game

JBHuskers
07-23-2013, 08:32 AM
I think I have my team beefed up enough now, I breezed through all of the Tuesday challenges in one try. Vick was a bitch though in one game running for 140+.