PDA

View Full Version : Why dynasty results will always be somewhat broken in NCAA football

dudo670
07-14-2013, 03:00 PM
This is something that bothers me about the NCAA Football series. Going back to my first NCAA on the current gen consoles (NCAA 10), at the end of each season, you'll have multiple QBs with QB ratings over 200. If you look in the past 6 years of CFB, the highest rating anyone had was Russell Wilson's 191 in 2011. You may ask, how does this relate to dynasty results? Well, the teams that win the NC in my experience are mainly teams with good QBs. I'll play as an offensive coordinator in a dynasty, and lose to MAC teams 70-60 because they had a 90 overall QB and QB is the only position that affects offense results. Test it for yourself. I remember Houston won the NC a lot in NCAA 12 because Keenum was a 95 overall and they played a softer schedule than the big boys.

I guess I'm tired of seeing Florida International play Texas Tech or Northwestern (just throwing out random teams I've seen before). While I play a lot more coach mode in dynasty now and my results and opponents' results are realistic, the computer simulated games are not realistic. Feel free to add if you have the same problems.

sublime
07-15-2013, 11:57 PM
The polling logic is more to blame for that than QB ratings.