PDA

View Full Version : NFUT are alternate accounts more or less blocked this time around ?

ram29jackson
07-12-2013, 07:58 PM
I just tried to set up one of my other psn names to do another ncaaut but I think the origin account thing gets in the way ?

has anyone else made a second account ? Don't bother me about it being a wrong or problem, I'm not looking to do anything wrong. I just want to try to have more fun and use a different uniform and playbook to start and try different things. This isn't some moral problem I want to hear children crying about :bang::D

GBRNation
07-12-2013, 09:16 PM
It worked for me. I am using an option team and air raid. It is really keeping it fresh. I have no idea why it wouldn't work.

Sent via Tapatalk

ram29jackson
07-12-2013, 09:20 PM
It worked for me. I am using an option team and air raid. It is really keeping it fresh. I have no idea why it wouldn't work.

Sent via Tapatalk

step by step, what part ? I have the alternate email to go with a different psn , then try to put in a code twice and hit enter...what am I doing wrong or what happened?

GBRNation
07-12-2013, 10:16 PM
What do you mean by code?

Sent via Tapatalk

ram29jackson
07-12-2013, 10:22 PM
What do you mean by code?

Sent via Tapatalk

your password

GBRNation
07-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Hmmm, I had already had mine setup from Madden. You are typing in the passwords correct right? That's all I could think of.

Sent via Tapatalk

ram29jackson
07-13-2013, 02:42 PM
I had to use the password I changed it to on origin, which in turn changed the password on my teambuilder account to the one I use in origin now.....:bang: