PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Get A Named Roster File For Your Online Dynasty?

CLW
07-31-2010, 11:23 PM
So... I'm trying to setup my OD using the TGT roster file but I cannot get the roster to upload/show the names once the dynasty starts.

Anyone else have this problem? I doubt it so if someone could provide details to help this moron out it would be greatly appreciated!

JeffHCross
07-31-2010, 11:31 PM
After downloading the file, make sure you go to Settings -> File Management and actually load the roster before starting your OD.

CLW
07-31-2010, 11:41 PM
After downloading the file, make sure you go to Settings -> File Management and actually load the roster before starting your OD.

Odd my old TGT file is no longer uploading properly. Had to download another file.

steelerfan
08-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Also make sure you say "No" to the question about renaming.

ram29jackson
08-03-2010, 05:45 PM

I havent touched Dynasty or OD yet-

so, is this before or after you go into a dynasty. ie set up screen or something ?

steelerfan
08-03-2010, 06:12 PM
before starting your OD.

ram, ^^^

ram29jackson
08-03-2010, 06:28 PM
ram, ^^^

haha, well, yes, but, if the names are already showing up in my play now games and online head to head . Do i still need to reload them ?....did I tell you i have always tested high in reading comprehension:)

JeffHCross
08-03-2010, 08:56 PM
haha, well, yes, but, if the names are already showing up in my play now games and online head to head . Do i still need to reload them ?....did I tell you i have always tested high in reading comprehension:)In that case, you shouldn't have to. I always do, just to be sure.

steelerfan
08-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Do i still need to reload them ?

No.