PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2016: Bowl Season

cdj
06-26-2013, 08:37 AM
The week will advance on Sunday night, June 30 or once all games are complete, whichever comes first.

Bowl Match-ups

:Liberty_Bowl: - :East_Carolina: (bjrod) vs. Marshall
:Fiesta_Bowl: - #10 :UCLA: (cdj) vs. #11 :Virginia:
:Orange_Bowl: - #6 :Baylor: (JBHuskers) vs. #16 :USF: (Deuce)

:BCS: - #1 :Kentucky: (Escobar) vs. #2 :Florida_State: (HANDSWARD) :BCS_Trophy:

:Heisman_Trophy: - QB Lawrence Wood, Arizona State

HANDSWARD
06-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Esco, I can play Thursday or Friday night at 9 pm ET or later. Saturday and Sunday are kind of busy for me this weekend. Not sure if I will have time then. If I do have an opening, I won't know about it until that day.

JBHuskers
06-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Deuce, would 5 central work on Thursday? Or say 5 central Saturday?

Deuce
06-26-2013, 06:41 PM
WTH? I quit playing a couple of weeks ago and my team ends up #16? :fp: ...I should've quit a long time ago. :)

Go ahead and play the CPU...

Typed by thumbs.

JBHuskers
06-26-2013, 08:31 PM
WTH? I quit playing a couple of weeks ago and my team ends up #16? :fp: ...I should've quit a long time ago. :)

Go ahead and play the CPU...

Typed by thumbs.

Okay brother.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Escobar
06-26-2013, 11:43 PM
Esco, I can play Thursday or Friday night at 9 pm ET or later. Saturday and Sunday are kind of busy for me this weekend. Not sure if I will have time then. If I do have an opening, I won't know about it until that day.

Thursday I am going to the Mac Miller concert. Friday night I may be able to play, depends on if I go to this casting call. I have to work Saturday afternoon-night. Sunday I'll be free all day until 6-9pm.

Escobar
06-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Also this will be my last game. I am going to take a break until NCAA '14 comes out.

cdj
06-27-2013, 06:20 AM
Also this will be my last game. I am going to take a break until NCAA '14 comes out.

This is everyone's last game. ;) We'll be stopping here so people can get a few weeks off until we start the OD up again.

We will go through the offseason if anyone wants and set up the first game of the season for everyone versus an FCS school in case they want to try and earn the trophy/achievement for beating a team on Heisman by 35+.

bjrod9
06-27-2013, 02:43 PM
ECU autozone liberty bowl champs!

HANDSWARD
06-28-2013, 07:34 AM
Thursday I am going to the Mac Miller concert. Friday night I may be able to play, depends on if I go to this casting call. I have to work Saturday afternoon-night. Sunday I'll be free all day until 6-9pm.

If you have a chance to play tonight then hit me up on PSN. I will probably be on Tiger all night after 8 pm but can switch over to NCAA at any point to get this in.

If tonight doesn't work out let's shoot for some time in the late afternoon on Sunday. I'm playing golf in the morning and then going out for brunch in the early afternoon. Should be home by 3 or 4.

Escobar
06-28-2013, 06:43 PM
I'll be on tonight

HANDSWARD
06-28-2013, 10:41 PM
:Florida_State: takes down :Kentucky: 52-45 in the BCS National Championship.

This game was nothing but offense. The 2 teams totaled 1081 yards. In the end, 1 turnover was the difference, as FSU only had 1, UK had 2.

FSU QB J. Winston took home player of the game honors completing 25 of 31 passes for 575 yards and 5 TD.

Great game Escobar! Hell of a way to end the year. Look forward to the rematch in NCAA 14.