PDA

View Full Version : Annual NCAA Dynasty Returns (Xbox 360)

MrToo Brand New
06-25-2013, 09:26 PM
The annual dynasty will be returning for NCAA 14 when a legitimate named roster is released. We have had a dynasty every year since NCAA 09 with eight of our member playing in it since NCAA 10 or earlier. We currently have nine committed member and are looking for three more. Before you ask to join you must make sure you can meet the qualifications.

1. You must be able to play two games a day. All of the members have jobs and/or are in college and play primarily at night. We tend to advance at night unless all games are played earlier.

2. All members are quality players. I cannot emphasize enough that winning will not be easy. Six of our members have been in the top 100 of numerous NCAA games. In the past two dynasties we never had a repeat champion and had five members win five championships in seven seasons (CPU never won a title.) It will not be easy to win, but it makes it that much more satisfying when you do.

3. This is NOT a sim style dynasty. We have rules in place to prevent glitches and new rules will be added as glitches and flaws are discovered.

If you are okay with the preceding and want to join either reply to this thread or message me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is HaRLeM KNeeGaH