PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2016: Week 4

cdj
05-01-2013, 07:59 PM
The week will advance again on Saturday, May 4.

User v User Games:
Iowa State (psusnoop) at Arizona State (Marlowe)

Off-week: East Carolina (bjrod), #13 Kentucy (Escobar)

Good luck!

psusnoop
05-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Marlowe I can go tonight around 1030pm if your interested.

Deuce
05-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Ok...I need some pointers. Since we've started this OD I think I've won 2 games against human opponents. I don't mind losing but several of them have been blowouts. All I've ever played is the CPU up until this year and I have pretty good luck against the CPU but I would like some ideas on how to improve against human players. For those of you that have played me (Escobar and Handsward most recently) what do you see that I need to improve?

i know tackling is horrible b/c I can't keep my damn finger off the sprint button!

Any ideas is appreciated!

JBHuskers
05-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Ok...I need some pointers. Since we've started this OD I think I've won 2 games against human opponents. I don't mind losing but several of them have been blowouts. All I've ever played is the CPU up until this year and I have pretty good luck against the CPU but I would like some ideas on how to improve against human players. For those of you that have played me (Escobar and Handsward most recently) what do you see that I need to improve?

i know tackling is horrible b/c I can't keep my damn finger off the sprint button!

Get better. ;)

Deuce
05-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Get better. ;)

Thanks...that's actually pretty insightful coming from you. ;)

JBHuskers
05-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Thanks...that's actually pretty insightful coming from you. ;)

Next time the advice will cost you five cents...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qrLVBSQTbls/UV16NiAyanI/AAAAAAAABPQ/XSDaDFOT1SE/s1600/Lucy+-+psychiatric+help+5+cents.gif

Deuce
05-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Next time the advice will cost you five cents...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qrLVBSQTbls/UV16NiAyanI/AAAAAAAABPQ/XSDaDFOT1SE/s1600/Lucy+-+psychiatric+help+5+cents.gif

:D

Marlowe
05-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Marlowe I can go tonight around 1030pm if your interested.
probably won't be able to do this until Friday afternoon/night. Does that work for you?

Escobar
05-02-2013, 11:03 PM

The majority of our game, I would chalk up to talent difference between the teams. You just need to play against humans more to learn what kind of adjustments they make, because they may call the same plays as the CPU but the execution will be different.

bjrod9
05-02-2013, 11:38 PM
The week will advance again on Saturday, May 4.

User v User Games:
Iowa State (psusnoop) at Arizona State (Marlowe)

Off-week: East Carolina (bjrod), #13 Kentucy (Escobar)

Good luck!

ECU is ready to advance!

Deuce
05-03-2013, 08:16 AM
The majority of our game, I would chalk up to talent difference between the teams. You just need to play against humans more to learn what kind of adjustments they make, because they may call the same plays as the CPU but the execution will be different.

Thanks!

psusnoop
05-03-2013, 07:57 PM
probably won't be able to do this until Friday afternoon/night. Does that work for you?

I can play tonight after the Pens game if that works for you.

JBHuskers
05-03-2013, 08:13 PM
I'll play tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bjrod9
05-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Everyone is ready to advance!