PDA

View Full Version : Raymond Cotton Leaves Ole Miss

DariusLock
07-24-2010, 12:03 PM
M'FER! Got pissed cause Nutt didn't get him to the Manning Passing Academy and Stanley got to go. Seems like a smart move on Nutts part, considering the kid had a partial labrum tear! Well if you can't run with the big dogs...

razorback44
07-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Any chance you circle back around to Masoli now?

DariusLock
07-24-2010, 01:16 PM
MEH Lol I hear he is on campus talking to the coaches but I dunno for sure yet.

We got burned on Hornsby last year and he was kinda the same deal I dunno what we do.

JeffHCross
07-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Darius, I think it would be good for you to start a general Mississippi thread. We've got three or four different threads with Mississippi news already, and we're still a month out from the season.

DariusLock
07-24-2010, 08:48 PM
Well I thought some people would like to know about 2 high profile players leaving Ole Miss. My bad, but people did reply so I guess they did. In the future I will create an Ole Miss thread, sorry to step on any toes.

JeffHCross
07-24-2010, 08:51 PM
Well I thought some people would like to know about 2 high profile players leaving Ole Miss. My bad, but people did reply so I guess they did. In the future I will create an Ole Miss thread, sorry to step on any toes.You didn't step on any toes. I'm just saying that if we all make individual threads for news, it'll be easy to lose stuff in the shuffle over the long-term.

EDIT: Or you could make a "Players Leaving" thread, where we could discuss players that won't be taking the field in the fall, regardless of team. That wouldn't be a half bad idea either.

DariusLock
07-25-2010, 02:56 PM
You didn't step on any toes. I'm just saying that if we all make individual threads for news, it'll be easy to lose stuff in the shuffle over the long-term.

EDIT: Or you could make a "Players Leaving" thread, where we could discuss players that won't be taking the field in the fall, regardless of team. That wouldn't be a half bad idea either.

Yea, because two of my post were two of our best leaving. It sucks...Masoli? Really...alright Houston.

JeffHCross
07-25-2010, 03:10 PM
n/m

DariusLock
07-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Looks like Nutt wants Masoli. The UMAA might be raising a stink about it though, Pete Boone comes back from vacation tomm and Nutt will meet with him.

Holc
07-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Looks like Nutt wants Masoli.

Pathetic!

DariusLock
07-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Yea I don't really want him but we have a RS Soph QB thats never really played. A Juco Junior that's never taken a D1 snap. Masoli at least will give us depth at the beginning of the year. I hope Mackey or Stanley step up and take the job, I think that would cause Masoli to implode though. We pretty much got to let him start now I think lol... Atleast we will maybe be getting him right before school starts so we can at least have Powe follow him around.

razorback44
07-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Yea I don't really want him but we have a RS Soph QB thats never really played. A Juco Junior that's never taken a D1 snap. Masoli at least will give us depth at the beginning of the year. I hope Mackey or Stanley step up and take the job, I think that would cause Masoli to implode though. We pretty much got to let him start now I think lol... Atleast we will maybe be getting him right before school starts so we can at least have Powe follow him around.

Now that would be hilarious to see!!

DariusLock
07-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Yea lol Powe wants to be the Sheriff of his hometown when he's done with football.