PDA

View Full Version : question about deleting NCAA 10 TEAMS FROM NCAA 11 PAGE

ram29jackson
07-24-2010, 04:05 AM
If you delete a NCAA 10 team from your NCAA 11 blue page, does it delete from your NCAA 10 green page ?:dunno:

JeffHCross
07-24-2010, 10:02 AM
I'm not sure, but I'm beginning to think yes. That said, there's really no reason to delete it from NCAA 11 if you, for whatever reason, wanted to continue to use it on NCAA 10.

Interestingly, if you update a NCAA 10 school on the NCAA 11 page, it will remove it from the NCAA 10 page. My Ohio State Buckeyes have been removed from the NCAA 10 page, because they're now a NCAA 11 team.

That makes me think it's all one database that it's stored in.

ram29jackson
07-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure, but I'm beginning to think yes. That said, there's really no reason to delete it from NCAA 11 if you, for whatever reason, wanted to continue to use it on NCAA 10.

Interestingly, if you update a NCAA 10 school on the NCAA 11 page, it will remove it from the NCAA 10 page. My Ohio State Buckeyes have been removed from the NCAA 10 page, because they're now a NCAA 11 team.

That makes me think it's all one database that it's stored in.

but if theres a ncaa 10 page...why would it delete it from it, just from updating?
My ultimate reason for asking is; whats the limit this year on the amount of ncaa 11 TB teams you can make ?

JeffHCross
07-24-2010, 03:32 PM
but if theres a ncaa 10 page...why would it delete it from it, just from updating?My guess is that they're stored in the same database, and the "Year" of a team toggles whether or not it's available on NCAA 10. So any team updated using the new Teambuilder is stored with an NCAA 11 toggle.