PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 25 Pre-order Bonuses

cdj
04-07-2013, 08:50 PM
We've spotted what we believe to be the first known pre-order bonus for Madden NFL 25.

Walmart

If you pre-order M25 from Walmart, you will receive the Walmart Exclusive Oakland Raiders Franchise Pack.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8405/8628192897_19e78624b9.jpg

Target

Target pre-orders to feature Chicago Bears Franchise Pack (http://t.co/k1BCGC7eqx)

GameStop

GameStop pre-orders will feature the San Francisco 49ers Franchise Pack

http://media.operationsports.com/shots/400/23593.jpg

We will update this thread as more M25 pre-order bonuses are announced/known.

steelerfan
04-08-2013, 12:16 PM
The Raiders franchise as a whole could use a boost.

Enviado de meu SAMSUNG SGH I997 usando o Tapatalk 2

I OU a Beatn
04-08-2013, 01:05 PM
That Walmart must be a lot fancier than the ones around here. We don't even have preorder cards. :D

CLW
04-08-2013, 01:33 PM
That Walmart must be a lot fancier than the ones around here. We don't even have preorder cards. :D

Well that probably is more to do with the Associates/Management at the store b/c I cannot imagine Wal-Mart not at least having out the cards at a minimum.

NatureBoy
04-08-2013, 08:31 PM
The Raiders franchise as a whole could use a boost.

Enviado de meu SAMSUNG SGH I997 usando o Tapatalk 2

:D As a Raiders fan, all I can say is Amen!

CLW
04-09-2013, 08:06 AM
:D As a Raiders fan, all I can say is Amen!

You got your boost when Al passed away. Guy seriously F'd up your team.

cdj
04-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Target pre-orders to feature Chicago Bears Franchise Pack (http://t.co/k1BCGC7eqx)

cdj
04-22-2013, 01:20 PM
GameStop Pre-order Bonus:

http://media.operationsports.com/shots/400/23593.jpg

This helps the other pre-orders make sense. I would assume Chicago features George Halas and Oakland Al Davis, but unsure on what offensive player they would pick. (Walter Payton? Marcus Allen?)

It sounds like CCM has been expanded to a deeper franchise mode, "Connected Franchise."

WolverineJay
04-22-2013, 04:38 PM
It sounds like CCM has been expanded to a deeper franchise mode, "Connected Franchise."

Yes. I really hope that it adds back everything from Madden 12 and heck last gen Madden as well. This is Madden 25 everything we ever included in Franchise is now at your disposal, LOL I am delusional.

GatorfanStovy
04-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Boring names again ugh. Why not just bring back the old franchise mode or dynasty mode. Oh wait that is ncaa lol

I OU a Beatn
05-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Preorder Madden 25 Anniversary Edition at Amazon(available for preorder this Friday) for $99.99 and get exclusive Ultimate Team DLC and a full free year of NFL Sunday Ticket:

Electronic Arts bucked the naming trend of its Madden NFL series for 2013, calling this year's title Madden NFL 25 to mark the franchise's 25th anniversary, and the company is further celebrating the milestone with a special edition of the game that is exclusive to Amazon.

The Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition, which will be available for $99.99 at Amazon on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, includes a copy of the game as well as exclusive content for Madden Ultimate Team, the series' popular digital trading card mode. Anniversary Edition buyers will receive 17 special Ultimate Team packs of cards, one for every week of the 2013 NFL season, with each pack containing two rare players, four silver players and four bronze players.

But the real draw of the Anniversary Edition for football fans comes in its special offers for DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket service, which allows subscribers to watch every out-of-market NFL game on Sundays during the season.

DirecTV non-subscribers can sign up with a promo code for $10 off each month of service for their first year, as well as a free full-season subscription to NFL Sunday Ticket Max. As the higher of the two tiers of Sunday Ticket, Max usually costs $299.95 for the five-month NFL season; Max also enables access through the NFL Sunday Ticket app on PlayStation 3.

Non-subscribers who can't get DirecTV service will be entitled to a free trial of NFL Sunday Ticket for the full 2013 season — including the Red Zone Channel, which shows all plays within 20 yards of the end zone — that they can access on computers, tablets and mobile devices. Both the Red Zone Channel and non-TV access are usually confined to Sunday Ticket Max.

Madden NFL 25 launches Aug. 27 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. You can check out the PS3 box art for the Anniversary Edition below; it will be available for pre-order on Amazon this Friday.

JBHuskers
05-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Preorder Madden 25 Anniversary Edition at Amazon(available for preorder this Friday) for $99.99 and get exclusive Ultimate Team DLC and a full free year of NFL Sunday Ticket:

I. Am. Getting. That.

skipwondah33
05-16-2013, 02:55 PM
I usually get Sunday Ticket free or for a very low cost anyway but this is a great deal.

Every year DirecTV offers these great deals for Sunday Ticket to new customers meanwhile the customers who have had it for years get no deal whatsoever.

So every year when they roll out their ST promos (LL Cool J, Deion and Eli) I call and complain and ask to take my subscription down to their lowest package...in which they end up giving me the same deal new subscribers get for Sunday Ticket.

This year believe the new customer deal for Sunday Ticket is a penny...well I'll be calling in June before they start taking the payments in July.

JBHuskers
05-16-2013, 03:25 PM
I usually get Sunday Ticket free or for a very low cost anyway but this is a great deal.

Every year DirecTV offers these great deals for Sunday Ticket to new customers meanwhile the customers who have had it for years get no deal whatsoever.

So every year when they roll out their ST promos (LL Cool J, Deion and Eli) I call and complain and ask to take my subscription down to their lowest package...in which they end up giving me the same deal new subscribers get for Sunday Ticket.

This year believe the new customer deal for Sunday Ticket is a penny...well I'll be calling in June before they start taking the payments in July.

I have Time Warner so I'd be going through my PS3.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GatorfanStovy
05-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Damn 100 bucks. Shit ain't worth that much.

JBHuskers
05-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Damn 100 bucks. Shit ain't worth that much.

Considering Sunday Ticket is $350 through PS3, it definitely is worth it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rudy
05-16-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't think that deal will be available in Canada. For an extra $40 I would definitely buy it for the NFL Ticket which runs just over $200 here normally. I don't care about the MUT stuff.

CLW
05-17-2013, 06:59 AM
Meh I'll stick with my Redzone Channel on U-Verse. Honestly there were very few times last year when I wanted to view a different game in its entirety.

skipwondah33
05-17-2013, 08:12 AM
Not many Pittsburgh games come on here in Maryland that aren't nationally televised games..Ravens or Redskins is what you get...it was awful when I moved up here 14 years ago.

Not a bad deal though for someone who doesn't have it. Probably a stipulation for DirecTV subscribers

I OU a Beatn
05-17-2013, 10:47 AM
It's up on Amazon for anyone interested. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AY1CT3G/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00AY1CT3G&linkCode=as2&tag=thegamtai-20)

JBHuskers
05-17-2013, 12:09 PM
It's up on Amazon for anyone interested. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AY1CT3G/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00AY1CT3G&linkCode=as2&tag=thegamtai-20)

Thanks...I just preordered.

I OU a Beatn
05-17-2013, 12:39 PM
By the way, it's limited to 50,000 copies each on 360 and PS3, and it's only available on Amazon.

CLW
05-17-2013, 12:40 PM
I tried the PS3 stream before (back when I had direct tv at my last apt) and it was awful laggy. Is that still an issue b/c it might be worth for me if I could stream it on my 27" pc monitor through my computer.

JBHuskers
05-17-2013, 01:20 PM
I tried the PS3 stream before (back when I had direct tv at my last apt) and it was awful laggy. Is that still an issue b/c it might be worth for me if I could stream it on my 27" pc monitor through my computer.

This was the first or second year for it on the PS3? MLB.TV was like that too, and got a lot better as the years went on.

ryby6969
05-17-2013, 01:24 PM
One question, it says if you are able to receive Direct TV you are given a code for $10 a month off plus Sunday Ticket for free but if you cannot get Direct TV then you get the unique code. I can get Direct TV but I don't want it so would I get the code to use on my Playstation then?

JBHuskers
05-17-2013, 01:27 PM
One question, it says if you are able to receive Direct TV you are given a code for $10 a month off plus Sunday Ticket for free but if you cannot get Direct TV then you get the unique code. I can get Direct TV but I don't want it so would I get the code to use on my Playstation then?

Yeah I'm planning on using the code with the PS3 app for the season.

ryby6969
05-17-2013, 01:28 PM
So you can pick which code you want?

gschwendt
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
I know that when I was planning to move I asked about any contract remaining with DirecTV... they said that any contract remained would have to be carried over to the new house unless that house couldn't receive service. They would send out a technician who would run tests to see if it could get a clear signal or not.

I imagine with this though, there will be a lot of people who get it but don't want to switch to DirecTV... I can't imagine they would send out technicians to all of those houses.

ryby6969
05-17-2013, 01:33 PM
I know that when I was planning to move I asked about any contract remaining with DirecTV... they said that any contract remained would have to be carried over to the new house unless that house couldn't receive service. They would send out a technician who would run tests to see if it could get a clear signal or not.

I imagine with this though, there will be a lot of people who get it but don't want to switch to DirecTV... I can't imagine they would send out technicians to all of those houses.
Yeah, I just want to make sure I get to chose which route I go. I don't want to be forced to get Direct TV just to get Sunday Ticket if I choose not to. I just want to stream it through my PS3 regardless, lol.

CLW
05-17-2013, 01:37 PM
This was the first or second year for it on the PS3? MLB.TV was like that too, and got a lot better as the years went on.

I'm pretty sure my year was the first (It was for the 2011 season I believe). I bought it as an add on for my regular sunday ticket for when/if I traveled.

skipwondah33
05-17-2013, 02:18 PM
The two years I've had their Max and HD pacakges it streamed fine through my phone...even with 3G speed surprisingly. I remember last season I watched RG III's game against Saints with my phone.

Not sure how the quality is with the PS3 app but the people I know who had it last year said it was fine. They have rather solid connection speed from the ISP's though.

JBHuskers
05-17-2013, 02:41 PM
So you can pick which code you want?

Yeah, I just want to make sure I get to chose which route I go. I don't want to be forced to get Direct TV just to get Sunday Ticket if I choose not to. I just want to stream it through my PS3 regardless, lol.

I fired off an e-mail to double check after Pasta posted this article:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/05/17/madden-nfl-25-anniversary-edition-exclusive-to-amazon

He makes it seem like if you "can" get DIRECTV, you're stuck with having to get DIRECTV. So hopefully I'll get an answer soon.

JBHuskers
05-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Ehhhh. The more I read it, the more I think it's not really that great of a deal. New subscribers have been getting Sunday Ticket for free over the years anyways. They might have to be locked in to buy next season though, I'm not sure. Re-reading it again, it may not be the great deal that it should be, if it makes you get DirecTV. I'm perfectly happy with Time Warner Cable, and definitely do not want to switch.

JBHuskers
05-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Okay got some good news. EACH box has a code to be able to get Sunday Ticket on ONLY the CPU, tablet, or mobile. PS3 is separate and is NOT part of the deal. But regardless of your DTV standing, this offer will work for CPU/tablet/mobile.

ryby6969
05-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Okay got some good news. EACH box has a code to be able to get Sunday Ticket on ONLY the CPU, tablet, or mobile. PS3 is separate and is NOT part of the deal. But regardless of your DTV standing, this offer will work for CPU/tablet/mobile.

Ehh, I would only get it if I could stream through my PS3. Not as good of a deal as I was hoping for now.