PDA

View Full Version : User-User Scheduling (2010)

cdj
07-23-2010, 10:37 AM
I am going to type this out to make it easier for me to follow and for feedback as I work on them.

Alabama (JBHuskers) - 7 home games, 4 after Week Seven
2 - vs. Penn State (steelerfan)
12 - FCS Southeast Replaced with Washington State
13 - vs. Auburn (cdj)

Auburn (cdj) - 8 home games, 4 after Week Seven
10 - FCS West Replaced with Memphis
11 - vs. Georgia (Jcoop9)
13 - @ Alabama (JBHuskers)

Boise State (Kingpin) - 7 home games, 4 after Week Seven
1 - @ Georgia (Jcoop9)
3 - vs. Pittsburgh (SwangKang)

Florida State (hova57) - 7 home games, 4 after Week Seven
1- vs. Texas A&M (Escobar)
6 - @ Miami (ryby6969)

Georgia (Jcoop9) - 6 home games, 3 after Week Seven
1 - vs. Boise State (Kingpin)
11 - @ Auburn (cdj)
12 - vs UCLA (Buckeye)
Switched Colorado Game to Home Game

Miami (ryby6969) - 7 Home Games, 4 after Week Seven
1 - FCS West Replaced with Florida Atlantic
2 - @ Ohio State (IronDragonU)
4 - vs. Pittsburgh (SwangKang169)
6 - vs. Florida State (hova57)

Ohio State (IronDragonU) - 8 home games, 3 after Week Seven
2 - vs. Miami (ryby6969)
11 - vs. Penn State (steelerfan)

Penn State (steelerfan) - 6 home games, 3 after Week Seven
1 - FCS Southeast Replaced with Akron, moved to Week 14
2 - @ Alabama (JBHuskers)
11 - @ Ohio State (IronDragonU)

Pittsburgh (SwangKang) - 6 home games, 3 after Week Seven
2 - FCS Midwest Changed to OPEN
3 - @ Boise State (Kingpin32)
4 - @ Miami (ryby6969)
Changed Utah & Notre Dame to Home Games

Texas (Marlowe) - 7 home games, 5 after Week Seven
4 - vs. UCLA (Buckeye)
13 - vs. Texas A&M (Escobar)

Texas A&M (Escobar) - 6 home games, 4 after Week Seven
1 - @ Florida State (hova57)
13 - @ Texas (Marlowe)

UCLA (Buckeye) - 6 home games, 3 after Week Seven
4 - @ Texas (Marlowe)
12 - @ Georgia (Jcoop9)

steelerfan
07-23-2010, 11:13 AM
That's funny that you picked Akron for me. I always pick them for PSU to replace an FCS school. They're regional, weak and PSU has played them in recent years so it makes a nice fit.

cdj
07-23-2010, 11:16 AM
ryby & Jcoop have 3 user games; the rest have 2. Are you guys OK with that? If not, don't hesitate to let me know and I can try and get everyone the exact same.

I will post home game counts next.

cdj
07-23-2010, 11:16 AM
They're regional, weak and PSU has played them in recent years so it makes a nice fit.

That's actually why I picked them. I tried to replace FCS schools with a lower-tier regional school for everyone, if possible. :)

steelerfan
07-23-2010, 11:25 AM
ryby & Jcoop have 3 user games; the rest have 2. Are you guys OK with that? If not, don't hesitate to let me know and I can try and get everyone the exact same.

Looks good to me, buddy. At some point, I'd like to get Pittsburgh on my schedule but I have a guaranteed win with Bama the next 2 years so I definitely don't want to take that one off. :P Maybe down the line or if you ever need to give me 3 user games.

I find it awesome that Boise has Pittsburgh at home in week 3 since the Broncos have that 56 game home winning streak on the line.

cdj
07-23-2010, 11:41 AM
OK. Did the best I could to get everyone 6 home games and half after Week Seven. LMK what you think!

JBHuskers
07-23-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm fine with it! Bring it week two Steelerfan! http://www.rootforum1.com/style_emoticons/default/mr47_01.gif

steelerfan
07-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Having a Week 1 Bye and then at Bama sucks, but I understand why you had to do it.

You guys better haul ass through Week 1! I'm getting stir crazy, lol.

cdj
07-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Having a Week 1 Bye and then at Bama sucks, but I understand why you had to do it.

You guys better haul ass through Week 1! I'm getting stir crazy, lol.

If you want to give up a late home recruiting weekend, I can move Akron back ;) or I could see if I can re-arrange a non-conference game. Your call, man.

steelerfan
07-23-2010, 02:55 PM
If you want to give up a late home recruiting weekend, I can move Akron back ;) or I could see if I can re-arrange a non-conference game. Your call, man.

Nah, like I said, I understand why you had to do it. Putting that Akron game back at Week 1 would mean I only have 2 home games after Week 7. I understand.

I'll just have to use JB as my "tune-up" game. ;)

ryby6969
07-23-2010, 03:39 PM

I have no problem with 3 user games. I enjoy playing users more than the cpu so it is all good.

shorty199127
07-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Looks good to me, good luck everyone

JBHuskers
07-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Nah, like I said, I understand why you had to do it. Putting that Akron game back at Week 1 would mean I only have 2 home games after Week 7. I understand.

I'll just have to use JB as my "tune-up" game. ;)

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :P

Kingpin32
07-23-2010, 04:29 PM
My schedule looks good. I got a tough start to my schedule with Georgia.

Sinister
07-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Esco lets go!! i prob can play tonite if Chris activates it. other wise prob won't be til Sunday nite , maybe during the day saturday, but i'm going to a pirate game and other stuff so it will have to be perfect timing unless you want to do a morning wake and play with some coffee