PDA

View Full Version : Getting angry with teambuilder for NCAA 12

bigfriendly
03-09-2013, 02:09 AM
I just bought a used copy of NCAA 12 and all I want to do is create a team to play in Dynasty mode against the computer. After buying the upgrade I got onto EA's teambuilder website created my team which was a cool experience. What I can't seem to figure out is how to download my new team to my PS3. I can see it on the website but when I do a search to download it I don't see it. If I didn't know any better I'd say that EA simply isn't taking care of things on there end. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! Why do they have to make this crap so complicated??? I remember doing this on the PS2 years ago and it was a breeze. I'm really pissed because i gave the jacklegs at EA sports $10 for this headache! Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated:)

Thanks
Scott

steelerfan
03-09-2013, 04:55 AM
If you bought it used, you gave EA nothing.

Be sure the search filters are EXACTLY right before you actually search. It's been a long time since I messed with this, but I remember it being easy to bring up a blank search because of the filters and my lack of thoroughness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

gschwendt
03-09-2013, 06:27 AM
I'm on the road so I can't be sure but I believe there are separate teambuilder sites for each game. Make sure you're using the NCAA 12 site.

JeffHCross
03-09-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm on the road so I can't be sure but I believe there are separate teambuilder sites for each game. Make sure you're using the NCAA 12 site.He's right, there are separate sites.

Make sure you're using this site: http://www.easports.com/teambuilder12