View Full Version : 2013 NFL Offseason Talk

Pages : 1 [2]

ram29jackson
05-20-2013, 03:14 PM

LOL oops yeah 3.

1,2,3 who cares, its impressive LOL

skipwondah33
05-20-2013, 08:08 PM
Yup. Calvin Johnson is an absolute freak of nature. If Detroit could get a defense worth a damn, they'd be one hell of a Super Bowl contender.They have to focus on winning the division first

JBHuskers
05-20-2013, 08:34 PM
:D :D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/316152_539914569388569_764222646_n_zpsc4eda740.png

jaymo76
05-20-2013, 11:32 PM
With SF in the NFC and Seattle looking to take a big step up this year I just don't see Atlanta competing for the SB., their window may be closed???

Escobar
05-21-2013, 04:51 PM
Took the test and got a 33...while "in the clouds"

ram29jackson
05-21-2013, 05:33 PM
With SF in the NFC and Seattle looking to take a big step up this year I just don't see Atlanta competing for the SB., their window may be closed???

how is their situation any different from those 2 teams ? 2 plays and its Atanta advancing and not SF.

It took Manning just as long to be successful in the playoffs so Matty Ice isn't a failure yet. No one knows yet if Kaep was just a flash in the pan or not. And if the best the NFC can do is Seattle and SF, That means the AFC is still stronger. ...who knows ? LOL

JBHuskers
05-28-2013, 11:06 AM
2014 NFL Draft pushed back a couple weeks to May 8-10.

morsdraconis
05-28-2013, 11:19 AM
2014 NFL Draft pushed back a couple weeks to May 8-10.

Wow. :smh:

Desperately trying to be relevant during the NBA Playoffs is a VERY poor idea.

psuexv
05-28-2013, 11:25 AM

Not sure if its permanent, next year though apparently RCMH was booked for something else so they said they had to move it

JBHuskers
05-28-2013, 11:26 AM

Has nothing to do with that. The NFL calendar is moving up so free agency will essentially be well into it before the draft so teams have a better idea of what they need.

JBHuskers
05-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Info on the NFL Calendar changes.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/5/20/4348844/nfl-offseason-schedule-nfl-draft

steelerfan
05-28-2013, 11:48 AM

The NFL is relevant whenever they want to be. Especially compared to the fucking NBA.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

JBHuskers
05-28-2013, 01:54 PM
Maurice Jones-Drew charged with misdemeanor battery for an incident with a security guard in Florida.

Word is he knocked out the guard cold with one punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY

Rudy
05-28-2013, 03:54 PM
The NFL moving the draft up two weeks has nothing to do with venues or helping the football people. The football people don't want this change. They don't need any more time for the draft and it actually cuts into rookie camps and OTAs. This is all about the NFL wanting to get into May sweeps TV time. They don't like the big break between the end of the draft and the first preseason game as they feel it's too long for people to not think about football. With June 1st cuts no longer providing any news (you can designate any player as a June 1st cut and cut him at any time) this is all about trying to stay relevant 24/7.

JBHuskers
05-28-2013, 07:34 PM
JaMarcus Russell draws significant interest from teams after dropping 50 lbs according to NFL.com

:D :D :D

SmoothPancakes
05-29-2013, 02:10 AM
There goes the fucktards in Congress again, shoving their heads up their ass once more. :fp:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9319267/members-congress-urge-washington-redskins-change-name

D.C. and the rest of the country become a bigger and bigger clusterfuck with each passing day. Canada really is sounding better and better. :fp:

morsdraconis
05-29-2013, 04:34 AM
It's a money grab by some semi-influential loud non-Native American fools. It's not the 19th century anymore. It didn't mean anything derogatory when we changed our name to it in 1937 and it steal doesn't mean anything derogatory. Going as far as to say that it means the same thing as calling an African American a nigger is so far beyond stupid, I can't even fathom the depths of idiocy it takes to think that.

Rudy
05-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Canada really is sounding better and better.

Hard to argue with that!

:nod:

skipwondah33
05-29-2013, 01:11 PM
It's a money grab by some semi-influential loud non-Native American fools. It's not the 19th century anymore. It didn't mean anything derogatory when we changed our name to it in 1937 and it steal doesn't mean anything derogatory. Going as far as to say that it means the same thing as calling an African American a nigger is so far beyond stupid, I can't even fathom the depths of idiocy it takes to think that.Dude seriously you posted this?

morsdraconis
05-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Dude seriously you posted this?

Yes?

skipwondah33
05-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Yes?Just didn't think the word needed to be spelled out

morsdraconis
05-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Just didn't think the word needed to be spelled out

I think Congress having the gall to think that Redskins is anywhere close to it needed to be pointed out by putting the word there.

CLW
05-29-2013, 04:32 PM
Any Republican that signed on to this nonsense should be PRIMARIED out of office!

SmoothPancakes
05-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Any Republican that signed on to this nonsense should be PRIMARIED out of office!

I don't know who all of the ten are, but I've seen Tom Cole's name associated.

bdoughty
05-29-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't know who all of the ten are, but I've seen Tom Cole's name associated.

Well he is Native American and a Chickasaw Nation tribal member in Oklahoma. Don't see him getting voted out of office for his stance on this particular topic.

Rudy
05-29-2013, 08:55 PM
It's hard to always see how other people feel when we aren't in their shoes. If Native Americans are offended by the term Redskins we need to take that very seriously and probably should change the name. Just because the majority of people don't see it as a big deal it doesn't make it right. We need to avoid the Tyranny of the Majority. That leads to garbage like slavery and other nonsense. A society is measured by how they treat its minorities. This is no different. Even though many of us don't think twice about that name or see the racial implications, the view of the offended group is far more important imo.

JBHuskers
05-29-2013, 09:13 PM
It's hard to always see how other people feel when we aren't in their shoes. If Native Americans are offended by the term Redskins we need to take that very seriously and probably should change the name. Just because the majority of people don't see it as a big deal it doesn't make it right. We need to avoid the Tyranny of the Majority. That leads to garbage like slavery and other nonsense. A society is measured by how they treat its minorities. This is no different. Even though many of us don't think twice about that name or see the racial implications, the view of the offended group is far more important imo.

Yeah if it was Blackskins, that would have been changed in the 60's.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ram29jackson
05-29-2013, 09:29 PM

the majority of real Indians don't give a damn about the Redskins name and a lot are actually fans.

The people causing problems in government are doing it just because they can on a whim with false unnecessary beliefs that mean nothing.

Redskin isn't even remotely like using the word nigger. It was a word used to describe Indians or Indians with red war paint from red clay or something. Look at the article I put in the college section in the thread about indian team names.

if 90 percent of actual Indians don't care it means the 10 percent are the obsessive wack jobs who worry about really stupid unimportant stuff and shouldn't be catered to.

Just like the Black Hawks logo it is one of the coolest logos in all of sports. And again, sports teams are the ones keeping indian history alive and banishing that is a stupid idea.

the whole youre depicting us as savages and that's wrong- argument is ridiculous. They lived in the wild and fought other tribes. Its not the white mans fault they didn't combine their tribes and push the new settlers back LOL. That's life, cultures die others advance. its just a fact of life.

I own a replica I bought years ago made to look very much like the 1937 jersey and its my favorite thing to wear during football season

http://www.redskinscardmuseum.com/wpimages/Goal-Line-Art-Battles.jpg

SmoothPancakes
05-29-2013, 09:44 PM
A society is measured by how they treat its minorities.

Then we're fucked in the history books. The way the fucktards in this country treat minorities at every turn, our society will be right there next to the Nazis in the history books in 100+ years.

JBHuskers
05-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Foster out for the rest of OTAs. That guy is so boom or bust. Always afraid to draft him in fantasy :D

Rudy
05-30-2013, 04:00 PM
He's largely been healthy the last few years and put up monster numbers. He does get nicked up but usually answers the bell. In the last three years he's missed only 3 games and every year he's rushed for at least 1200 yards (averaged over 1400) and has scored 50 TDs. He's got over 6000 rush/rec yards the last three seasons. Anyone that can get you 2000 combined yards a year and 17 total TDs a year is a monster. Much like Dustin Keller he's actually been more healthy than his perception.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/12497/arian-foster

jaymo76
06-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Really looking forward to seeing the Bengals offense this season. I love the draft picks and the new offense with the double TE threat is going to be great to see. I would not be surprised to see Cincy make a run this season.

ram29jackson
06-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Really looking forward to seeing the Bengals offense this season. I love the draft picks and the new offense with the double TE threat is going to be great to see. I would not be surprised to see Cincy make a run this season.

you are talking about the Cincy in Ohio, right ? Make a run for what ? the best 3rd place team in the AFC compared to the other 3rd place AFC teams ? :D

jaymo76
06-01-2013, 10:41 PM
you are talking about the Cincy in Ohio, right ? Make a run for what ? the best 3rd place team in the AFC compared to the other 3rd place AFC teams ? :D

Baltimore has taken a step back; Pittsburgh has some holes to fill; Cleveland is, well, Cleveland. The division is the Bengals if they want it. That being said, they could still be the Bunghals...

JBHuskers
06-01-2013, 10:57 PM
I think there is a window for Cincy this year.

steelerfan
06-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Yet the Vegas odds have Pittsburgh with the highest O/U for wins in the division. If I'm not mistaken, Baltimore is second, Cincinnati third, and (not mistaken, lol) Cleveland last.

Rudy
06-02-2013, 05:40 AM
It's hard for me to imagine Cinci ever being consistently on top with that cheap owner and the under funded scouting department. They could do well this year but so much depends on Andy Dalton who has nice regular season stats but two stinkers in the postseason.

ram29jackson
06-04-2013, 01:04 AM
Good bye Deacon Jones

Rudy
06-04-2013, 04:25 AM
RIP Deacon. I was surprised to read he was just 74. He seemed much older. I don't envy what happens to football players' bodies after a career in the NFL. Of all the sports they are the most damaged and their quality of life isn't great. I wonder how a guy like Ray Lewis will look at 60. Will he be hobbling around? More guys should be like Robert Smith and retire early to save their brains and knees.

JBHuskers
06-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Da Bears are going to workout JaMarcus Russell. Oh Jesus. :fp:

steelerfan
06-04-2013, 07:26 PM

:D:D:D

jaymo76
06-05-2013, 11:08 PM

"workout JaMarcus Russell" is than an oxymoron???

JBHuskers
06-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Tim Tebow expected to sign with the Patriots.

ram29jackson
06-10-2013, 04:26 PM
LOL just freaking beautiful !!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSYsEp80ELj65yTyKd_rt2OtnqcarZu 1B--xWyNv3QqepACOWWSg

Rudy
06-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Makes the most sense. Re-united with McDaniels and a coach willing to try things. Belichik will control the media around this too.

CLW
06-10-2013, 04:41 PM
The player I root for the most going to the team I despise. Say it ain't so Tebow! Say it ain't so.......

ram29jackson
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bdFIlM5.jpg

JBHuskers
06-10-2013, 05:46 PM
The player I root for the most going to the team I despise. Say it ain't so Tebow! Say it ain't so.......

He's lucky to even be on a team.

ram29jackson
06-10-2013, 05:51 PM
He's lucky to even be on a team.

and he knows that now...he must have been getting some bad advice first but now realizes if he wants an NFL paycheck he'll just have to morph into what ever they want. This is Belichick's Flutie 2.0 LOL

http://a.espncdn.com/media/nfl/2006/0101/photo/g_flutie_195.jpg

Deuce
06-10-2013, 06:40 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/11/u2a5aqa7.jpg

Typed by thumbs.

steelerfan
06-10-2013, 06:46 PM
:D:D:D

Honestly wouldn't doubt if he was brought in just to get info on the Jets. Happens all the time.

GatorfanStovy
06-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Makes the most sense. Re-united with McDaniels and a coach willing to try things. Belichik will control the media around this too.

Dude I feel the say way. As much as I hate NE damn it they land Tebow but as a 3rd stringer. It will be interesting to see how NE uses and if he can make the 53 rosters. I'm sure he will . Sources say from NFL . com believe his motion is fixed after 4 months. Let's hope he turns it around takes it all end from NE coaches a team that will actually teach how to play QB.

SmoothPancakes
06-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Most Tebow will see at New England will be the specialty sets like he ran at New York. Most likely, he better start learning TE or something, but his QB days are all but over, especially at New England.

baseballplyrmvp
06-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Dude I feel the say way. As much as I hate NE damn it they land Tebow but as a 3rd stringer. It will be interesting to see how NE uses and if he can make the 53 rosters. I'm sure he will . Sources say from NFL . com believe his motion is fixed after 4 months. Let's hope he turns it around takes it all end from NE coaches a team that will actually teach how to play QB.

if he hasnt learned how to play quarterback at this stage in his football career, he'll never be more than just a backup.

the only way tebow sees the field, will be in goalline situations.

SmoothPancakes
06-10-2013, 11:18 PM
if he hasnt learned how to play quarterback at this stage in his football career, he'll never be more than just a backup.

the only way tebow sees the field, will be in goalline situations.

:+1:

Any other player in the history of football who has needed this much time and this much training to "correct his throwing motion" and learn to play QB in the NFL would be bounced out of the league on his ass a long time ago. At this point, he's nothing but a sideshow.

baseballplyrmvp
06-10-2013, 11:27 PM

Any other player in the history of football who has needed this much time and this much training to "correct his throwing motion" and learn to play QB in the NFL would be bounced out of the league on his ass a long time ago. At this point, he's nothing but a sideshow.

yep. he's nothing special as a quarterback. he's just a glorified fullback playing the qb spot.

Rudy
06-11-2013, 05:05 AM
New England cut Mike Kafka at QB to make room for Tebow at QB. That's where he will play.

Tebow will not come in at QB to replace Brady at all. Kraft adamantly denied he would ever take Brady out when Vick was discussed in 2009. And Brady has picked up every 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 since week 4 2005. 49 straight successful QB sneaks. No need for Tebow in that regard.

skipwondah33
06-11-2013, 07:45 AM

Any other player in the history of football who has needed this much time and this much training to "correct his throwing motion" and learn to play QB in the NFL would be bounced out of the league on his ass a long time ago. At this point, he's nothing but a sideshow.:+1: :+1:

JBHuskers
06-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Mike Greenberg of ESPN is an idiot. Tebow signing with the Pats is not the biggest story of today. Not even top five.

skipwondah33
06-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Mike Greenberg of ESPN is an idiot. Tebow signing with the Pats is not the biggest story of today. Not even top five.

Yes it is which is why nobody wanted to sign him...well part of the reason.

Heard more about him than the anticipation of Game 3 tonight, US Open or the Stanley Cup

SmoothPancakes
06-11-2013, 09:34 AM

Unfortunately it is. Because something new regarding Tebow has happened, now ESPN can sit there for weeks and months now slobbering on Tebow's nuts every day. Just wait until fucking training camps open. :fp:

Looks like ESPN is going back onto my list of banned channels on my TV.

JBHuskers
06-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Yes it is which is why nobody wanted to sign him...well part of the reason.

Heard more about him than the anticipation of Game 3 tonight, US Open or the Stanley Cup

Exactly.

Unfortunately it is. Because something new regarding Tebow has happened, now ESPN can sit there for weeks and months now slobbering on Tebow's nuts every day. Just wait until fucking training camps open. :fp:

Looks like ESPN is going back onto my list of banned channels on my TV.

At least I have to give the Pats credit. They're not trotting him out on a pedestal, no media, no interviews.

skipwondah33
06-11-2013, 10:16 AM
That's because they don't need.

They have popularity and excitement...and no one else to compete with really like the Jets do with the Giants.

Plus they have Tom Brady...Tebow may have his following but Tom Brady is well...Tom Brady and has a supermodel Wife lol

JBHuskers
06-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Russell Wilson threw out the first pitch at the Mariners game the other night. He threw a dart in there an apparently he was clocked at 98 MPH.

skipwondah33
06-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Yeah thought he left NC State to play baseball or could have before going to Wisconsin.

JBHuskers
06-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Yeah thought he left NC State to play baseball or could have before going to Wisconsin.

Yep.

JBHuskers
06-11-2013, 12:34 PM
More on the ESPN blowjob of Tim Tebow while I was out getting lunch...they reported what number he was wearing :fp: and Tim Hasselbeck is stationed in Foxboro :fp:

SmoothPancakes
06-11-2013, 12:36 PM
More on the ESPN blowjob of Tim Tebow while I was out getting lunch...they reported what number he was wearing :fp: and Tim Hasselbeck is stationed in Foxboro :fp:

Thus why as of this morning, ESPN (and all their networks) has been placed on my list of banned TV channels on my TV, at least until college football. Stuff like Sportscenter, Mike and Mike, all the discussion shows, hell no. That shit won't be on my TV for the rest of the summer.

JBHuskers
06-11-2013, 12:54 PM
My drive to work is only five minutes and so I usually listen to sports talk. Same goes if I go out to lunch. So a total of 20 mins on the road at around 7:55 am and noon-12:15 today....nothing but Tebow talk. And on the SVP show, Tim Legler and NBA ANALYST was forced to talk about it the entire first segment.

skipwondah33
06-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Lovely Tebow is more important than the NBA Finals and Stanley Cup

SmoothPancakes
06-11-2013, 01:10 PM

I could have told you that was going to happen. :D

JBHuskers
06-11-2013, 01:52 PM

Which makes it even more sad since ESPN/ABC has the NBA Finals :D

CLW
06-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Tebow Time!

JBHuskers
06-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Tebow Time to be cut in August!

Fixed.

ram29jackson
06-11-2013, 04:39 PM
knock Tebow all you want. He still may well get a job and be paid by the NFL.

No one/ I don't care if he isn't "successful" by NFL greatness standards. Its like anything else in life.

Its not what you know, its who you know. And he has proven that he is a respectful, and at least football intelligent kid.

and even if you aren't that good you can get a job because you wont be a drugged up primadonna problem like so many others. He might become a hybrid TE or FB or trick play passer, who knows ?

Rudy
06-11-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm very tired of discussing Tebow. The Pats signed him. Let's let training camp play out and see if he makes the team before we continue another 50 posts on how much he sucks or not. I think we all know where people stand on Tebow.

GatorfanStovy
06-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Tebow tebow tebow . GO Tebow!

JBHuskers
06-12-2013, 01:35 AM
It's the fact that a THIRD STRING QB signing is more significant to their own NBA Finals at ABC/ESPN.

morsdraconis
06-12-2013, 04:33 AM
It's the fact that a THIRD STRING QB signing is more significant to their own NBA Finals at ABC/ESPN.

Gotta love that ESPN spin eh?

Rudy
06-12-2013, 09:12 AM
I saw a funny response to comments about the Dolphins offence this year (I agree with point #2).

Jay Says:
June 11th, 2013 at 5:14 pm
Lets be honest. Without Reggie Bush and Big Jake (arguably our 2 best players), as well as Bess and Fasano, our offense will be considerably worse then last years.

sticker Says:
June 11th, 2013 at 6:14 pm
Lets be honest again, Jay is an idiot.

ram29jackson
06-12-2013, 02:01 PM
http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/Tim_Tebow_Patriots_Jersey_Photos_Tom_Brady_Josh_Mc Daniels.jpg

bdoughty
06-12-2013, 05:16 PM
You Guys: We hate talking about Tebow. ESPN obsessed with Tebow.

Three pages of Tebow discussion.. :glare:

GatorfanStovy
06-12-2013, 09:26 PM
More of Tebow yes !. Bring it !

Tebow will soon beat out Brady and Mallet.

SmoothPancakes
06-12-2013, 09:27 PM

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt247/graphene_gfx/Ryan%20Reynolds%20GIFS/SNICKER.gif

:D :D :D :D :D

If you really want to get into the military as badly as you seem to want to, I'd lay off the drugs.

ram29jackson
06-12-2013, 10:23 PM

in jersey sales maybe

JBHuskers
06-12-2013, 10:57 PM
I shit you not. When I got off work this afternoon, got in my car, started it....the first two words to come out of The Coach's mouth on ESPN Radio when the car started was Tim Tebow.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/GIFS/bundy_zps676e11f0.gif

baseballplyrmvp
06-13-2013, 09:42 AM
his new position:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s403x403/1013660_577036295652514_1644328426_n.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ram29jackson
06-14-2013, 04:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TsQ4ZOPzF0

GatorfanStovy
06-15-2013, 11:10 AM
It's Tebow watch time . We know him rise up the depth charts to beat out Brady next season and take over the realm in NE. Watch it will happen. Because he is reunited with Josh McDaniel's now!

SmoothPancakes
06-15-2013, 11:32 AM
It's Tebow watch time . We know him rise up the depth charts to beat out Brady next season and take over the realm in NE. Watch it will happen. Because he is reunited with Josh McDaniel's now!

:fp:

The army will never let you join if you don't lay off the weed. Or coke. Or bath salts. Whatever it is that you're on.

baseballplyrmvp
06-15-2013, 11:45 AM

fact check time. tebow couldnt rise up the depth chart in denver or for the jets. 2 separate coaching staffs have given him every opportunity to take over the starting reigns and he cant do it. in denver, he was only thrust into the starting spot because kyle orton broke his ribs. it wasnt because tebow rose up the depth chart and overtook him.

tebow is terribly inaccurate at making the short to medium range throw...something that new england's system thrives upon. tebow wont beat out brady and mallett next year, guaranteed.

morsdraconis
06-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Please read this carefully, fully, and attempt to understand every word in the sentence:

TEBOW IS NOT A QB. STOP.

JBHuskers
06-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Remember when Tebow played for Denver? He ranked 33rd in passing accuracy. Someone remind me how many teams are in the NFL...

ram29jackson
06-15-2013, 02:49 PM

Of course I believe you are kidding. But I will still ask. Are you kidding or do you actually believe that ?

GatorfanStovy
06-15-2013, 03:58 PM
fact check time. tebow couldnt rise up the depth chart in denver or for the jets. 2 separate coaching staffs have given him every opportunity to take over the starting reigns and he cant do it. in denver, he was only thrust into the starting spot because kyle orton broke his ribs. it wasnt because tebow rose up the depth chart and overtook him.

tebow is terribly inaccurate at making the short to medium range throw...something that new england's system thrives upon. tebow wont beat out brady and mallett next year, guaranteed.

He was treated like shit on the Jets. That team has no real coaching and wouldn't even give him fair chance and never used him on the field.

Well Denver in the fans wanted him to play who cares what his stats and he did was win fucking games! Again he won games! Made the plays off and beat the steelers and yet he still gets freaking tossed like a bad salad. Such shame NFL. All because of the media crap ESPN does.

JBHuskers
06-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Again the defense won games!

Fixed.

SmoothPancakes
06-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Fixed.

This. I'm a Denver Broncos fan. I watched every game that season. I saw what happened each game. Tebow himself won us a couple games, but the rest were won by the defense or kicking.

Looks like I'll have to go and dig up my old post from Page 8. Lets go over this again class.

Tebow may have been the quarterback, but it wasn't him singlehandedly who took Denver to the playoffs that year, of course Tebow's the only name mentioned. Lets see, 126-271 passing for 46.5%, a whopping 1,729 yards passing, 12 TDs, 6 INTS and 7 fumbles. Rushing, he had 660 yards, 6 touchdowns and 6 fumbles on 122 carries, for an average of 5.4 yards/carry. 18 touchdowns, 6 INTS, 13 fumbles. Yeah, not many teams are going to give that a chance.

Lets go through the list.

Week 5- San Diego - Lost 29-24. Trailed 26-10 midway through the fourth quarter, only points coming from Prater and an INT return. Tebow did rush and throw for a TD, but it was too little, too late. Tebow: 4/10, 79 yards, 1 TD, 38 yards rushing, 1 TD.

Week 7 - Miami - Losing 15-0 after three quarters, Tebow throws 2 TDs. Prater wins it with a FG in overtime. Tebow: 13/27, 161 yards, 2 TDs, 1 fumble.

Week 8 - Detroit - Lost 45-10. Tebow: 18/39, 172 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 3 fumbles, 1 lost.

Week 9 - Oakland - Tebow through two TDs, but were still losing 24-14 until McGahee scored with 60 and 24 yard TD rushes and Royal returned a punt 85 yards. Tebow: 10/21, 124 yards, 2 TD, 118 yards rushing.

Week 10 - Kansas City - Tebow actually did win this one, throwing and rushing for a TD. Tebow: 2/8, 69 yards, 1 TD, 43 yards rushing, 1 TD.

Week 11 - New York Jets - A 20 yard TD rush by Tebow with one minute left gets the win, but it took an INT return just to be tied originally, otherwise Denver loses 13-10 instead of wins 17-13. Tebow: 9/20, 104 yards, 0 TD/INT, 68 yards rushing, 1 TD.

Week 12 - San Diego - Tebow threw a TD at the end of the second quarter, but that was it. San Diego led 13-7 until Prater kicked three straight field goals. Tebow: 9/18, 143 yards, 1 TD, 67 yards rushing, 1 fumble.

Week 13 - Minnesota - Two Tebow touchdowns in the third quarter kept Denver in it, but it was a McGahee touchdown and two Prater field goals that won it in the fourth quarter. Tebow: 10/15, 202 yards, 2 TD, 13 yards rushing, 1 fumble, 1 lost.

Week 14 - Chicago - Barber won the game for Denver, going out of bounds in regulation to keep the clock from being run out, and fumbling in field goal range in overtime. Prater also kicked the game-tying and game winning field goals. Tebow: 21/40, 236 yards, 1 TD, 49 yards rushing, 1 fumble, 1 lost.

Week 15 - New England - Lost 41-23. Tebow did score twice, but it didn't matter as the Pats ran wild. Tebow: 11/22, 198 yards, 0 TD/INT, 93 yards rushing, 2 TD, 2 fumbles, 1 lost.

Week 16 - Buffalo - Lost 40-14. Tebow threw and ran for one TD, but again, it didn't matter as the lowly Bills won with ease, thanks in part to 3 INTs. Tebow: 13/29, 185 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT, 34 yards rushing, 2 fumbles, 1 lost.

Week 17 - Kansas City - Lost 7-3. Tebow was horrible, only points came thanks to Prater in the 3rd quarter. Tebow: 6/22, 60 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, 16 yards rushing, 1 fumble, 1 lost.

Wild Card - Pittsburgh - Tebow did manage to throw a TD pass and run for a score during regulation, but it was Prater who bailed Denver's ass out with three field goals in the second and fourth quarters. Tebow threw the big pass to open the OT period, but that was a result of a total failure in coverage by the Steelers defense and Ike Taylor specifically, allowing Thomas to make the play happen, on a play action pass from Tebow that was high to begin with. Tebow: 10/21, 316 yards, 2 TD, 50 yards rushing, 1 TD.

Divisional - New England - Lost 45-10. Tebow did nothing. Only points came from McGahee and Prater. Tebow: 9/26, 136 yards, 0 TD/INT, 13 yards rushing, 1 fumble, 1 lost.

So, did Tebow win some games for Denver? Yes, he did. But it wasn't all Tebow that year. Prater had a huge hand with some big time field goals. McGahee's rushing, Royal's kickoff and punt returning, the defense especially keeping Denver's asses even in half the games while the offense was sucking ass for 3 1/2 quarters. He had nearly as many fumbles as he did total touchdowns, to go along with 6 INTS. A player fumbling the ball 13 times over 14 games isn't going to be trusted with the ball. A QB throwing for less than 100 yards three times in one season isn't going to be given the reigns that often.

Just look at KC last year. Matt Cassel threw for less than 100 yards twice last season. 92 yards in a 9-6 loss to Baltimore on October 7th, he was benched for the next two games. Threw for 93 yards in a 28-6 loss to Cincinnati on November 18th, he was benched for the rest of the season, replaced by freaking Brady Quinn. If you expand it up to 150 yards, 7 of his 14 games, he ended with less than 150 yards passing, and came close to that in two other games. So many games throwing for less than 150 yards, throwing for less than 50% completions, fumbling the ball repeatedly.

Teams would rather roll with a QB who at least can be even slightly consistent and hold onto the ball than someone who is going to fumble nearly every game and god only knows if you're going to get 60 yards, 150 yards or 300 yards passing from him (which only 3 times did he ever cross the 200 yard passing threshold, and only one actually see 300 yards passing, out of 14 games played in 2011). Teams just are not going to take a chance on Tebow anymore. He's had his chances at QB. Teams will either settle for what they have now, find a QB who has at least proven something of themselves in free agency or draft one. Tebow is nothing more these days than a publicity stunt sideshow and a niche QB good for only Wildcat formations. He will never make it in the league as a passing-first QB. The fact that not a single team wanted to give up so little as a single 7th round draft pick pretty much proves that.

baseballplyrmvp
06-15-2013, 06:54 PM
He was treated like shit on the Jets. That team has no real coaching and wouldn't even give him fair chance and never used him on the field.

Well Denver in the fans wanted him to play who cares what his stats and he did was win fucking games! Again he won games! Made the plays off and beat the steelers and yet he still gets freaking tossed like a bad salad. Such shame NFL. All because of the media crap ESPN does.

those two coaching staffs have been around more football and know more about football than probably everyone on this forum combined. obviously, if they didnt give tebow a chance, it was because they saw what he did in practice and knew he couldnt get the job done.

steelerfan
06-16-2013, 11:06 AM
ESPN NFL - Spokesman for Vladimir Putin denies Robert Kraft's claims that Russian President stole Super Bowl ring in 2005 meeting.

:D :fp:

SmoothPancakes
06-16-2013, 11:07 AM
:D I'm reading that story right now. The comments on ESPN are hilarious. Some very nice one-liners being commented.

GatorfanStovy
06-16-2013, 07:07 PM
Maybe Tebow should of went into the MLB . Reports from NFL are that LAA would have drafted him in the 7th for a MLB spot or at least a minor league deal.

Reports said he had great size and excellent batting power everything was easy for him in baseball took his high school to the state championship..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000212495/article/tim-tebow-nearly-drafted-by-mlbs-los-angeles-angels

baseballplyrmvp
06-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Maybe Tebow should of went into the MLB . Reports from NFL are that LAA would have drafted him in the 7th for a MLB spot or at least a minor league deal.

Reports said he had great size and excellent batting power everything was easy for him in baseball took his high school to the state championship..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000212495/article/tim-tebow-nearly-drafted-by-mlbs-los-angeles-angels
who cares....

russell wilson was drafted twice...once out of high school (5th round) and after his football career, in the 4th round by the rockies. jake locker was drafted twice in the mlb draft....once out of high school and again, after his junior year at UW.

JBHuskers
06-16-2013, 10:15 PM
Tim Tebow should have just became a priest so we wouldn't have ever had to hear from him again.

GatorfanStovy
06-16-2013, 10:32 PM
who cares....

russell wilson was drafted twice...once out of high school (5th round) and after his football career, in the 4th round by the rockies. jake locker was drafted twice in the mlb draft....once out of high school and again, after his junior year at UW.

Yea true . Also Colin Kaepernick was also suppose to be drafted as well. I dunno I was just posting because you guys wanted Tebow news I dunno.

ram29jackson
06-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Tim Tebow should have just became a priest so we wouldn't have ever had to hear from him again.

yeah but your "we" was a minority LOL he's national news

ram29jackson
06-16-2013, 10:40 PM
who cares....

who cares ? that still makes him rare as an athlete. Its not common by any means.

steelerfan
06-16-2013, 11:15 PM

A priest? Then we'd have to hear about how awesome he is at touching boys. :fp:

Besides, he's not Catholic. I think he's one of those Pentecostals with the buckets of snakes and what not.

ram29jackson
06-17-2013, 02:13 PM
http://bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/media/2012/09/25/ce199c_GronkFlakes.jpg

JBHuskers
06-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Does each box come with a blowup doll of Bibi Jones?

morsdraconis
06-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Does each box come with a blowup doll of Bibi Jones?

Nah. It's the one in ten boxes prize.

JBHuskers
06-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Nah. It's the one in ten boxes prize.

Guess I better buy 12 boxes then.

JBHuskers
06-19-2013, 12:57 PM
The Jets are paying the Denver Broncos $1.5M for Tim Tebow this season. The Patriots are paying less than that.

steelerfan
06-19-2013, 05:55 PM
The Jets are paying the Denver Broncos $1.5M for Tim Tebow this season. The Patriots are paying less than that.

:D

The Jets may be the new Cleveland.

JBHuskers
06-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Aaron Hernandez is about to go up shit creek. Destroyed cell phone, hired cleaners....

ram29jackson
06-20-2013, 03:20 PM
uh-oh

http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/6a0115709f071f970b0154384e0b27970c.jpe

SmoothPancakes
06-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Yep, he's fucked.

That's why, if you're going to kill someone, don't do it near or in your house! Especially if you have a goddamn security system!

psuexv
06-21-2013, 11:24 AM
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/psuexv/AH_zps74b0f46e.jpg

Escobar
06-22-2013, 12:17 AM
Doesn't Aaron Hernandez live in Boston. Couldn't he have gotten an Irish mobster to do his dirty work. And why use your own cell phone, then smash it :smh: Everyone knows you buy a burner.

gschwendt
06-26-2013, 09:28 AM

skipwondah33
06-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Knew that was coming.

Especially from the Patriots...they don't mess around

morsdraconis
06-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Wow. Crazy.

CLW
06-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Hernandez charged with MURDER

http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/live

morsdraconis
06-26-2013, 01:53 PM
One had to think that was going to be the case since New England so quickly reacted to him getting arrested by basically erasing any existence of him being on the team.

psuexv
06-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Damn they have a lot of video evidence.

CLW
06-26-2013, 02:05 PM
One had to think that was going to be the case since New England so quickly reacted to him getting arrested by basically erasing any existence of him being on the team.

Damn they have a lot of video evidence.

Yeah the talk was initially just obstruction but when the investigation started to take longer I pretty much knew/expected the murder charge was coming. All the evidence of his actions after the murder will likely come in as well (for the obstruction charge) the judge will probably instruct the jury not to consider it for the murder but NO JURY is capable of doing that. He looks guilty as hell destroying evidence and he better cop a plea a.s.a.p.

skipwondah33
06-26-2013, 02:52 PM
He looks guilty as hell destroying evidence and he better cop a plea a.s.a.p.My opinion from the very start

Even if he didn't do it, he sure well knew who did it or was an accomplice to it

Just alot of stuff that was gone through for him not to be involved or the one who pulled the trigger.

CLW
06-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Read on twitter that the victim was shot in the back while trying to flee and then again in the head execution style. No Death Penalty up north in MA (as I recall) so I guess it's life in prison for Hernandez if convicted.

ram29jackson
06-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Florida WR
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2845273/Dunbar_Wittiness_medium.png

CLW
06-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Florida WR

That doesn't rhyme. Won't work. :nod:

ram29jackson
06-26-2013, 04:57 PM
That doesn't rhyme. Won't work. :nod:

Phone was destroyed,charges are void !

I stole that one from another forum :nod:

ram29jackson
06-26-2013, 06:26 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/06/26/0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg

JBHuskers
06-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Florida WR

Aight!

CLW
06-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Aight!

Make sure the RASTAHS peeps don't accidentally identify his likeness as Quninton Dumbar :nod:

ram29jackson
06-26-2013, 08:39 PM
Make sure the RASTAHS peeps don't accidentally identify his likeness as Quninton Dumbar :nod:

I heard he deleted that tweet not long after :D

jaymo76
06-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Florida WR

Wow! With a quality education like that, who needs football?

skipwondah33
06-27-2013, 07:51 AM
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/51cb2ca7eab8ea2838000027/doorcloser.gif.pagespeed.ce.epcj-qbczt.gif

CLW
06-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Hernandez being investigated in two other murders....

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/27/former-patriots-player-aaron-hernandez-probed-two-more-murders-law-enforcement-officials-say/0GPNwDdsU4nguqnB2LADYM/story.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/27/us/nfl-hernandez/index.html

JBHuskers
06-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Some Patriot apologists came out and told me he's innocent the moment I said he's up shit creek for destroying security cameras and his cell. Hmmmmmm.

CLW
06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Some Patriot apologists came out and told me he's innocent the moment I said he's up shit creek for destroying security cameras and his cell. Hmmmmmm.

Well if CNN/Boston are correct it looks like Mr. Hernandez's rental somehow "magically" got involved in a drive by shooting where two people died and the car was never returned?

Shouldn't be long to figure out if that car matches the rental VIN and who rented the car. You then go to the person that rented the car threaten and/or charge them with double murder and most people will look for a deal and "squeal" on the actual shooter and whoever else was involved.

ANYTHING can happen in a jury trial (see OJ Simpson) but if I were betting I'd bet on the prosecution from what I have seen/read thus far.

JBHuskers
06-27-2013, 01:45 PM
Aaron Hernandez, NO BAIL FOR YOU!

http://media.philly.com/images/soupnazi.jpg

CLW
06-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Aaron Hernandez, NO BAIL FOR YOU!

http://media.philly.com/images/soupnazi.jpg

Yeah even though there is no death penalty in MA when you are charged with basically executing someone it would take a REALLY liberal judge to grant bail. Hernandez has a TON of $ and is now unemployed. Not exactly strong ties to the community.

steelerfan
06-27-2013, 02:50 PM
What a dumbass.

http://m.nbcdfw.com/nbcdfw/pm_108184/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=lFY4xqWl

JBHuskers
06-27-2013, 02:52 PM
I think Aaron Hernandez said "I'd rather kill someone than play with Tim Tebow again."

ram29jackson
06-27-2013, 03:51 PM
I think Aaron Hernandez said "I'd rather kill someone than play with Tim Tebow again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OVr3EfB_z8

ram29jackson
06-27-2013, 03:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNjPNjECcAAB3i9.jpg:large

CLW
06-27-2013, 04:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNyQOAECYAAPZ6G.jpg:large

JBHuskers
06-27-2013, 06:16 PM
YES! :D

ram29jackson
06-28-2013, 01:15 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1043852_10101883934307398_350348343_n.jpg

CLW
06-28-2013, 03:35 PM
3rd arrest in Hernandez case

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9433012/aaron-hernandez-case-carlos-ortiz-extradited-ernest-wallace-arrested

CLW
06-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Patriots offer Hernandez jersey exchange (for Tebow)?

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9433751/new-england-patriots-offering-aaron-hernandez-jersey-exchange (http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9433751/new-england-patriots-offering-aaron-hernandez-jersey-exchange)

Canes Fan
06-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Carlissimo27
Aaron Hernandez official NFL jersey at $162.50 on Ebay, 32 bids already, with still a full day to go. I don't recommend trading in your jersey

ram29jackson
06-28-2013, 04:31 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-kz_s7kAxVwo/TTWyTMbLMWI/AAAAAAAACgU/AY5A4vI2taE/rex_ryan_costume%252520rob%252520ryan%252520new%25 2520york%252520jets%252520cleveland%252520browns%2 52520football%252520statistical%252520analysis%252 520nfl%252520statistics%2525202010%252520stats.jpg

JBHuskers
06-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Carlissimo27
Aaron Hernandez official NFL jersey at $162.50 on Ebay, 32 bids already, with still a full day to go. I don't recommend trading in your jersey

Some dumb mutherfuckers out there.

punter
07-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Here is a list of all NFL player who went to prison

Name Team when arrested Offense Sentence Notes
Michael Bennett cut/retired wire fraud 15 months[1]
Plaxico Burress New York Giants Attempted criminal possession of a weapon 2 years Conviction was a plea bargain for an incident in which Burress accidentally shot himself in a nightclub.[2] Eligible for parole in April 2011;[3] released June 7, 2011.[4]
Billy Cannon Retired Counterfeiting 5 years[5] Served 2½ years. Had been elected to the College Football Hall of Fame before his conviction in 1983, but the Hall rescinded the honor before his scheduled induction. The Hall elected him a second time in 2008 and he was inducted at that time.[5]
Rae Carruth Carolina Panthers conspiracy to commit murder 24 years[6] Projected Release Date October 22, 2018[7]
Cecil Collins Miami Dolphins burglary 15 years[8] Current release date, July 16, 2014[9] May face further imprisonment in Louisiana after release from Florida prison.
Dwayne Goodrich Dallas Cowboys criminally negligent homicide 12½ years [10] Hit and run accident. Eligible for parole in 2009.[11]
Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson retired (from Dallas Cowboys) sexual assault, bribery 4 years, eight months released after serving 28 months[12]
Darryl Henley Los Angeles Rams drug trafficking, attempted conspiracy to commit murder 41 years[13] expected release date: March 28, 2031[14]
Travis Henry Free agent, recently released from Denver Broncos Drug trafficking 3 years[15] served two years and five months[16]
Terry "Tank" Johnson Chicago Bears probation violation relating to weapons possession 120 days served 60 days[17]
Ryan Leaf retired burglary, drug possession 5 years, also faces parole revocation on earlier drug possession conviction.[18] Ryan Leaf Inmate Page at Montana Department of Corrections website
Jamal Lewis Baltimore Ravens using a cell phone to facilitate a drug deal four months served four months[19]
Leonard Little St. Louis Rams involuntary manslaughter three months[20] involved in fatal car crash while intoxicated.
Dexter Manley Washington Redskins drug possession, evidence tampering 4 years (1996) 2 years (2002) served over three years total[21]
Dave Meggett retired (Giants, Patriots and Jets) criminal sexual conduct and burglary 30 years previously convicted of misdemeanor sexual battery [22]
Byron "Bam" Morris Kansas City Chiefs drug trafficking 30 months released after serving two and a half years[23]
Eugene "Mercury" Morris retired from Miami Dolphins drug trafficking 20 years Served 3 years. released early after a plea agreement in which he pled no contest to felony drug trafficking charges[24]
Eric Naposki retired/cut first-degree murder life in prison without the possibility of parole[25]
Nate Newton retired from Dallas Cowboys drug trafficking 7½ years (two separate convictions)[26] released after serving about two and a half years[27]
Lawrence Phillips released/retired assault, separate incident of assault with a deadly weapon (intentionally driving into victims) 31 years total previously sentenced to 10 years on driving charge, which was reduced to seven years during sentencing for assault charge against his girlfriend in 2009.[28]
Robert Rozier (a.k.a. Robert Rameses) retired from St. Louis Cardinals[29] multiple murders multiple convicted of four murders, served 10 years and placed in witness protection after testifying against Yahweh Ben Yahweh, later sentenced to 25 to life on check kiting charge under three strikes rule[30]
Art Schlichter Indianapolis Colts forgery, theft, others 16 years[31] committed over 20 felonies related to gambling, released from prison in June 2006[32]
Orenthal "O. J." Simpson retired robbery, kidnapping nine to thirty-three years [33]
See also O. J. Simpson robbery case.
Alonzo Spellman retired/cut (from Chicago Bears) interference with a flight crew, simple assault[34] 18 months served one year
Donte Stallworth Cleveland Browns DUI Manslaughter (Driving under the influence of alcohol) 30 Days incarceration, 2 years house arrest [35]
Michael Vick Atlanta Falcons conspiracy, related to dog fighting[36] 23 months[37] See also Bad Newz Kennels dog fighting investigation.
Stanley Wilson Sr. retired from Cincinnati Bengals burglary 22 years sentence was under a third strike provision [38]
Keith Wright cut/retired multiple charges including sexual assault, armed robbery, kidnapping and burglary 114 years to life, plus 120 years[39] series of home invasion robberies and assaults

bdoughty
07-01-2013, 03:51 AM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/image.php?u=5928&dateline=1372600329

Really going full boar with this punter schtick I see. :fp: Be sure and let us know when you have a child and name him or her, "Ray/Rae Guy/Gui (last name)." That would be dedication that I could truly appreciate.

punter
07-01-2013, 04:42 AM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/image.php?u=5928&dateline=1372600329

Really going full boar with this punter schtick I see. :fp: Be sure and let us know when you have a child and name him or her, "Ray/Rae Guy/Gui (last name)." That would be dedication that I could truly appreciate.

:easy:

JBHuskers
07-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Tim Tebow once broke up a bar fight involving Aaron Hernandez in which Hernandez ruptured a bouncer's eardrum.

More info: http://bit.ly/1cNwh0O

SmoothPancakes
07-02-2013, 02:45 PM
The biggest question is what was Tebow doing at a bar back in 2007? That's certainly not going to bode well for his Saintly image.

psuexv
07-02-2013, 02:50 PM
The biggest question is what was Tebow doing at a bar back in 2007? That's certainly not going to bode well for his Saintly image.

I'm sure the lord told him to go and watch over his teammates

steelerfan
07-02-2013, 05:48 PM

He was there to spread the Gospel to the non-believers. I'm sure of it.

SmoothPancakes
07-02-2013, 06:06 PM

So he's one of those Jehovah's Witnesses cunts that constantly come around pounding on the door for 5+ minutes during dinner time, and who I repeatedly tell to go lick Satan's anus and to fuck off.

JBHuskers
07-02-2013, 06:27 PM
17 years old in a bar. I'm sure Jesus loves that.

steelerfan
07-02-2013, 06:49 PM

See Mark 16:15 for reference. ;)

SmoothPancakes
07-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Goddamn, it's just one after the other for Hernandez (if he's connected to this Boston and Gainesville cases).

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9446754/mass-police-investigate-aaron-hernandez-possible-role-2007-gainesville-shooting-according-sources

JBHuskers
07-03-2013, 11:49 AM

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/hernandez_zpsf90040b2.png?t=1372870111

jaymo76
07-03-2013, 11:53 AM

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/hernandez_zpsf90040b2.png?t=1372870111

:fp::D:fp:

JBHuskers
07-03-2013, 01:56 PM
I want his job :D :D :D

Raiders reportedly pay Russell another $3M (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9447931/oakland-raiders-reportedly-pay-jamarcus-russell-another-3m)

SmoothPancakes
07-03-2013, 02:17 PM
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9447468/cops-find-evidence-secret-aaron-hernandez-pad

Circumstantial, but yeah, Hernandez is toast.

ram29jackson
07-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Tim Tebow once broke up a bar fight involving Aaron Hernandez in which Hernandez ruptured a bouncer's eardrum.

More info: http://bit.ly/1cNwh0O

So he's one of those Jehovah's Witnesses cunts that constantly come around pounding on the door for 5+ minutes during dinner time, and who I repeatedly tell to go lick Satan's anus and to fuck off.

See Mark 16:15 for reference. ;)

he's 17, full of confidence and free, away from home. Just trying to be one of the guys/team, without getting into trouble and trying to be a QB / leader in other aspects. Historically its obvious Hernandez never took any positive influence to heart

ram29jackson
07-04-2013, 04:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJsaytqRcAA

CLW
07-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22683592/man-wants-browns-pallbearers-so-team-can-let-him-down-one-last-time

JBHuskers
07-09-2013, 12:05 PM

steelerfan
07-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Fitting.

JBHuskers
07-10-2013, 11:56 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/HernandezLongestYard_zpsbcc575b0.png?t=1373475287

ram29jackson
07-10-2013, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFXIs9QSdH4

JBHuskers
07-11-2013, 02:55 PM
It's kinda like the Wal-Mart days accident free :D

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/JBHuskers/968815_207268612761588_710866248_n_zpsfe1d69d9.png

skipwondah33
07-24-2013, 09:43 AM
This is rather cute

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9504923/chris-johnson-tennessee-titans-devin-hester-chicago-bears-raced-cheetah-tv-show

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/826/nwo7.png

GatorfanStovy
07-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Is any one paying the 20 bucks for watch there favorite team in pre season this year ? I'm thinking about it. I mean it only 20 bucks.

JBHuskers
07-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Is any one paying the 20 bucks for watch there favorite team in pre season this year ? I'm thinking about it. I mean it only 20 bucks.

Aren't you always complaining about being broke? :D

GatorfanStovy
07-24-2013, 09:28 PM
Yes I am sadly I won't probably get it though. not sure. I was just seeing if it was a good deal or not. Football can spare 20 bucks.

jaymo76
07-25-2013, 02:12 PM
I've tried to watch the NFL network the last two days as they are covering training camps but I'm just not finding any reason too. I love the NFL but I find I am watching it less and less the last few years. Yes, I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I still love my Raiders but my excitement level really has dropped.

SmoothPancakes
07-25-2013, 02:35 PM
I've tried to watch the NFL network the last two days as they are covering training camps but I'm just not finding any reason too. I love the NFL but I find I am watching it less and less the last few years. Yes, I have NFL Sunday Ticket and I still love my Raiders but my excitement level really has dropped.

Same here. Like we've been talking today in the college football thread, I really just don't care that much about the NFL anymore. Other than Broncos games and the Super Bowl, I pretty much never watch any other games during the season. I still follow some football news, but not like I used to. I haven't turned on NFL Network once since the draft. NFL is just becoming boring to me with as much as their neutering the sport with all the new rules every year.

I'm still fine with college football, since I have Navy, plus my interest in watching FIU and Tulsa in real life, and all the FCS games to watch on CBS Sports and NBC Sports networks. But if the college game ends up as neutered as the pro game, I fear my interest in football altogether will wane. I suppose, at least in that case, I'll still have soccer, rugby and Australian Rules football to watch. The crybaby bitches haven't fucked those sports over yet.

JBHuskers
07-25-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm different. I still watch all NFL when it's on in terms of games. I won't watch much of the training camp stuff, but Thursday, Sunday, Monday. If there is a game, I'll have it on.

skipwondah33
07-25-2013, 03:13 PM
but I find I am watching it less and less the last few years....RaidersWell there's your problem :P

I love it. Soon as I left the retail field and didn't have to work on Sundays I got the Sunday Ticket. Had it before I got my own place, then eventually got it again.

Get to watch all the Steelers games but I'm a fan of football in general so I'll watch any good game.

Enjoyed watched the Niners play this past season. Along with the Broncos. It's always a new team I find to watch every season with it. Also I pick a new team to kind of follow according to the team I get in a Madden league that I am in lol. I find what Offense and Defense they run, substitutions, etc.

Now I don't get into the watching NFL network in the offseason thing. Just not that hardcore, but once preseason rolls around I'm into it.

I don't watch much college football honestly. I'll catch a few of the big primetime games but other than that not many else.

JBHuskers
07-25-2013, 04:03 PM
I won't pay $20 to watch my team play pre-season games, but I do like to watch pre-season games, especially when it's Tirico and Gruden. Always like hearing the back stories of players you probably won't hear from on Sundays.

morsdraconis
07-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Gonna finally break down and get Sunday Ticket this year now that I have the extra money to do so.

jaymo76
07-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Gonna finally break down and get Sunday Ticket this year now that I have the extra money to do so.

Watching it tv is great but with three kids it's even better having an ipad and the NFL ticket app. That way I can watch in every room of the house AND "watch" the kids play as well...

skipwondah33
07-26-2013, 07:13 AM
Gonna finally break down and get Sunday Ticket this year now that I have the extra money to do so.You won't regret it man

Nah I'm not paying $20 to see some preseason games. I'll catch the re-airs on NFL network if need be.

JBHuskers
07-26-2013, 09:52 AM
I was going to get the streaming Season Ticket with the purchase of Madden 25, but I cancelled my preorder for that. Da Bears are on most of the time on the FOX affiliate, and if they're not on national TV, I'll find a stream. So decided since PS4 is knocking on the door, not to spend $100.

skipwondah33
07-26-2013, 11:04 AM
I was going to get the streaming Season Ticket with the purchase of Madden 25, but I cancelled my preorder for that. Da Bears are on most of the time on the FOX affiliate, and if they're not on national TV, I'll find a stream. So decided since PS4 is knocking on the door, not to spend $100.May be able to work out a deal

My Sunday Ticket log in info for Madden 25 when you get your "copy" lol

I have the Max or whatever they are calling it these days where you can watch on TV, online or phone. I never watch on phone or online

JBHuskers
07-26-2013, 12:07 PM
Was looking around on Rotowire, and DAMN Jeffery is old.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/JBHuskers/jeffery_zps7450b361.png

psusnoop
07-26-2013, 08:52 PM
This sucks big time for brown!!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/49ers-cb-tarrell-brown-missed-out-on-2-million-dollars/

I don't completely blame the agent but damn I'd be pissed!!

steelerfan
07-26-2013, 08:57 PM
This sucks big time for brown!!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/49ers-cb-tarrell-brown-missed-out-on-2-million-dollars/

I don't completely blame the agent but damn I'd be pissed!!

While I get that the agent didn't do his job, the player is the dumbass for not knowing what he signed. Additionally, it's your contract year - get your ass to the team facility and workout with your teammates.

souljahbill
07-27-2013, 01:39 PM
The only NFL game I watch from kickoff to final gun is the Super Bowl. If the Saints aren't playing or it's not the playoffs, I don't even put the NFL on.

Saturday though, I'm flipping through games all day.

ram29jackson
07-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Was looking around on Rotowire, and DAMN Jeffery is old.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/JBHuskers/jeffery_zps7450b361.png

he probably has gotten more then a few thousand yards for me already in NCAAUT

jaymo76
07-28-2013, 08:54 PM
NFL NETWORK folks seem to like Cincy as the favourite for the AFC North this season. I mentioned this a few months back and I agree. IF Cincy steps up the division is there for the taking. However, the Bungles have a history of blowing opportunities so I guess we will see how it goes. I love the Tyler Eiffert draft pick and I think that will be huge in solidifying the offense around Dalton.

JBHuskers
07-29-2013, 09:42 AM
NFL NETWORK folks seem to like Cincy as the favourite for the AFC North this season. I mentioned this a few months back and I agree. IF Cincy steps up the division is there for the taking. However, the Bungles have a history of blowing opportunities so I guess we will see how it goes. I love the Tyler Eiffert draft pick and I think that will be huge in solidifying the offense around Dalton.

As long as the Law Firm doesn't fall off, or if he does one of the rookies steps up. They should be good. The defense is already solid, and the offense is solid. Not elite, but could be dangerous.

skipwondah33
07-29-2013, 03:38 PM
While I get that the agent didn't do his job, the player is the dumbass for not knowing what he signed. Additionally, it's your contract year - get your ass to the team facility and workout with your teammates.

Harbaugh said that he sympathized with Tarell Brown (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/10590/tarell-brown) after learning the cornerback lost out on $2 million and that he believes "there's a solution there." Harbaugh said team officials -- not just Brown's agent -- were not aware of the contract clause that obligated Brown to attend voluntary offseason workouts to receive all of his money. "Unfortunately, nobody caught it," Harbaugh said. "That's a real torpedo that nobody really wanted to see happen. Now let's get the solution and solve the problem." The coach added that he'd like to be involved in discussions to help fix the situation, but did not get into specifics.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9517979/vernon-davis-ready-fill-void-wr-san-francisco-49ers

Sounds like no one knew about it.

JBHuskers
07-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Sounds like it's going to get rectified.

SmoothPancakes
07-29-2013, 09:00 PM
How the hell does nobody not notice or know a clause like that in a contract that they drew up and created? :fp:

It's one thing for the player to not notice that clause, I can sort of understand that one. But the team and it's officials not noticing that clause in there? Really?

ram29jackson
07-29-2013, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vv6ddq236k

morsdraconis
07-30-2013, 05:04 AM
That's fake, or she's a fuckin' moron. Going to a NFL training camp does not guarantee you an autograph.

souljahbill
07-30-2013, 08:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vv6ddq236k

LMFAO!

"I got there at 6:30! I took off work and everything!"

Dummy!

JBHuskers
07-30-2013, 10:17 AM
If she is filming herself. It's fake.

morsdraconis
07-30-2013, 10:25 AM
If she is filming herself. It's fake.

Like I said. Definitely fake.

jaymo76
07-30-2013, 01:34 PM
How the hell does nobody not notice or know a clause like that in a contract that they drew up and created? :fp:

It's one thing for the player to not notice that clause, I can sort of understand that one. But the team and it's officials not noticing that clause in there? Really?

Exactly!

psusnoop
08-01-2013, 09:30 AM
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2104182/83451068.jpg

JBHuskers
08-01-2013, 10:34 AM

Riley Cooper will need this when he goes up the middle this year.

skipwondah33
08-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Riley Cooper will need this when he goes up the middle this year.oh damn..didn't even think of that

Heard he has a set of these on his truck though, he'll be fine

http://www.trucknutz.com/graphics/rearview.jpg

JBHuskers
08-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Sign #1 that you're a douche. You have truck nuts.

steelerfan
08-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Sign #1 that you're a douche. You have truck nuts.

Agreed.

ram29jackson
08-01-2013, 06:12 PM
somebody on another site made a joke about this picture.

A priest , a racist and a murderer walk into a bar..

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3033/y2c0.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/y2c0.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

psuexv
08-06-2013, 02:44 PM
He might be a douche but man does Peyton do some good commercials

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000226882/article/manning-brothers-make-debut-as-hip-hop-heroes?campaign=Twitter_atl

ram29jackson
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM
He might be a douche but man does Peyton do some good commercials

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000226882/article/manning-brothers-make-debut-as-hip-hop-heroes?campaign=Twitter_atl

how is he a douche ? just because he beat a team you like that sucks and lost to him ? :D

psuexv
08-08-2013, 01:21 PM
just because he beat a team you like that sucks and lost to him ? :D

Nope. He only played the Steelers one time when it mattered and we know how that went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFoT7FpEAcs

ram29jackson
08-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Nope. He only played the Steelers one time when it mattered and we know how that went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFoT7FpEAcs

and so why is he a douche ?

ram29jackson
08-08-2013, 03:38 PM
his dad coached at a military school so what the hell do you expect ?

It was just kind of hard," Welker told SI, via the Boston Globe. "One of those deals where you have to endure him, put up with him… But he does it to everybody, it's the way he is."

Another subject Welker touched on: the Patriots' media policy.

New England's players are known for giving vanilla, nondescript answers to almost every question asked and that's by design. That's part of Belichick's media policy, a policy that seems to still haunt Welker.

"When I'm answering questions from the Denver media, I'm not worried about what the Broncos' people are going to think," Welker said. "I'm worried about what Belichick will think. Isn't that crazy?"

morsdraconis
08-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Preseason football!!!! WOOT!!!!

ram29jackson
08-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Preseason football!!!! WOOT!!!!

its still football. You may not take it seriously but I still watch because its football !

woot !

GatorfanStovy
08-08-2013, 07:13 PM
YES football is back people!! Watch it on Adthe.eu all games and NFL Whip around crap is here. Can't wait for 49er football!!!

baseballplyrmvp
08-08-2013, 11:55 PM

the video of this is fricken awesome! definitely need this in gym class in high schools.

baseballplyrmvp
08-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Can't wait for 49er football!!!

https://sphotos-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1000947_602081903147953_1357500534_n.jpg

jaymo76
08-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Only preseason but I liked a lot of what I saw from the Seahawks tonight, especially in the 2nd half.

morsdraconis
08-09-2013, 04:37 AM
its still football. You may not take it seriously but I still watch because its football !

woot !

I actually wasn't kidding. Love me some preseason Redskins football. Always great to watch guys that are on the fringe trying their hardest to make the team. Sadly, I fell asleep before it came on. :down:

JBHuskers
08-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Yeah I love hearing about the guys like Brian Banks, who was in prison for being falsely accused of rape. Out of football for 10 years, getting a shot, though a long one, with the Falcons. Love hearing the announcers talk about those lesser known guys.

ram29jackson
08-09-2013, 11:59 AM
https://sphotos-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1000947_602081903147953_1357500534_n.jpg

so..you just follow the poodle everywhere he goes ?

psusnoop
08-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Yeah I love hearing about the guys like Brian Banks, who was in prison for being falsely accused of rape. Out of football for 10 years, getting a shot, though a long one, with the Falcons. Love hearing the announcers talk about those lesser known guys.

A great reason to watch preseason.

baseballplyrmvp
08-09-2013, 08:51 PM
:D:D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/998290_602903763065767_1768532426_n.jpg

jaymo76
08-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Sorry to be "that guy" but I'm watchng the replay of the Minny/Houston game and all I can think is "why does Minnesota have matte helmets that are a totally different colour from the actual purple uniform?" Mistake or designed... either way it looks silly IMO.

JBHuskers
08-12-2013, 12:28 PM
I like the helmet, they just need to adjust the jersey.

steelerfan
08-12-2013, 07:24 PM

JBHuskers
08-12-2013, 08:13 PM

:drum:

psusnoop
08-13-2013, 06:58 AM
:D:D

ram29jackson
08-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Rams executive Kevin Demoff says a change in both the current uniform and throwback uniform for the team is possible, if not likely, in the not too distant future.

"I think at some time in the next five years, you’ll see a complete uniform — throwback and current uniform" — change, Demoff said. "I’d be surprised if we didn’t have it."

Fans seem to be obsessed with uniforms, and the recent announcement that the team would wear its 1999 throwbacks against Tennessee and Tampa Bay this season sparked another round of discussion. Both about the current uniforms and which throwback to use.

"Like everything else, you’re trying to elicit emotion from your fans, and our uniform colors seem to do that on a daily basis," said Demoff, the Rams’ executive vice president of football operations. "There’s not a day that goes by that there’s not a uniform question or comment on the Internet."

:)

dumb rule

By league rules, once a team chooses a particular throwback style, it must wear the same uniform for at least five consecutive seasons. In the case of the ’99 throwbacks, the Rams started wearing them in 2009.

baseballplyrmvp
08-15-2013, 09:30 AM
the bromance in new england has started.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1003201_605551439467666_1320317047_n.jpg

jaymo76
08-16-2013, 12:25 PM
:)

dumb rule

I find the Rams unis to be awful. I'm a big fan of their 80's unis and would love to see that as their default.

steelerfan
08-16-2013, 01:09 PM
I find the Rams unis to be awful. I'm a big fan of their 80's unis and would love to see that as their default.

Agreed.

ram29jackson
08-16-2013, 01:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poozz9kzUeU

ram29jackson
08-16-2013, 01:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWearYIGkUU

Rudy
08-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Dustin Keller totally blew out his right knee after a hard shot from DJ Swearinger. He blew his ACL, MCL, PCL, dislocated his knee and may have suffered nerve damage. His career is in jeopardy.

jaymo76
08-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Dustin Keller totally blew out his right knee after a hard shot from DJ Swearinger. He blew his ACL, MCL, PCL, dislocated his knee and may have suffered nerve damage. His career is in jeopardy.

Wow! I don't think Adrian Peterson could recover from that. That's just awful to hear.

souljahbill
08-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Who is Dustin Keller?

morsdraconis
08-18-2013, 06:24 PM
Who is Dustin Keller?

TE previously for the NY Jets for a while and now on the Miami Dolphins.

souljahbill
08-18-2013, 06:25 PM
I just looked it up on YouTube. Ouch! Poor fella. I wish him a speedy recovery.

ram29jackson
08-20-2013, 02:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GMmbwpsNYo

skipwondah33
08-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Dustin Keller totally blew out his right knee after a hard shot from DJ Swearinger. He blew his ACL, MCL, PCL, dislocated his knee and may have suffered nerve damage. His career is in jeopardy.Yeah it was pretty nasty

I heard the guy's explanation. He could have hit him higher than that, it's preseason man.

If this were Week 1 I get it but damn in Week 2 of preseason?

I was making a hit playing football. In this league, you've got to go low. If you go high, you're going to get a fine (http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/2013/08/18/after-hit-on-dustin-keller-houstons-swearinger-says-league-should-worry-more-about-legs-than-concussions-can-miami-dolphins-move-on-with-sims-egnew-and-clay/)," Swearinger told Andrew Abramson of The Palm Beach Post. "I'm sorry that happened. I would think you'd rather have more concussions than leg injuries. Leg injury, you can't come back from that. A concussion, you be back in a couple of weeks.

Then sue the NFL after your out of football

Oh and Ray Lewis says "hi" Mr you can't go high

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCOn2mWtceE

Rudy
08-20-2013, 08:21 PM
That was a nice hit by Ray.

The Dolphins cut Richard Marshall today. That surprised me. He was due to make $5M and that is overpaid for him, especially with Dmitri Patterson also set to make $4.5 at CB as well. They chose to keep the better one and cut the other. Awful tough to pay a nickel back $5M. They will go with young guys at the corners. I hope this move doesn't backfire. An injury to Brent Grimes will make Miami regret this but we'll see.