PDA

View Full Version : The Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Rumor has it that Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend might have been a hoax? If so, wow.

gschwendt
01-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Rumor has it that Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend might have been a hoax? If so, wow.
http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-girlfriend-the-most-heartbreaking-and-inspirational-story-of-the-college-football-season-is-a-hoax

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Had no social security record. Now I'm hearing that someone else might have made her up and only existed in social media? This story is getting weirder as it unfolds.

gschwendt
01-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Had no social security record. Now I'm hearing that someone else might have made her up and only existed in social media? This story is getting weirder as it unfolds.
Read the deadspin link... everything is there. It was created by a friend/acquaintance of Te'o.

AustinWolv
01-16-2013, 04:05 PM
At least the grandmother was real. :fp:

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Read the deadspin link... everything is there. It was created by a friend/acquaintance of Te'o.

But he still did ALL sorts of national interviews playing that up. Wow :smh: insane.

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Notre Dame just came out with a statement that Te'o is the victim in this where the woman and others conspired to make him believe she was dead. LOL weird shit.

morsdraconis
01-16-2013, 04:38 PM
WOW. Talk about a draft stock killer. DAMN.

He'll be lucky if he even gets drafted after this debacle.

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Yeah. Notre Dame jumped out quick to say Te'o is the victim, but more details are coming out saying he was involved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rudy
01-16-2013, 05:07 PM
This LB pretends to have a girlfriend who tragically dies as part of a hoax for publicity. What a loser.

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-girlfriend-the-most-heartbreaking-and-inspirational-story-of-the-college-football-season-is-a-hoax

CLW
01-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Te'o statement to ESPN basically says he was duped online.

CLW
01-16-2013, 05:25 PM
LOL Gene Wojo basically did SHITTY reporting and asked ?s and got the run around.

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Oooops?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/Screenshot_2013-01-16-17-41-51.png

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 05:47 PM
Te'o statement to ESPN basically says he was duped online.

I dunno. Some things just don't add up.

CLW
01-16-2013, 05:56 PM
I dunno. Some things just don't add up.

Yeah it definitely smells. Weiner used the same excuse but this is WAY too big of a story for the truth to not come out SOON.

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 06:28 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/IMG_20130116_182509.jpg

SmoothPancakes
01-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Well, if the entire and full truth of this story does end up as bad as it currently appears, thank god Te'o did not win the Heisman this year. What a black mark that would have been, seemingly creating and using this fake tragedy to increase his national profile and use it to try and launch a campaign for the Heisman and try to increase his draft stock.

SmoothPancakes
01-16-2013, 07:16 PM
Coming this spring: Manti Te'o: The Lyin' Hawaiian, an ESPN 30 for 30 film.

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Te'o's girlfriend stars in A Haunted House that comes out Friday. The timing is too obvious.

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 07:38 PM
Oprah has to be pissed. All the heat just evaporated off Lance.

JeffHCross
01-16-2013, 07:55 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/IMG_20130116_182509.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2People lie when they meet online. Still a ton of stigma there. The rest of this story may be a stretch, but I have no real problem with that part.

JBHuskers
01-16-2013, 08:17 PM
People lie when they meet online. Still a ton of stigma there. The rest of this story may be a stretch, but I have no real problem with that part.

I dunno. It's more prevalent now. To me it was to gain national sympathy and recognition for a Heisman push. Too much of it just doesn't add up.

oweb26
01-16-2013, 08:33 PM
This goes from funny, to sad, back to funny in just about 3 minutes. Why would you lie about something like that, let me rephrase "who lies about something like this"? I kinda wish he won the heisman now, just so I can see the spectacle.

JeffHCross
01-16-2013, 09:25 PM
I dunno. It's more prevalent now.I'm speaking from personal knowledge. Doesn't matter how common it becomes, some people still feel it's necessary to lie about.

I'm not talking about the larger question about a fake or not fake girlfriend. Just the quote of how they met. I understand that.

Rudy
01-16-2013, 09:48 PM
The guy also said they talked every night on the phone. I could believe Manti was duped if someone had a fake girl on the other end of a line. But this went on way too long and he was friends with the guy that created the twitter accounts and responded to him. They all deleted a lot of those tweets too in an effort to destroy evidence. Who would want to draft this guy? Someone will because the NFL is a whore for talent but this is brutal.

cdj
01-17-2013, 03:04 AM
This story may be the weirdest thing I've ever heard of:

Nev Schulman ‏@NevSchulman
I am working on finding out more about this @MTeo_5 #Catfish story. I have been in contact with the woman involved and will get the truth.

People were joking on Twitter a month ago about Lennay being a hoax (http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/1/17/3885652/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-twitter)

Arizona Cardinals FB Reagan Mauia Claims To Have Met Lennay Kekua (http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/reagan-mauia-lennay-kekua/)

Manti Te’o Told Interviewer Lennay Kekua Wrote Him Letters Through Stanford Game, 31 Days After She Died [UPDATE: Claimed He Got One Before Wake Forest] (http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/17/manti-teo-told-interviewer-lennay-kekua-wrote-him-letter-before-stanford-game-31-days-after-she-died/)

Matthew Masifilo @MMasifilo [Stanford FB player]
Got to believe Te'o was the victim here. He would always ask us if we knew his mystery girl after we'd play them....

At best, Te'o is a complete dope who believes the word gullible is not in the dictionary. At worst, he helped perpetuate a lie to enhance his image. Not exactly the best win-win situation for a guy. At least if he got duped, people will end up supporting him.....but he will always be the butt of jokes.

souljahbill
01-17-2013, 05:07 AM
Why is this the biggest story in America? Didn't Obama announce sweeping gun control recommendations on the same day? Shouldn't that trump this girlfriend story? #Priorities

oweb26
01-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Why is this the biggest story in America? Didn't Obama announce sweeping gun control recommendations on the same day? Shouldn't that trump this girlfriend story? #Priorities

Ahhh only people who care about assault rifles care about the gun laws, but everyone cares about someone looking stupid. :D

I agree though, its not really that important but it is what it is.

SmoothPancakes
01-17-2013, 06:30 AM
Ahhh only people who care about assault rifles care about the gun laws, but everyone cares about someone looking stupid. :D

I agree though, its not really that important but it is what it is.

I don't really care, it doesn't directly affect me. I'm never gonna buy an assault rifle in my life. I might consider buying a handgun sometime in the future, do some sport shooting at a local range or something, but no reason at all why I'd ever need to own a fucking assault rifle. So, meh, really don't care too much about the current gun stuff since I have nothing to do with it.

For me, the reason it's a big story to me is because the entire nation was basically defrauded with all the publicity, coverage, mentions, discussions, etc about the grandmother and girlfriend. The Te'o's and others at one point were soliciting donations to leukemia charities in memory of this fake girlfriend. Lots of people, myself included, believe Te'o was in on it from day one to try and build up a national story about himself and try and build the foundation for a Heisman campaign. And if it ends up that he really was duped and wasn't in on the whole thing, then he has shown to the entire world that he is one seriously major naive fucker to sit there for months and years on end thinking this girl existed and never meeting her, even with the couple trips to Stanford. And then the contradictory remarks between the claims he and Notre Dame are now making in their statements and the things he has said about the imaginary girlfriend in the past, it all smells like a massive pile of bullshit to avoid getting swept up in a boldface lie and save some shred of his reputation ahead of the NFL draft.

JeffHCross
01-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Why is this the biggest story in America? Didn't Obama announce sweeping gun control recommendations on the same day? Shouldn't that trump this girlfriend story? #PrioritiesScrew the gun laws, this is somehow the biggest sports story right now, let alone non-sports. Which is weird.

I suspect part of the reason for all the press is that it's as much a story about the press getting defrauded as it is about Manti

acropora52
01-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Gotta feel bad for the kid. I'm guessing there's something underlying, like the kid is in the closet. I'd imagine if he were, it's not really conducive to his future job prospects in the NFL or his religious background (Mormon, if I remember correctly). A made up hot girlfriend who is not local and then is suddenly unavailable would help cover that up well. No one is going to question why he doesn't date with a story of his girlfriend passing under horrible circumstances. May have gotten out of hand and then snowballed.

Any other explanation is either so farfetched (never meeting her in person over that period of time) or dishonest (making her up to improve his public stature) that it's hard to believe.

morsdraconis
01-17-2013, 07:57 AM

No, if because it (gun laws) is something that should have happened a LONG time ago. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to have a fuckin' semi-automatic (and EASILY made automatic) assault rifle in the hands of a non-military person.

Guns are fun to shoot, there's no doubt about that, but I would never own one because there's absolutely no need for a civilian, in my mind, to own a gun. For every story about some gun owner shooting an intruder, there are probably 20 stories of an innocent person getting shot by a gun because of people being paranoid (one immediately comes to mind of some old fuck with a rifle shooting his own son because his son used his key to open the old man's door to his house and the old fuck shot him because he stupidly thought he was an intruder).

Anyone that claims that they need a gun to feel safe where they live, I have three words for you: MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE. If you're so god damn paranoid of where you live, then find somewhere else to live. You don't need a fuckin' gun to feel safe. If anything, you're probably more likely to not be safe with it then you are.

gschwendt
01-17-2013, 07:59 AM
Warren Sapp said it well... "He never skype w/ her?"

morsdraconis
01-17-2013, 08:03 AM

Te'o is lying. There is absolutely no other explanation. Why would his friend make her up and go through all the trouble he went through on twitter for any other reason? His friend isn't making money off of it. Therefore, there is no motive for his friend to do it. So, the only explanation is Te'o is lying and he used to it to build his reputation up in the hopes that getting his name out there would make him a likely candidate for the Heisman, and thus increase his draft stock and making more money.

NatureBoy
01-17-2013, 08:06 AM

:D I bet Lance is thankful this story came out.

I don't believe for a second that Te'o wasn't in on this. There's just too many things that don't add up.

Rudy
01-17-2013, 08:12 AM

Exactly. So many things fail the smell test here.

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 08:19 AM

That's at least third behind Lance.

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 08:38 AM
You knew it was coming...

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/teo_zpsb342e71d.jpg

NatureBoy
01-17-2013, 08:50 AM
Manti Te’o Told Interviewer Lennay Kekua Wrote Him Letters Through Stanford Game, 31 Days After She Died [UPDATE: Claimed He Got One Before Wake Forest]

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/17/manti-teo-told-interviewer-lennay-kekua-wrote-him-letter-before-stanford-game-31-days-after-she-died/

cdj
01-17-2013, 09:00 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/RollTideTA/teo.gif

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 09:07 AM
:D :D :D

gschwendt
01-17-2013, 09:24 AM
Manti Te’o Told Interviewer Lennay Kekua Wrote Him Letters Through Stanford Game, 31 Days After She Died [UPDATE: Claimed He Got One Before Wake Forest]

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/17/manti-teo-told-interviewer-lennay-kekua-wrote-him-letter-before-stanford-game-31-days-after-she-died/
It's starting to sound like the intended story is that "she" wrote those letters in advance of her death, one for each game. That's why in that interview he says "it's kind of creepy".

NatureBoy
01-17-2013, 09:32 AM
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb465/bottomofthemap1/8357866B-BB0A-4DBD-B762-2DBB2E355D65-15261-00000F7858345595.jpg

gschwendt
01-17-2013, 09:51 AM
TigerDroppings all over it as usual...
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/39261248/Manti-Teo-Fake-Girlfriend.aspx

Here's my favorite:
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2028103/teo_medium.gif

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Meme generators working overtime today :D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/teo_zpsdf93007f.png

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 10:32 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/sec_zps87966505.jpg

CLW
01-17-2013, 10:34 AM

Meh some college kid lying about having a GF and getting caught EASILY trumps an imperial president running rough shot over the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution in today's culture.

morsdraconis
01-17-2013, 10:35 AM
:smh:

oweb26
01-17-2013, 10:50 AM
I don't really care, it doesn't directly affect me. I'm never gonna buy an assault rifle in my life. I might consider buying a handgun sometime in the future, do some sport shooting at a local range or something, but no reason at all why I'd ever need to own a fucking assault rifle. So, meh, really don't care too much about the current gun stuff since I have nothing to do with it.

For me, the reason it's a big story to me is because the entire nation was basically defrauded with all the publicity, coverage, mentions, discussions, etc about the grandmother and girlfriend. The Te'o's and others at one point were soliciting donations to leukemia charities in memory of this fake girlfriend. Lots of people, myself included, believe Te'o was in on it from day one to try and build up a national story about himself and try and build the foundation for a Heisman campaign. And if it ends up that he really was duped and wasn't in on the whole thing, then he has shown to the entire world that he is one seriously major naive fucker to sit there for months and years on end thinking this girl existed and never meeting her, even with the couple trips to Stanford. And then the contradictory remarks between the claims he and Notre Dame are now making in their statements and the things he has said about the imaginary girlfriend in the past, it all smells like a massive pile of bullshit to avoid getting swept up in a boldface lie and save some shred of his reputation ahead of the NFL draft.

If ESPN stops forcing this shit in our faces, every fucking weekend they have some sad story about how someone overcame adversity. Look I get life sucks, now start the damn game!! That shit drives me nuts, so its not really this kids fault that they felt compelled to tell us about it every week ND played and ran a story on it, did he stop it no, but its not 100% his fault either.

SmoothPancakes
01-17-2013, 10:52 AM
TigerDroppings all over it as usual...
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/39261248/Manti-Teo-Fake-Girlfriend.aspx

Here's my favorite:
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2028103/teo_medium.gif

Nice! The Usual Suspects getting some meme love. I approve!

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 10:55 AM
If ESPN stops forcing this shit in our faces, every fucking weekend they have some sad story about how someone overcame adversity. Look I get life sucks, now start the damn game!! That shit drives me nuts, so its not really this kids fault that they felt compelled to tell us about it every week ND played and ran a story on it, did he stop it no, but its not 100% his fault either.

Tom Rinaldi is glad he dodged that bullet and gave it to Wojo :D

SmoothPancakes
01-17-2013, 11:14 AM

I agree there. The national championship game was unbearable, they wouldn't miss a single opportunity to bring up the dead grandma and girlfriend. So I agree with that, they do need to give it a rest after a while. ESPN overkills every fucking thing they touch.

But, if Te'o was indeed complicit in this whole fraud from day one, and it was created to create some national sympathy story and try and use it to leap into a Heisman campaign, then this is indeed a big story, as a player tried to fraudulently gain national recognition and use it to put his name in the national headlines and make a run at a major, prestigious college football award with that created publicity, an award that would no doubt result in a higher draft pick, which would mean a more lucrative contract from whichever NFL team drafted him.

And if it was all created by Te'o and whoever else was involved, then it was a massive lie that they went to longer lengths than most to pull off, creating fake twitter accounts, writing letters/emails, etc, creating all the major details of the life of this fictional girl to tell to the media in interviews and stories, etc. I sure as hell wouldn't go to those lengths. Granted, they got caught with their pants down in the end, with no record of this girl graduating from Stanford, no police records of an accident, no hospital records of her battle with leukemia, no death records or obituaries published. Then the contradictory comments, between the Notre Dame and Te'o statements now saying it was a relationship that was entirely online and they never met, and Te'o was duped, whereas in the past, Te'o said he met her after a Stanford game, and Te'o family said she one time even flew to Hawaii when Te'o was at home, etc. It all reeks.

Then you have the public, technically, being defrauded as a shit ton of people donated to leukemia research funds and other stuff in memory of this fake girlfriend as a means of support for Te'o. Would they have still donated without the whole dead girlfriend story? Some maybe, but 99% probably not. So all these people were making donations in memory of this girlfriend that died of leukemia, only to find out that she never existed.

So this is more than just some football player telling a lie and getting caught and that's all. It's a much bigger story than that. It may not be on the same level as all the political happenings currently going on, but who gives a fuck? This is a thread about a college football story in a college football forum. If other people and posters want to talk about certain stories, they can go talk about them somewhere else. Just because there are some big stories in the political world doesn't mean every other fucking story in other aspects of life suddenly stop and cease to exists like Te'o fake girlfriend. And it doesn't mean that some of us don't want to get away from all the never ending political bullshit and just talk sports or something else for a change.

oweb26
01-17-2013, 11:24 AM
Hear Hear!!!

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm kinda wondering if none of this stuff even happened to Te'o, would he have been a Heisman finalist? You have to ask yourself that now. In my opinion, and quite a few others, Jarvis Jones was the best defensive player in the nation.

SmoothPancakes
01-17-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm kinda wondering if none of this stuff even happened to Te'o, would he have been a Heisman finalist? You have to ask yourself that now. In my opinion, and quite a few others, Jarvis Jones was the best defensive player in the nation.

Well, the perfect season by Notre Dame certainly helped a lot, as Te'o and the entire team got daily publicity from being and going undefeated throughout the season. As for Te'o personally, was he being considered a top candidate to win the Heisman going into this season? Was he a name on the list but not necessarily a front runner? Or did he suddenly leap up the list after that big game that he had after the whole grandmother and "girlfriend" dying story broke and he became a national name from all the interviews and news stories about everything with the deaths?

If he was already being considered a candidate, then it certainly helped some, maybe pushing him from top 5 or near the top of the list to #1/#2 right there with Johnny Football on the Heisman ballots, but he probably would have been up there at least top 5.

But if he suddenly leaped up the list and appeared as a Heisman candidate in the week(s) after that much publicized game after the death of his grandmother and fake girlfriend, then I honestly don't think he would have been there competing for it at the end. He might have made his way into the top 5 at the very end with the season Notre Dame had and all that coverage of the team as a whole helping, but I don't think he would have been in contention to win it without that sympathy story breaking if he wasn't already in contention before it.

steelerfan
01-17-2013, 12:28 PM
A per usual when ridiculous stuff like this comes out, I will wait for everything to come out before passing judgement.

That said, I've always been one to not give a shit about a player after he's done playing for my college team. Doing otherwise makes it difficult as a Steelers fan when the player ends up with a team I absolutely hate.

I'm just ready for this to be over so everyone can quit speculating about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

skipwondah33
01-17-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm kinda wondering if none of this stuff even happened to Te'o, would he have been a Heisman finalist? You have to ask yourself that now. In my opinion, and quite a few others, Jarvis Jones was the best defensive player in the nation.I think he would have still.

I don't really watch College Football that much or follow it heavily. Yet I knew who he was and what he was doing on the field WAY before hearing about that story. It didn't make me like him even more or appreciate what he was doing.

Don't think he won those awards based on that either.

As I was telling my wife lastnight..he didn't need publicity as people likely already knew of him before anyway...especially if they picked up a newspaper, watched CFB or ESPN prior to them jumping all over that story.

skipwondah33
01-17-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm just ready for this to be over so everyone can quit speculating about it.

Basically. And I'd like to see him play some more football.

And it wasn't just him that played shitty and got beat down in the game...the entire team did along with the Coaching staff

psusnoop
01-17-2013, 01:42 PM
It's just sad that this is getting so much attention yet this gets nothing from the media or Notre Dame.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/17/notre_dames_double_standard/

There is a more about the incident around the web if you want to search around also.

I don't have any real proof but I've read on message boards for ND that the player involved played or was dressed for every game this year.

Here is another piece from Deadspin many have probably not read that are more alarming to me then a fake girlfriend :fp:

http://deadspin.com/5897809/this-is-what-happens-when-you-accuse-a-notre-dame-football-player-of-sexually-assaulting-you

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 02:06 PM
Even though most people don't like Mel Kiper, but for reference's sake, he has Te'o at #8 in the initial mock.

NatureBoy
01-17-2013, 02:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=voHBIPUklBI

ram29jackson
01-17-2013, 03:07 PM
whatever ?

if he can play ball, he'll still get drafted. This is already boring.

SmoothPancakes
01-17-2013, 05:29 PM
And this story continues to reek even more. The AP went back through all there interviews, stories, etc over the last year. Te'o was continuing to talk up the dead girlfriend angle on December 8th and 11th, when Notre Dame is nowing saying he first "discovered" the whole girlfriend/girlfriend dying of leukemia was false on December 6th. So why the hell did he continue to tell a story that he now knew was a lie, and continue to perpetuate the lie, in interviews two and five days after he supposedly found out this chick never actually existed and never died of leukemia? This is starting to stink more and more with every passing hour.

morsdraconis
01-17-2013, 05:41 PM
It's just sad that this is getting so much attention yet this gets nothing from the media or Notre Dame.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/17/notre_dames_double_standard/

There is a more about the incident around the web if you want to search around also.

I don't have any real proof but I've read on message boards for ND that the player involved played or was dressed for every game this year.

Here is another piece from Deadspin many have probably not read that are more alarming to me then a fake girlfriend :fp:

http://deadspin.com/5897809/this-is-what-happens-when-you-accuse-a-notre-dame-football-player-of-sexually-assaulting-you

That is fuckin' TERRIBLE. I fuckin' hate the national media and how they don't talk about this shit at all. :smh:

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 05:44 PM
Teammates knew about it and say they knew he was involved.

JeffHCross
01-17-2013, 06:06 PM

Te'o is lying. There is absolutely no other explanation.
Ten years ago, before Skype, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, smartphones, etc, etc, back when AIM ruled the land, it was easy to get duped. Today ... much harder.

On the other hand, there is a documentary and entire TV series (Catfish) based around this whole concept. So obviously it's still very, very easy to get duped. And anybody who says otherwise is, while very smart and obviously wouldn't get duped themselves, kidding themselves about how smart and logical everyone else is.

Teammates knew about it and say they knew he was involved. Source?

oweb26
01-17-2013, 06:24 PM
Ten years ago, before Skype, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, smartphones, etc, etc, back when AIM ruled the land, it was easy to get duped. Today ... much harder.

On the other hand, there is a documentary and entire TV series (Catfish) based around this whole concept. So obviously it's still very, very easy to get duped. And anybody who says otherwise is, while very smart and obviously wouldn't get duped themselves, kidding themselves about how smart and logical everyone else is.

Source?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2013-01-17/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-notre-dame-teammates-suspicious-lennay-kekua?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D258466

psusnoop
01-17-2013, 07:12 PM
That is fuckin' TERRIBLE. I fuckin' hate the national media and how they don't talk about this shit at all. :smh:

I agree Mors

JeffHCross
01-17-2013, 07:40 PM
http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2013-01-17/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-notre-dame-teammates-suspicious-lennay-kekua?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D258466Th at's a far cry from "knew he was involved". ESPN has a similar article (http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8854472/teammate-manti-teo-says-player-played-girlfriend-angle) saying that he played it up, but does not say that players knew that she was a fake, or believed he did.

That is fuckin' TERRIBLE. I fuckin' hate the national media and how they don't talk about this shit at all. :smh:"At all" is a stretch. That story was talked about quite a bit, actually, leading up to the National Championship game. And now it's being talked about again. ESPN isn't running it as a main story, of course, but it is getting talked about.

The simply reality is that our country is more fascinated by gossip and innuendo (see: TMZ) than crime and justice ... unless it's on Law & Order.

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Source?

Multiple radio shows today.

JBHuskers
01-17-2013, 11:30 PM
:D

As part of the promotion in late May, the first 1,000 fans would get an empty bobblehead box, there will be a pretend kiss cam for fans to kiss their imaginary friends and there will be an imaginary food fight in the kids' area, as well as an air guitar contest.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8855822/florence-freedom-ballclub-manti-teo-girlfriend-bobblehead-day

ram29jackson
01-18-2013, 01:00 AM

does this site really exist?

http://www.fansoflive.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/shifty.gif

psusnoop
01-18-2013, 06:36 AM
That's a far cry from "knew he was involved". ESPN has a similar article (http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8854472/teammate-manti-teo-says-player-played-girlfriend-angle) saying that he played it up, but does not say that players knew that she was a fake, or believed he did.

"At all" is a stretch. That story was talked about quite a bit, actually, leading up to the National Championship game. And now it's being talked about again. ESPN isn't running it as a main story, of course, but it is getting talked about.

The simply reality is that our country is more fascinated by gossip and innuendo (see: TMZ) than crime and justice ... unless it's on Law & Order.

There was this thing that happened at PSU not so long ago that begs to differ, see there just isn't a eye catching name to tie into the story at Notre Dame.

These crimes are equally has horrendous as the acts at PSU yet I haven't seen even a hint of a mention on my local news about this. Can you say the same is true about the Jerry Sandusky crimes? I bet not, not even close. Something is getting covered up and it's just not these crimes and it's a shame.

psusnoop
01-18-2013, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-Nil7WpGQ

JeffHCross
01-18-2013, 07:16 AM
These crimes are equally has horrendous as the acts at PSU yet I haven't seen even a hint of a mention on my local news about this. Can you say the same is true about the Jerry Sandusky crimes? I bet not, not even close. Something is getting covered up and it's just not these crimes and it's a shame.Well, one of the exceptions is anything involving children, naturally. Though that story had a healthy amount of water-cooler gossip too. And it's not a rule by any means, just an over-generalization on my part.

Are you saying you're surprised you haven't seen anything about Lizzy Seeberg on your local news? I'm not. Among other reasons, it's a two year old story that's just getting brought up again.

skipwondah33
01-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Scott Fujita said he didn't know how Manti Te'o was before this story...as difficult as I find that hard to believe

It could be said people didn't know who Scott Fujita was until the Bounty story broke.

psusnoop
01-18-2013, 08:46 AM
Well, one of the exceptions is anything involving children, naturally. Though that story had a healthy amount of water-cooler gossip too. And it's not a rule by any means, just an over-generalization on my part.

Are you saying you're surprised you haven't seen anything about Lizzy Seeberg on your local news? I'm not. Among other reasons, it's a two year old story that's just getting brought up again.

No I agree that it's not crazy to think it's not being covered because it is a 2 year old story but to think how the NCAA came down on PSU yet not a peep as to looking into the culture at Notre Dame bothers me still.

I won't sidetrack this thread though, my bad guys!

oweb26
01-18-2013, 10:03 AM
Are you comparing rape penis size? :D

That's funny as much as joking about being raped can be anyway.

JBHuskers
01-18-2013, 01:05 PM
Owwwwww! :D :D :D

http://hypervocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/teo-shirt.jpeg

oweb26
01-18-2013, 02:21 PM
OUCH! That's a good one though.

JeffHCross
01-18-2013, 04:46 PM
Took long enough to get posted here :D

steelerfan
01-18-2013, 10:16 PM
ESPN NCAAF - Manti Te'o spoke to Jeremy Schaap in 1st interview since hoax, watch report on SportsCenter tonight.

SCClassof93
01-19-2013, 11:26 AM
:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=da_2ZAOsoSs

jaymo76
01-19-2013, 12:22 PM

:D Well played JB!

JBHuskers
01-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Te'o's first on-camera interview will not be with anyone who works in sports. It's with Katie Couric. Apparantly he just wants to hit softballs on his first on-camera interview.

psusnoop
01-21-2013, 09:23 AM
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20130120-bbbijbociaadeuv.jpg-large.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/BBBijBOCIAAdEuv.jpg+large.jpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-stars/headlines/20130120-too-mean-dallas-stars-poke-fun-at-notre-dame-s-manti-te-o.ece

JBHuskers
01-21-2013, 09:31 AM

SCClassof93
01-21-2013, 11:12 AM
:D:nod:

NatureBoy
01-24-2013, 11:27 AM
Manti Te'o was talking to man

The woman whose picture was used to create Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend has been identified, but the voice of the woman who had hours of late-night phone calls with the Notre Dame star linebacker has remained silent. Turns out that's because it reportedly was a man.

The lawyer for the man who has been identified as behind the hoax, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, told the New York Daily News that his client disguised his voice and assumed the identity of Lennay Kekua to try to develop a relationship with Te'o.

Milton Grimes said that Te'o "thought it was a female he was talking with. It was Ronaiah as Lennay."

Grimes said that Tuiasosopo wasn't trying to hurt Te'o.

"This wasn't a prank to make fun," Grimes said, according to the newspaper. "It was establishing a communication with someone. ... It was a person with a troubled existence trying to reach out and communicate and have a relationship."

Grimes wouldn't characterize the type of relationship Tuiasosopo wanted with the Heisman Trophy runner-up.

"I wouldn't describe his issues at this time," he said to the Daily News.

How could he get away with it, though? Tuiasosopo, 22, has had dramatic training, plays in a Christian band and even auditioned last year for the television show "The Voice."

"Come on, Hollywood does it all the time," Grimes said of his client pretending to be a woman. "People can do that."

The ruse apparently worked for many, many hours on the phone. A source close to Te'o gave ESPN's Jeremy Schaap documents that the source says are Te'o's AT&T phone records from May 11 to Sept. 12, the date that Kekua was supposed to have died of leukemia. The logs are not originals, but spreadsheets sent via emails, and could not be independently verified.

The records show that in that four-month span -- when Te'o has said he believed Kekua to be in a Los Angeles hospital recovering from an accident and being treated for cancer -- Te'o made and received more than 1,000 calls totaling more than 500 hours in length from the same number in the 661 area code. The 661 area code covers Lancaster, Calif., which is part of Los Angeles County. The source told Schaap that Te'o believed the 661 phone number in question was Kekua's.

Of these calls, 110 were more than 60 minutes in length, including several that were several hundred minutes long. In an ESPN interview Friday, and in interviews with both ESPN and Sports Illustrated last fall, Te'o said he was on the phone "every single night" with a person he believed to be Kekua, often for long stretches late at night.

On Friday, he said to Schaap, "I'd be on the phone. And she had complications from the accident and, she said the only thing that could help her sleep was if I was on the phone. So I would be on the phone, and I'd have the phone on the whole night."

From the records, it does not appear that Te'o was on the phone every single night for the entire night, but the volume of calls and their duration is sizable.
Meanwhile, the woman whose photo was used as the "face" of the Twitter account of Te'o's supposed girlfriend made an appearance Wednesday, saying the man allegedly behind the hoax confessed and apologized to her.

Diane O'Meara told NBC's "Today" show that Tuiasosopo used pictures of her without her knowledge in creating Kekua.

O'Meara also said that she had been asked to send pictures of her showing support for Tuiasosopo's cousin, whom he said had been injured in a car crash, by holding up a sign saying "MSMK." Asked why she would send the photo, she said, "We're raised to be polite," and added that she almost would have felt guilty if she hadn't sent it.

The original Deadspin.com story on the hoax reported a similar scenario and posted similar photos, although O'Meara was not identified by name at that time. The site reported that the "MSMK" photo was briefly used as a Twitter avatar and background for a Kekua account.

But that is not the only way it appears to have been used. In Te'o's interview with Schaap on Friday night, Te'o said he explicitly requested such a photo of Kekua after she re-emerged Dec. 6. He asked that the photo have her initials (Lennay is a nickname) held up to the camera to prove to him she was who she said she was.

"So I told her, 'OK, take another picture. And this time I want you to hold a paper up with your initials, MSMK, which is her initials, the date and you throwing up the sign,'" Te'o said during the two-and-a-half-hour interview.

It is unclear whether it is actually O'Meara holding the sign with the date Dec. 21 in the photo or whether the image was Photoshopped.

O'Meara also said she doesn't know whether Te'o was involved, but "If Manti is truly innocent, I empathize with him."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8875990/lawyer-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-was-voice-talking-manti-teo

JBHuskers
01-24-2013, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LjwM3B688

souljahbill
01-24-2013, 05:50 PM
1) This story needs to end.
2) The hoaxer needs his ass kicked
3) The chick who's pic was used is cute and if I were T'eo, I'd try to get with that. (Play the "I'm about to be a millionaire" card).

steelerfan
01-24-2013, 06:17 PM
1) This story needs to end.
2) The hoaxer needs his ass kicked
3) The chick who's pic was used is cute and if I were T'eo, I'd try to get with that. (Play the "I'm about to be a millionaire" card).

:+1: to ALL of it.

Rudy
01-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Amen! Ive pretty much had enough of this loser now. Either way, Manti is a complete moron.

steelerfan
01-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Amen! Ive pretty much had enough of this loser now. Either way, Manti is a complete moron.

Meh. You're working on the Metric System. Your brain works different. ;)

CLW
01-24-2013, 07:31 PM
But ESPN has not turned the story into a 30 for 30 2 hour long documentary yet. Just wait...

JBHuskers
01-24-2013, 08:41 PM

:+1:

Rudy
01-25-2013, 04:03 AM
Meh. You're working on the Metric System. Your brain works different. ;)

The funny thing is I live so close to Detroit that many of us in my area still use Fahrenheit and my provincial co-workers accuse me of not being Canadian. Doesn't help when I don't like hockey either lol. But I always respond and ask them how tall they are or how heavy they are because everyone in Ontario still uses feet and inches and pounds for those things.

JBHuskers
01-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Props to Katie Couric for not tossing softballs like Jeremy Schaap did.

JBHuskers
01-25-2013, 09:11 AM
One question for today. What college football player would hug a "fan" they just met? I still think we don't know the whole story.

http://i2.wp.com/new2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/012313-teo-launch-v2-1.jpg

JeffHCross
01-27-2013, 11:27 PM
One question for today. What college football player would hug a "fan" they just met?Some people are just nice like that. :dunno:

JeffHCross
01-28-2013, 06:42 AM
Interesting article: http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/01/the-samoan-roots-of-the-manti-teo-hoax/272486/#.UQHHaVjWRPw.facebook

JBHuskers
01-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Answer this question. Why would you have a voicemail of a woman yelling and bitching at you from four months ago? Well. To cover your ass.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it.

steelerfan
01-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Interesting article: http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/01/the-samoan-roots-of-the-manti-teo-hoax/272486/#.UQHHaVjWRPw.facebook

Though I have seen no benefit in discussing my hypothesis here, I have told some friends pretty much this exact thing since this news broke. Thanks for posting, Jeff.

morsdraconis
01-28-2013, 01:02 PM
So he's just as dumb as I thought he was? Figures. :smh:

texacotea
01-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Dont know if its in here or not but this is funny.

http://youtu.be/W5ffHd7O3yQ

JeffHCross
01-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Though I have seen no benefit in discussing my hypothesis here, I have told some friends pretty much this exact thing since this news broke. Thanks for posting, Jeff.I had a similar line of thinking, though, like you, didn't discuss it. Don't know about you, but in my case it was mostly because I felt like I was grasping at straws rather than having anything to support the theory. But that article sure talked about the background influences that could, could, be a factor.

steelerfan
01-28-2013, 11:46 PM
I had a similar line of thinking, though, like you, didn't discuss it. Don't know about you, but in my case it was mostly because I felt like I was grasping at straws rather than having anything to support the theory. But that article sure talked about the background influences that could, could, be a factor.

It wasn't really grasping at straws for me. It was a combination of a few other things. Basically recognizing that there are huge cultural differences with certain races and certain religions from what is the American standard. Both his race, and persons of his religious affiliation, are ones that I have recognized as being very different as well as very close to, and reliant on, persons who are cut from the same cloth. Also very trusting and the type of people who are very centered (for a lack of a better word) and who invest themselves 100% in their beliefs (be they cultural, religious, or social).

JBHuskers
01-28-2013, 11:52 PM
Or if he went to USC you'd shit all over him :D

steelerfan
01-29-2013, 12:00 AM
Or if he went to USC you'd shit all over him :D

Exactly why I don't "discuss" here. Too many Beavis & Bennett types here to have a legitimate, thorough, adult discussion.

Like I've said, unless he becomes a Steeler, I no longer care about him. That said, even if he's completely "guilty", what's the worst thing he's "guilty" of? Lying? Being ***? So what? Waste of energy to worry about it.

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 01:21 AM

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 01:23 AM
I still think he wasn't tricked. Plain and simple.

I asked an "adult" question that no one answered. If you have some girl bitching at you in a voicemail, you don't keep it for 4 months, you delete that shit immediately.

steelerfan
01-29-2013, 02:15 AM
I still think he wasn't tricked. Plain and simple.

I asked an "adult" question that no one answered. If you have some girl bitching at you in a voicemail, you don't keep it for 4 months, you delete that shit immediately.

So you think he lied? So what? We've all done it. Pick up your remote, turn off TMZ and move on.

I didn't answer your question because: A) I don't know what you're talking about, I don't care enough to know all the details, B) you made your mind up immediately and passed judgement, nothing I say will change that (think talking politics with CLW - pointless unless you agree 100%) and I'm certainly not going to defend him anyway, C) see A - I don't care and I think the whole thing is lame ass tabloid-induced drama and there is no crime of consequence.

I can't speak for others, that's why I didn't answer.

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 08:42 AM
:D Trust me TMZ isn't on my TV. These are just facts.

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 08:44 AM
It's not just the fact that he lied. It's the fact that he lied and got national recognition for it, and became a "Heisman Story". Jarvis Jones was the best defender in the nation (arguably of course), but lying to boost your Heisman stock and national brand is another thing.

SCClassof93
01-29-2013, 12:03 PM
It's not just the fact that he lied. It's the fact that he lied and got national recognition for it, and became a "Heisman Story". Jarvis Jones was the best defender in the nation (arguably of course), but lying to boost your Heisman stock and national brand is another thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC44nP7ClxM

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 12:05 PM
One play does not a Hesiman make :D

But dude got knocked the fuck out!

steelerfan
01-29-2013, 12:26 PM

I would imagine that he "lied" to keep the media attention off of this mess until after the national championship. People still blame Eugene Robinson trying to fuck a cop before the Super Bowl for Atlanta's blowout loss to Denver and hell, that Raiders' Center who vanished before the Super Bowl against the Bucs - his name came up again just last week.

If he lied, or was told to/asked to by the school/coaches until after the MNC to save the distraction, I can completely understand that. Perhaps, we'll eventually know for sure.

SCClassof93
01-29-2013, 12:31 PM
One play does not a Hesiman make :D

But dude got knocked the fuck out!

I know you "Big" 10 fans don't get to watch much real football, well, until bowl time.....so.....here ya go :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrDGmnQXLgE

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 12:33 PM
:D I knew that would get you riled up.

SCClassof93
01-29-2013, 12:34 PM
:D I knew that would get you riled up.

:D:D:D

JeffHCross
01-29-2013, 07:34 PM
I asked an "adult" question that no one answered. If you have some girl bitching at you in a voicemail, you don't keep it for 4 months, you delete that shit immediately. Well, considering the lack of information in your post, there wasn't much to answer. I apparently didn't see the story you're referring to, so I have no idea what voicemail you're referring to.

These are just facts.Facts?

It's not just the fact that he lied. It's the fact that he lied and got national recognition for it, and became a "Heisman Story". Jarvis Jones was the best defender in the nation (arguably of course), but lying to boost your Heisman stock and national brand is another thing.So, theoretically JB, if you got completely played and made a fool, would you fess up publicly? Privately? At all? Especially with rampant media attention surrounding you?

Good luck.

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 07:52 PM
:fp: Jeff look up Te'o's voicemails and you'll know what I'm talking about. They've been played everywhere.

I have said he's in on it the WHOLE time. Not made a fool.

JeffHCross
01-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Alright, whatever. Don't care, not worth it.

morsdraconis
01-29-2013, 08:40 PM
For what it's worth, the very first article to talk about all this shit (the deadspin one) talked about how Te'o knew the dude who faked all this shit BEFORE the whole fake girlfriend thing happened. That alone makes me think that Te'o is in on it. There were FAR too many fake twitter things happening for this not to be deception that was planned out far ahead of time.

The biggest thing for me though in all of this is, if Te'o didn't know about it at all, then what was the motivation for the dude who did this to do it? He's not getting money out of it. He was supposedly friends with Te'o before it happened. Even if he did it to humiliate Te'o, why would he let it go for so long before leaking something about it all being fake? Motive points to it being a setup by Te'o the entire time and, without sufficient evidence to the contrary, I just don't see how it can't be that.

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 09:03 PM
For what it's worth, the very first article to talk about all this shit (the deadspin one) talked about how Te'o knew the dude who faked all this shit BEFORE the whole fake girlfriend thing happened. That alone makes me think that Te'o is in on it. There were FAR too many fake twitter things happening for this not to be deception that was planned out far ahead of time.

The biggest thing for me though in all of this is, if Te'o didn't know about it at all, then what was the motivation for the dude who did this to do it? He's not getting money out of it. He was supposedly friends with Te'o before it happened. Even if he did it to humiliate Te'o, why would he let it go for so long before leaking something about it all being fake? Motive points to it being a setup by Te'o the entire time and, without sufficient evidence to the contrary, I just don't see how it can't be that.

Like I've always said, there are so many things that just don't add up for him not to be involved in it. Mors, if you had some chick bitching at you on a voicemail, would you keep it just because for four+ months? Or would you delete that shit right away?

SCClassof93
01-29-2013, 09:10 PM
The Manti theme song :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8fA6Zyv3Z4

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 09:12 PM
:D :D I want that shirt the lead singer has on.

SCClassof93
01-29-2013, 09:14 PM
:D :D I want that shirt the lead singer has on.

It is VERY Nebraska :D

JeffHCross
01-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Mors, there's been a fair amount of writing since that initial Deadspin article that suggests Tuiasosopo and T'eo don't know each other at all.

JBHuskers
01-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Mors, there's been a fair amount of writing since that initial Deadspin article that suggests Tuiasosopo and T'eo don't know each other at all.

And there is enough holes in Te'o's story to suggest he is in on it too. We'll never really know. Well, tell he goes on Oprah eight years later.

morsdraconis
01-30-2013, 04:55 AM

Well, Jeff, I'm sorry, but quite a bit of what has been written after the initial story (which was VERY thought out and VERY detailed from a site that normally puts out utter garbage for views) looked like spin coming from the university and Te'o. Why didn't Te'o visit "her" in the hospital? "It never crossed my mind" is what he said in his interview here (http://abcnews.go.com/US/manti-teo-denies-faking-girlfriend-hoax-admits-tailored/story?id=18255156). I call UTTER BULLSHIT. You visit close friends in the hospital. If you are romantically involved with someone (as he claims), you visit them in the hospital.

I'm sorry Jeff and :sf: but it just seems ridiculous to me to think that this dude is either one of the dumbest human beings on this planet or he was in on it the whole time.

souljahbill
01-30-2013, 06:02 AM
To be fair, she got sick during football season and he's a college kid so going to Cali probably want feasible timewise or financially.

psusnoop
01-30-2013, 06:51 AM
To be fair, she got sick during football season and he's a college kid so going to Cali probably want feasible timewise or financially.

Happens every year though, players will get home for a couple of days then come back. Many of these are for Funerals as sad as that is, but it happens each and every year to someone at some level.

JeffHCross
01-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Well, Jeff, I'm sorry, but quite a bit of what has been written after the initial story (which was VERY thought out and VERY detailed from a site that normally puts out utter garbage for views)I'm just saying that I'm not taking any of the conclusions from the Deadspin article at face value. Not really taking anything at face value, in fact.

SCClassof93
01-30-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm just saying that I'm not taking any of the conclusions from the Deadspin article at face value. Not really taking anything at face value, in fact.

Great album :up:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8F1pqlxsSJ5Ii4A4XWP3xoj1CshuiS BhLsg--_nnrQuZpPMq82g

NatureBoy
01-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Tuiasosopo 'romantically in love' with Te'o

In an excerpt of his two-part interview with Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, Dr. Phil McGraw said the alleged mastermind behind the Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax spoke of his "confused" sexual identity, and that Tuiasosopo "fell deeply, romantically in love" with the Notre Dame star.

"I asked him, straight up, was this a romantic relationship with you?" McGraw told NBC's Matt Taibbi during a segment on NBC's Today. "And he says, 'yes.' I then said, are you then, therefore, ***? He says, 'Well, when you put it that way, yes.' And then, he caught himself and said, 'I am confused.'"

Said McGraw, "Ronaiah had a number of life experiences that damaged this young man in some very serious ways."

During the course of the interview, Tuiasosopo told McGraw that Te'o had absolutely no role in the hoax, painting the All-American as an innocent victim in a scam that Tuiasosopo knew would blow up once Te'o's stature grew over the course of his senior season.

Tuiasosopo also knew that his role in the hoax would inevitably be revealed.

"I wanted to end it because after everything I had gone through, I finally realized that I just had to move on with my life and had to get me, Ronaiah… I had to start just living and let this go," Tuiasosopo said.

Said Tuiasosopo of the relationship between Te'o and Lennay Kekua, "There were many times where Manti and Lennay had broken up, but something would bring them back together, whether it was something going on in his life or in Lennay's life, in this case in my life."

Tuiasosopo also insisted that he was the voice of Kekua during the lengthy phone calls with Te'o. On Jan. 25, a cousin of Tuiasosopo told the New York Post that a female cousin, Tino Tuiasosopo, played Kekua on the phone and in voicemails.

The full interview with Tuiasosopo will run Thursday and Friday on McGraw's syndicated talk show, Dr. Phil.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/30/dr-phil-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-confused-sexual-identity/1876995/

morsdraconis
01-30-2013, 03:42 PM

Fuck you Dr. Phil, you piece of fuckin' shit.

JBHuskers
01-30-2013, 04:12 PM

Fuck you Dr. Phil, you piece of fuckin' shit.

:+1:

JeffHCross
01-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Lmao. :smh: