PDA

View Full Version : Play help

gigemaggs99
01-08-2013, 10:50 PM
I saw Texas A&M run this play 2 times this season, once against Sam Houston St and the other time against ou. I have not found it in the NCAA 13 version of the A&M pb and am not sure where else to look. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

It is a SG play, looks like a fake jet sweep, the QB holds the ball behind his back, fakes the hand-off to the jet sweep WR and then the other WR running a reverse takes the ball from behind the QB, then acts as if he's running the reverse but pulls up and passes to a streaking WR. So it's like a fake jet sweep, WR end around pass.

I only saw them run it 2 times this year but it sure looks neat!

Does anyone know if this is in the game?

Thanks.

JeffHCross
01-08-2013, 11:05 PM
As far as I know, there is no type or WR pass in the game. Nor is there any kind of double jet sweep. Off the top of my head, from what I've seen in the playbooks.

gigemaggs99
01-08-2013, 11:07 PM
As far as I know, there is no type or WR pass in the game. Nor is there any kind of double jet sweep. Off the top of my head, from what I've seen in the playbooks.

Ok thank you sir. I was going to look in Tulsa's PB or Mid Tenn St to see if they had something wild, maybe even Boise St. It's a neat play, since A&M puts their WRs in motion so much it's nice wrinkle to throw in there from time to time.

JeffHCross
01-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Well, I can definitely say that Tulsa doesn't have anything like that. I use a playbook based off of theirs.

I believe NCAAPlaybook (http://www.playbooks.ncaaplaybook.com/) has all of the plays in the game listed in their formations (though not every team's playbook is complete), in case I overlooked something.