AustinWolv
07-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Found these elsewhere:

Passing:
Yards per catch: 12.1
Yards per attempt: 7.1
Comp: 58.7%
Int per attempt: 3.2%
Sacks per attempt: 6.1% (~1.9 sacks per game per team)

Rushing:
Yards per carry: 5.2 (Varies based on style of play. Fast rb's and/or rb's who play in spread offenses tend to rush the ball outside more which leads to greater ypc due to longer runs but also more variability. Bigger backs and/or rb's that play in pro form teams tend to rush the ball up the center which leads to less ypc, but more consistency.)
Tackles for loss: 5.7

Miscellaneous:
Penalty yards: 52
Possessions (for both teams, includes pass attempts, rush attempts, FG attempts, and punts): 151

HuskerBlitz
07-21-2010, 01:24 PM
I used this page to help with tweaking of my sliders. It only list the top 50 but 50 is close enough to the middle of the pack to get avg. offense and defense yardage totals per game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/stats/2009/divia/team/index.html

Rudy
07-21-2010, 03:52 PM
I wish they would post stats for in conference games only. A lot of those offensive stats are inflated depending on the number of cupcakes you play. The PAC 10 only has 3 ooc games as well. I hate it when announcers say, "This team is ranked in the Top 10 for offense!" but they did that by piling up stats against a lousy early schedule. Texas Tech usually has a soft ooc schedule. Many teams do and they skew the real numbers. Michigan averaged 22 points a game in Big 10 season but 44 points a game in their 4 ooc games.

I used to really like the user stats NCAA 09 had as it would show you rush per carry, comp %, int and tD rates, broken tackles, FG %, etc for both you and the cpu. You could use those to tweak your sliders and sometimes the reality was different than the perception. I hope they bring that back for NCAA 11.

HWill
07-21-2010, 04:07 PM
I use cfbstats.com to tweak my sliders. There's is the most in-depth and has conference and out-of-conference breakdowns.