PDA

View Full Version : Create a Prospect Dynasty (sign up)

iBrandon
07-21-2010, 11:37 AM
1. Here is what I am doing. Sometimes I like to just recruit and sim seasons just to see how I do, since recruiting is so fun right now, when I don’t have time to get a game in, I will be doing a “recruit dynasty” Not sure on the team I will control right now (a power house for this one) but what I want is for you guys to sign up at a position and give me your weight and height, city and state and what type of player you are for that position (RB – balanced, power or speed). I will create every prospect as a blue chip recruit and will enter them into the pool of the first season, so by season 2 you will be on a team. From there I will give updates. I will announce when your played has signed with a team, what position on the depth chart, redshirt etc… and than after each sim week I will update with stats. I am going to do this at OperationSports.com and TheGamingTailgate.com

If you are interested this is what I need.
Name – (it can be user name if you like)
Position –
2. Type of player at position (IE HB – Power, Speed or balanced)
Height –
Weight –
City and State –

Like I said, this will be something I do in my down time… but figured it would be fun to add some guys from the site. If I don't get much interest, I'll can the idea... lol

JBHuskers
07-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Ha nice!

Name - Jeremy Bennett
Position - HB
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 230 (I'm a brickhouse LOL)

iBrandon
07-21-2010, 12:01 PM
I just made an Edit - Give me your city and state as well, incase there is a school you want to go to, you'll have a better chance.

JB - Are you a balanced, power or speed back?

jschwa17
07-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Jon Schwartz
QB, option
5'11"
217 lbs
Annapolis, MD

JBHuskers
07-21-2010, 02:20 PM
I just made an Edit - Give me your city and state as well, incase there is a school you want to go to, you'll have a better chance.

JB - Are you a balanced, power or speed back?

In my prime, it would be speed. But at 5'9" 230, probably power.

Lincoln, Nebraska

steelerfan
07-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Matthew Lee
DT, Run Stuffer
6'5", 340 lbs.
State College, PA

morsdraconis
07-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Michael Guthrie
Position - C (Run Blocker)
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 300
Hometown - Charleston, WV

iBrandon
07-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Center? Boo! I can’t give stats update on a center…lol Other than sacks allowed and pancakes.

HWill
07-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Name - Hamid Williams
Position - WR, Possession (I hope that's spelled correctly)
Height/Weight - 6'4" 220 lbs. (That's my real height/weight, btw)
Hometown - Charleston, SC

Iron Dragon
07-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Name – Leonard Drayson
Position – QB, Balanced (like 75 SPD, 80 ACCish)
Height – 6'2"
Weight – 215
City and State – Dayton, Ohio

iBrandon
07-22-2010, 09:24 AM
I'll probably stop the cutoffs for season one pretty soon, maybe tomorrow. With the 7 here and the 10 from OperationSports, I have quite a few.

SmoothPancakes
07-22-2010, 09:30 AM
I guess I should probably sneak in real quick then. :D

Name – Smooth Pancakes
Position – Defensive Tackle (Pass Rusher)
Height – 6'4"
Weight – 250
City and State – Annapolis, Maryland

I was tempted to go with Offensive Tackle solely for the reason of the Pancakes stat. However, I'd rather be the one sacking the QB than trying to protect.

I will however be expecting to see an update where instead of listing sacks, you list QBs flattened like a pancake by the beast Smooth Pancakes. ;)

morsdraconis
07-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Center? Boo! I can’t give stats update on a center…lol Other than sacks allowed and pancakes.

I don't much care for stats anyway. I just want to be the center of attention. ;)

iBrandon
07-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Since no one else has signed up, I am going to go ahead and cut it off for season 1. If people like what I am doing and want in on season 2, I will create more prospects.