PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2014: Week 3 (Showdown Saturday)

cdj
12-06-2012, 10:31 PM
The week will advance again on Monday night, December 10. (Extended one day past normal deadline due to volume of user v user games.)

User v User Games:
Baylor (JBHuskers) vs. UCLA (cdj)
#20 Rutgers (Marlowe) at NC State (bjrod)
Tulsa (Escobar) at Washington State (clw)
#10 Pittsburgh (HANDSWARD) at USF (Deuce)

Other:
San Diego State (CPU) at Arizona State (psusnoop)

Good luck!

HANDSWARD
12-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Deuce, here is my availability.
- after 11 pm EST Friday night
- 7-9 pm EST Saturday night
- Before 11:00 am EST Sunday morning
- Possibly Sunday evening, but not sure at this point if we have to go to this dinner or not.

Let me know...

Deuce
12-07-2012, 06:51 AM
I can go anytime today if by any chance you are home. I am home sick. Other than that sat night works best for me. ...after I get the kids in bed.

HANDSWARD
12-07-2012, 06:46 PM
I can go anytime today if by any chance you are home. I am home sick. Other than that sat night works best for me. ...after I get the kids in bed.

Tonight is good if you can play after 11. Still at work and probably not leaving until 10:30.

Deuce
12-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Tonight is good if you can play after 11. Still at work and probably not leaving until 10:30.

Just got on...hopefully you can get on in a few minutes.

Deuce
12-08-2012, 08:28 AM
My Bulls got dominated. My running game felt strong but any time I had a negative play I was done for. Passing game was atrocious. Pitt's receivers were a class above my DB's and could not stop them on 3rd down. ...my Bulls have a long way to go.

Good game Hands!

bjrod9
12-08-2012, 09:25 AM
The week will advance again on Monday night, December 10. (Extended one day past normal deadline due to volume of user v user games.)

User v User Games:
Baylor (JBHuskers) vs. UCLA (cdj)
#20 Rutgers (Marlowe) at NC State (bjrod)
Tulsa (Escobar) at Washington State (clw)
#10 Pittsburgh (HANDSWARD) at USF (Deuce)

Other:
San Diego State (CPU) at Arizona State (psusnoop)

Good luck!

Marlowe when is a good time to play. I should be around most of the day today and sun after 700 cst,and mon after 7 pm cst, let me know when is a good time for you.

HANDSWARD
12-08-2012, 11:58 AM
The Pitt Panthers had too much talent for the USF Bulls, coming out on top 31-7. The Bull defense was able to keep RB Issac Bennett in check early, forcing the Panthers to use their passing game to move the ball. Ronald Jones went up top to start the scoring. A fumble return for a TD shortly after gave Pitt a comfortable 14-0 lead at the end of a quarter. Pitt went conservative at this point, using what running game they could get along with short passes to Alfred Flowers, who used his size to box out the Bull CBs and move the chains on a regular basis. Bennett finally got going in the fourth quarter, posting 40 yards and 2 TD's in the frame, but only finishing the day with 17-54-2. Pitt moves to 2-0 on the season, with a trip to Florida State on the schedule for next week.

Good game Deuce. You had me at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. I got lucky on a lot of those 3rd downs. Bad passes that the WR still managed to get his hands on. Good luck the rest of the season.

Marlowe
12-09-2012, 08:47 AM
Marlowe when is a good time to play. I should be around most of the day today and sun after 700 cst,and mon after 7 pm cst, let me know when is a good time for you.

Let's try for tonight after 7.

Marlowe
12-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Get BJ might be on about 8:30 instead. If that's too late lets try for tomorrow after 7.

bjrod9
12-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Get BJ might be on about 8:30 instead. If that's too late lets try for tomorrow after 7.

Sounds good!

Marlowe
12-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey BJ I don't think I'm going to make it tonight man. How about we do this tomorrow?

bjrod9
12-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey BJ I don't think I'm going to make it tonight man. How about we do this tomorrow?

Thats fine, np bud.

psusnoop
12-10-2012, 08:00 AM
I will be playing tonight, can't wait to battle the Aztecs :D

psusnoop
12-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Arizona state loses to the Aztecs 27-20.

I'm so ready to leave for a head coaching position. My offensive coordinator called three run plays down 7 with under 40 seconds remaining in game and 75yds to go.

I'm using my offensive playbook that is created with a pass heavy offense too. :fp:

bjrod9
12-10-2012, 07:28 PM

Marlowe can u play around 830 or so tonight?

Deuce
12-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Arizona state loses to the Aztecs 27-20.

I'm so ready to leave for a head coaching position. My offensive coordinator called three run plays down 7 with under 40 seconds remaining in game and 75yds to go.

I'm using my offensive playbook that is created with a pass heavy offense too. :fp:

Ya, I like the idea of starting off as a coordinator but I actually hated it. That's why I took the first head coaching job that was offered!

psusnoop
12-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Ya, I like the idea of starting off as a coordinator but I actually hated it. That's why I took the first head coaching job that was offered!

Yeah I love my team but I'm afraid I gotta try and jump at the first offer no matter what. It's killing me to see goalline formation called and then seeing my LT be put out wide on next play because they run the hurry up :smh: