PDA

View Full Version : the three main Flexbone playbooks

GTFowler
07-20-2010, 12:34 AM
I know in 2010 there were differences in the playbooks how run routes were ran and stuff is there a difference now in 2011?? I run GA TECHMs playbook and I am just looking at what's best for my online dynasty I'm actaully looking at the multiple playbook but its flexbone sucks cause it has no WB misdirection or WB dive.. also is there a playbook that has other formations but also has the flex bone with them 2 plays in it???

Kingpin32
07-20-2010, 12:46 AM
I think Air Force has a few other formations in their playbook.

JeffHCross
07-20-2010, 12:48 AM
Air Force has quite a few different formations, but I can't say if they have either of the WB plays you mentioned wanting.

Slaticus
07-20-2010, 10:53 AM
I think that GT does have a wingback dive. I am like 90 percent sure. Might have to hunt for it a bit though.

Keontez
07-20-2010, 12:40 PM
GT, Navy and Army have the Wingback dive play. But my problem is that Army's playbook should be just as different from Navy and GT's as Chair Farces is. Rich Ellersons runs different plays and has different alignments than what the other two use. Army's Base formation is a hybrid of the Flexbone, I formation and the Wishbone, some people have called it the HalfBone. I wouldve loved for this to be added to this year's game.

GTFowler
07-20-2010, 02:46 PM
I know about Airforce that was the playbook i used in 2010 and i know that army,navy and GT have the WB dive and WB misdirection but does any other playbook have like multiple playbook and everything..

I also want to know if there is a difference with the playbooks(army,navy,GT) this yearlike there was in 2010

Keontez
07-20-2010, 03:36 PM
try the option run.

Slaticus
07-20-2010, 04:50 PM
The option run is great b/c it gives a few better passing plays out of the I. I have quite a bit of difficulty passing out of the flexbone.

GTFowler
07-20-2010, 06:55 PM
i want my flexbone to only be running so i need a playbook who has runninmg plays nopt just triple option i use speed and fb option more anyway and i kinda want ace and i formations but want the wildcat too but i saw multiple playbook has it but not the needs i have for the flexi only need one flex formation but it needs the run plays i said