PDA

View Full Version : lazydayz44 | Arkansas Razorbacks

Oneback
10-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Scouting Report for the Arkansas Razorbacks

Papa LoneStar
10-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Offense: Very balanced and will not let you get a feel for a pattern....runs mostly ace with 2 TEs and ace with 3 WRs and a TE. Great at reading zones and blitzes so be sure to mix it up.

Defense: Definition of multiple D....I believe I saw 4-3, 5-2, 4-4, and 3-3-5. Didn't blitz much....controls everybody from DE, MLB, and S. If you have a strong-armed QB....you can take advantage as he likes to leave his CBs on an island without safety help.

JeffHCross
11-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Offense: As with Papa's assessment last season, very balanced. However, Razor changed it up and now runs even more formations than he did previously. I saw I, Spread-to-Pass Shotgun, Spread-to-Run Shotgun. You name it, I feel like I saw it. 18 runs to 19 passes is almost the definition of balanced.

Defense: 4-2-5 base. Quickly switches control on the sticks, and is good enough to make the plays even when the game gives him a bad switch. Mixes up coverages well, from what I could tell, though admittedly I wasn't paying attention too much to the coverage and was just trying to find open receivers :D

ryby6969
11-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Basically what Jeff said. He is another that does not really force the ball. Likes to eat up the clock and use long drives to score and keep his defense off the field.