PDA

View Full Version : No Mass Commitment :(

DariusLock
07-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Yea, there had been rumors swirling that there would be mass commitments at Ole Miss today. Well we didn't get a single one... TJ Worthy still may commit tonight, said he will pull the trigger anytime. Mikhail Miller said the coaches didn't ask him to commit, but he would have. Brassel and Moncreif are waiting a little while.

I still feel like we will land all those mentioned.

razorback44
07-19-2010, 11:40 AM
What's the deal with Miller? I thought he was your #1 QB targer? Why would they not let him commit? It just doesn't make sense.

Do they think they have a shot with that Florida QB or little Rivers? Perhaps Taylor Reed?

I just find it odd that they wouldn't let him commit and move on considering your dire need for a QB this year.

DariusLock
07-19-2010, 03:19 PM
We don't have a dire need, Cotton is a RS Fresh. Stanley is a RS Soph and Mackey is a junior. I hear the word on Miller though is that his dad did not want him to commit yet. Houston Nutt has not pressed anyone for a commitment since he has been here, so I think he was just going along with the dad. Miller is ours to lose and I don't see that happening. You can look at his video I posted in the recruiting thread, he is good.

razorback44
07-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Looks like you guys are getting the mass commitment just staggered so they can all have their moment. I wonder who will be tomorrow?

DariusLock
07-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Yea, after the mass commitment rumour died our writer told us he heard they were orchestrating their commitments.

razorback44
07-22-2010, 10:45 PM
Dang two more commits today to take you up to 14 on the year. Pretty solid pickups.

It's going to suck to be you next week after being spoiled with at least 6 and maybe more commits this week. Next week will be flat out boring compared to this. :D