PDA

View Full Version : PS3: Stats Not Being Reported for Dynasty

JHeb
07-17-2010, 06:42 PM
Everything else is working just fine for my online dynasty. All stats are reported in game reports, etc. but none of my players stats are being reported for the individual stats leaders, etc. Everytime I look at my team's stats or individual stats a message comes up saying none of my team stats will be reported.

Anyone know of this error and how to fix it?

Thanks!

JHeb

cdj
07-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Haven't heard of this one yet.

Do you have a link to your OD on the web to look at and forward on?

JHeb
07-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Do you have a link to your OD on the web to look at and forward on?

What do you mean CDJ? It's set to private but I guess I can go make it public if that's what you mean. It's called "Gimme8OD".

cdj
07-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Having the title alone should work. I have sent along your OD name the issue and will let you know if I hear anything back, but it may be a few days.

JHeb
07-17-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm an official idiot.

OMG...

Ummm, I just had the button clicked for "conference" and was only seeing the Big XII stuff rather than the Big 10 stuff. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for trying to help.

But to continue on this issue, none of my stuff shows up for the Season Showdown.

cdj
07-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Season Showdown is currently shut off (along with the ability to create Custom Lobbies) as they working on fixing some issues with online.

On the PS3 side at least, there's now issues of getting kicked out to the XMB when surfing online lobbies and some soft freezes as well.

Cipher 8
07-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Just to be clear your not talking about the message that comes up before and after the game that says "The data download has failed. This game will not count towards your school." or " Data has failed to be reported to the server. This game will not count towards your school" Right?

They turned off Season Showdown temporarily until they can provide a fix for an issue some people were seeing entering the game from team select. Turning off Season Showdown meant that you will see those two messages before and after the game. You can just ignore them.

JHeb
07-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Just to be clear your not talking about the message that comes up before and after the game that says "The data download has failed. This game will not count towards your school." or " Data has failed to be reported to the server. This game will not count towards your school" Right?

They turned off Season Showdown temporarily until they can provide a fix for an issue some people were seeing entering the game from team select. Turning off Season Showdown meant that you will see those two messages before and after the game. You can just ignore them.

Yes, that is exactly what I was seeing and having seen that message many times it had me thinking my OD was hosed up by it somehow or something about my persona was hosed up.

Thanks guys!!