PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2013: Week 5 (REPLAY)

cdj
10-03-2012, 04:52 PM
The week will advance again on Sunday night, October 7.

There are no User v User Games this week.

Off-week: Tulsa (Escobar), Pittsburgh (HANDSWARD), Arizona State (psusnoop)

Good luck!

Before the OD loss, the week was advanced via the web so there was no Wk 6 save file to spawn the new OD from. The good news is that everyone has games vs. CPU (or a BYE), so feel free to replay your game until you get the previous outcome or win.

Apologies for having to replay Week 5, but I will do all future advances from the console so we have a save file in case the problem happens again.

psusnoop
10-03-2012, 06:18 PM
No problem Chris, ill recruit tonight after my game against jb in sbcol.

JBHuskers
10-03-2012, 06:21 PM
No problem Chris, ill recruit tonight after my loss against jb in sbcol.

Fixed.

psusnoop
10-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Fixed.

Not a chance, this will be a grudge as coaches here didn't even shake hands prior to the game. Look for both coaches to open things up!!

cdj
10-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Rallied to defeat Arizona 28-27. Game freezes in postgame.....:fp: How aggravating.

psusnoop
10-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Rallied to defeat Arizona 28-27. Game freezes in postgame.....:fp: How aggravating.

ouch that hurts, I'll be recruiting tonight as I completely forgot to do so after accepting the invite last night :fp:

psusnoop
10-05-2012, 08:44 AM
My recruiting is done, but it appears we are still waiting on people to accept their invites :fp:

Loads of games left to play :)

JBHuskers
10-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Well one good thing came out of the reboot of week five :D

I got an instant recruit DE 81 OVR, and I ended up beating Texas Tech this time, with a lot of recruits in attendance.

Dukie98
10-05-2012, 03:53 PM
The second time proved to be the charm -- Cal upset #1 USC 28-25 in overtime, after a wild fourth quarter. Cal controlled the first three quarters of play with its methodical, ball-control offense, and it opened up a 17-6 lead after three quarters. Early in the fourth quarter, however, USC scored on a 4th-and-13 from the Cal 42-yard line, as Cal's safeties ignored the possibility of a deep ball. After the Bears picked up a couple first downs and burned some clock, they punted, pushing USC back to its own 3-yard line with roughly 3 minutes to go. Of course, on the first play of USC's drive, the Trojans again went for the deep ball, and they hauled in a 97-yard bomb to take an 18-17 lead. On the ensuing drive, after picking up a key 4th-and-inches conversion, Cal QB Allan Bridgford connected with wideout Kenny Lawler for a 28-yard gain, and then Darius Powe hauled in a jump ball near the 5 yard line and waltzed in for a 37-yard touchdown with 46 seconds left. Bridgford found freshman tight end Trey Bridges for a two-point conversion to extend Cal's lead to 25-18.

USC again marched downfield, with Marquise Lee hauling in three passes. In the closing seconds, and facing 4th down from the 12-yard line, USC QB Jesse Scroggins scrambled and was tackled inside the 1-yard line. The Trojans scored with one second remaining to force overtime. The Bears failed to pick up a first down, but they nailed a 42-yard field goal to take the lead. USC's 96-rated kicker missed a 38-yard field goal, ending the game.

Cal also celebrated the commitment of Maurice Jackson, the #2 rated CB in the country.

HANDSWARD
10-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Sorry guys, hadn't checked back in a bit. Didn;t know we were back up and running. I will get on shortly and TCOB.

Marlowe
10-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Rutgers done for the week.

cdj
10-07-2012, 10:49 AM
In the second replay, UCLA gets down to the Zona 15 tied at 28 all in the 4th. As they line up the kick and attempt to call a TO with :02 remaining....the game will not let them call either of their two remaining timeouts - and they go on to lose in OT 35-28. :fp: I guess winning this game was not meant to be between the OD crash and then the freeze on the first replay.

Deuce
10-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Went from a 35-7 win to a 14-33 loss. ...and 7 of my 14 points came from my D. :fp: