PDA

View Full Version : Human sliders arent saving/wont save

ram29jackson
10-02-2012, 02:18 PM
ps3- I go into my madden and lower all the All-Madden sliders to 5 so MUT isnt as hard in certain games against the AI

and i raised the human catch slider. And then save the Profile because thats all I see, I dont see a settings save category ?

I go back to the sliders immediately after or when i turn game off and back on later and the Lowered AI settings remain at 5 for all madden but the human sliders I change dont ever save.

Why not ? what step am I missing ?

steelerfan
10-02-2012, 05:52 PM
I would think that you can't change settings in MUT. Isn't the point to have a level playing field so no one can "cheat" the system and earn more coins/credits/whatever to build their team up with?

Just a guess though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ram29jackson
10-02-2012, 07:15 PM
I would think that you can't change settings in MUT. Isn't the point to have a level playing field so no one can "cheat" the system and earn more coins/credits/whatever to build their team up with?

Just a guess though.

LOL, all-madden is a cheat in itself. It causes 80+ receivers to drop balls for no reason .

sliders arent in MUT, you go to My Madden section of slider settings and it universely changes the MUT AI all-madden settings.

steelerfan
10-02-2012, 08:28 PM
LOL, all-madden is a cheat in itself. It causes 80+ receivers to drop balls for no reason .

sliders arent in MUT, you go to My Madden section of slider settings and it universely changes the MUT AI all-madden settings.

Sounds like you can't change them in MUT, just like I suggested. Kind of like like not being able to change them in Road to Glory, if you want to stay eligible for the leaderboards.

ram29jackson
10-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Sounds like you can't change them in MUT, just like I suggested. Kind of like like not being able to change them in Road to Glory, if you want to stay eligible for the leaderboards.

.you can change the AI sliders through "my Madden". I see that part working because the receivers are dropping balls alot because I put it/them at 5 . I put all AI sliders at 5 but the CPU still can make its RBs shake tackles at annoying rate. But the human sliders dont seem to be able to be altered. Its stupid logic all around. Human all madden sliders are at 25 and yet a 80+ receiver has hands like rocks because the cpu says so.....lets see what happens at 0 LOL