PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 13 Week 3 Roster Update.

NatureBoy
09-20-2012, 10:29 AM
http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/Image/NewsArticle/09202012-M13-Week3Roster-Blogheader_656x369.jpg?cb=1348131896

There are over well over 350+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update. We also targeted some player equipment updates this week - with over 150 players and 600+ equipment parts updated total.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 2 are DL J.J. Watt (HOU) with a 2 point boost this week (now 91 overall), HB Reggie Bush (MIA) going +2 to 86 overall, TE Brent Celek (PHI) gets a 4 point boost to 87 overall, and HB C.J. Spiller (BUF) going up 4 points as well to a 86 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are CB Michael Coe (from 72 to 70 overall), HB Ryan Williams (from 75 to 73 overall), OL Jeff Faine (from 80 to 78 overall), and Cowboys OL Tyron Smith (from 88 to 86 overall).

Look out for more weekly roster updates throughout the NFL season as and when available from the Madden Live Support Team.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/madden13-week-3-roster-update

I OU a Beatn
09-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Amendola!

ram29jackson
09-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Amendola!

LOL why? you use the Rams ? or the boost is fascinating / or you got stuck with him on your fantasy team which might actually help now ?

I OU a Beatn
09-20-2012, 03:30 PM
I've loved the Rams since Kurt Warner was there and I use them and the Patriots online. Using the Rams online is quite the challenge so any bump they get is appreciated by me.

They've looked a LOT more competitive this year than they did last. If you exclude the idiotic clock error against the Lions, they might have actually pulled that one out and been 2-0. Alas...

ram29jackson
09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
I've loved the Rams since Kurt Warner was there and I use them and the Patriots online. Using the Rams online is quite the challenge so any bump they get is appreciated by me.

They've looked a LOT more competitive this year than they did last. If you exclude the idiotic clock error against the Lions, they might have actually pulled that one out and been 2-0. Alas...

LOL I didnt know about 12 catches in one half ? woohoo ! well, ive only played 5 online games but one of them was a win with the Rams over a guy who used Pittsburgh ...and that was before this update. So I may well see what they do now ! :D