PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 11 FAIRDALE KINGS Rosters Available Now (360)

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-16-2010, 01:32 PM
July 15, 2010
NCAA '11 (Xbox 360)
Version 1.0

Version 1.0 are now available in my EA Locker.
My gamertag is: FAIRDALE KINGS

What does this roster edit include?
This roster includes the DEFAULT rosters named as EA intended the rosters to be "out of the box." This roster file is perfect for ONLINE games or if you DO NOT like any tampering with your roster file.

Did you change player ratings?
Not ONE player rating was altered.

Did you make any updates to the player's equipment?
No.

Did you update the incoming FRESHMEN jersey numbers?
No.

Will you have any updates?
I will have a few updates. The very first update will address any "minor" errors that I may have encountered during the process of inputting 8,100+ player names. In the near future I hope to have another update that will include correcting jersey numbers, player's class and their skin color.

I may also remove some players that are no longer on the teams and add some players that have transferred to new teams. Off the top of my head that would include Seantrelle Henderson to Miami, DJ Shoemate to UConn, and Demar Dorsey & Jordan Campbell to Louisville.

If anyone wants to mail me a memory card I will transfer the rosters to memory cards, too. Just send it to:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Finally if anyone is interested in making a donation they are always appreciated. I've been sent a lot of messages through XBox Live asking how to donate...

You can mail it to me via USPS at the address listed above OR
You can donate through PayPal. My account is listed as fairdalekings@msn.com

I want to emphasize though... Donations are not being asked for NOR am I encouraging anyone to donate. I'm just trying to save some time and put all the information in one area.

I want to thank everyone here at The Gaming Tailgate for their support. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to post in this thread or contact me at fairdalekings@msn.com and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

FAIRDALE KINGS

JBHuskers
07-16-2010, 02:34 PM
I appreciate the work bro! Welcome to the site!

Cipher 8
07-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks Fairdale Kings! I get yours every year.