PDA

View Full Version : Inside zone, formation audibles, mini schemes etc

irishfbfan1
07-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Guys first of all I don't know about you all but I cannot turn this game off! I am absolutely loving every facet of the game both on offense and defense.

I cannot help talk about the ZONE RUNNING in this game. AWESOME is the word I am looking for. The DRAWS are better in this game than I have evr seen both in MADDEN and the NCAA SERIES.

I am currently working on a writeup if anybody is interested in not on just PLAYBOOKS alone, there are plenty of you guys like PSU and the likes that I know will do a great job there, but a writeup and strategy for all users of any playbook on ZONE RUNNING techniques that will include both IZ and outside zone or stretch. Also, I wanted to put up several little 3 play mini schemes that one could use from various playbooks.

I am currently writing up all the FORMATION AUDIBLES for every team, every playbook and trying to figure how I might sticky this for all of us to use all year long. I feel FORMATION AUDIBLES should be the base of your scheming, and knowing these inside out coupled with precise play calling leads one to become a very good play caller who knows how and when to get themselves out of a jam.

All of this will not only help the SPREAD Users but, the ONEBACK, AIRRAID,PRO STYLE, MULTIPLE, FLEX, OPTION Users as well. I am very impressed with the playbooks for NCAA 11 and I will be adding a section that may if the MODS will allow STICKY those as well.

In summary, I have several friends on this site that are very capable of doing writeups for books such as ALABAMA, MICHIGAN, USC, NOTRE DAME etc...
My approach like I explained above will be a little different. My approach will be something all can use in conjunction with all the great writeups we will be getting from all the great minds on this site.

So, if you are with me be patient, I am up most of the night in the indoor facility. My goal, to help everyone as much as I can with NCAA 11 from a strategy aspect.

Hold on guys, WE GOT A COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME THIS YEAR WITH 11! AND I AM VERY THANKFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS LOL, I will also be doing something for you defensive guys as well. I think I

VolPett
07-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks... can't wait to see what you come up with! :popcorn:

Roy38
07-20-2010, 02:27 PM
You'll be keeping you plate warm!