PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2013: Week 1

cdj
09-08-2012, 06:38 AM
The week will advance again on Monday night, September 10.

User v User Games:
Arizona State (psusnoop) at Air Force (Deuce)
NC State (bjrod) and Baylor (JBHuskers)
Rutgers (Marlowe) at Tulsa (Escobar)
Pittsburgh (HANDSWARD) at Cal (dukie98)

Good luck!

Deuce
09-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Get ready Snoop! I'm gonna run my freshman QB all over your ass! ;)

I can play this evening or tomorrow sometime.

CLW
09-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Coach Wyatt was successful in his debut representin' the Pac 12 (aka this dynasty) against the SEC blanking :Auburn: 23-0. The game would have been much worse but for #1 losing my 97 OVR wr on the opening kickoff to a concussion and #2 my receivers falling all over the place in the rain.

Deuce
09-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Dammit!! I totally missed the preseason. :fp: am I totally screwed now or did the CPU do some scouting for me?

bjrod9
09-08-2012, 01:56 PM
The week will advance again on Monday night, September 10.

User v User Games:
Arizona State (psusnoop) at Air Force (Deuce)
NC State (bjrod) and Baylor (JBHuskers)
Rutgers (Marlowe) at Tulsa (Escobar)
Pittsburgh (HANDSWARD) at Cal (dukie98)

Good luck!

Get ready Jb the Wolfpack heading to Texas! Let me know when is a good time to play amigo.

Dukie98
09-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Handsward- I'm free tonight after 10 central time. I can do Sunday morning (roughly 9-11 AM central), or sometime after 9 PM central.

Also, just as a heads-up -- we have a newborn, and I may have to pause periodically to help my wife deal with him.

psusnoop
09-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Get ready Snoop! I'm gonna run my freshman QB all over your ass! ;)

I can play this evening or tomorrow sometime.

I'll be available tomorrow evening if that is cool.

Deuce
09-08-2012, 08:00 PM
I'll be available tomorrow evening if that is cool.

Ya, give me a time and I'll warn the old lady. ;)

HANDSWARD
09-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Handsward- I'm free tonight after 10 central time. I can do Sunday morning (roughly 9-11 AM central), or sometime after 9 PM central.

Also, just as a heads-up -- we have a newborn, and I may have to pause periodically to help my wife deal with him.

Tonight sounds good. I'm getting on in a bit so just msg me on psn when you get on.

psusnoop
09-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Would 10pm ish work for you?

psusnoop
09-09-2012, 07:16 AM

Hey Deuce, I forgot the Steelers are on at 830pm Est tonight. I will be watching that game, what does your early afternoon look like today?

HANDSWARD
09-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Pitt starts off the year with a solid win in Cal, 21-7. Back and forth game with a lot of punts and no turnovers. Both running games were held in check but Pitt's passing game was able to make enough plays in the end.

Good game Dukie, I think it came down to my team being better than yours. My O-Line is beast (4 Seniors and a Junior) so I was able to keep my QB clean and have time to find an open guy.

Deuce
09-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Hey Deuce, I forgot the Steelers are on at 830pm Est tonight. I will be watching that game, what does your early afternoon look like today?

Nothing planned. Should be ok.

JBHuskers
09-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Get ready Jb the Wolfpack heading to Texas! Let me know when is a good time to play amigo.

The rivalry is back amigo :) today works after 4 central, just name me a time and I'll be there.

bjrod9
09-09-2012, 06:28 PM
I just got off work, how bout 830 cst or ?

psusnoop
09-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Nothing planned. Should be ok.

I'm sorry Deuce, I have been visiting my mother in law all day. I got tied up and just got home here. Can you play tomorrow night at 9pm est?

Deuce
09-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Ya, I think that should work.

JBHuskers
09-09-2012, 08:29 PM
I just got off work, how bout 830 cst or ?

That works.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

bjrod9
09-09-2012, 10:45 PM
That works.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Finally since the ps2 era, I defeat JB and his Baylor bears 41-35. Great game amigo!

JBHuskers
09-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Finally since the ps2 era, I defeat JB and his Baylor bears 41-35. Great game amigo!

Good game bro! First time in a long time I've had both a KR and PR for a TD. It was a barn burner. Hopefully we can renew the rivalry next season!

Dukie98
09-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Pitt starts off the year with a solid win in Cal, 21-7. Back and forth game with a lot of punts and no turnovers. Both running games were held in check but Pitt's passing game was able to make enough plays in the end.

Good game Dukie, I think it came down to my team being better than yours. My O-Line is beast (4 Seniors and a Junior) so I was able to keep my QB clean and have time to find an open guy.

After a low-scoring first half, the visiting Pitt Panthers pulled away from the California Golden Bears 21-7. After a scoreless first quarter, Pitt opened the scoring on a 19-yard TD pass to Ronald Jones, converting on third-and-long, although their kicker missed the extra point. Cal responded two plays later, as QB Allan Bridgford hit true freshman tight end Trey Bridges on a post pattern, and Bridges eluded the safety en route to a 71-yard TD. Cal took a narrow 7-6 lead into halftime. Pitt took control of the game in the third quarter, scoring on a long opening drive, and converting several third downs and a fourth down. After Pitt's defense forced another punt, Jones hauled in another scoring pass, taking advantage of a blown coverage, to extend the lead to fourteen. Although Cal moved the ball into the red zone in the waning minutes of the game, Bridgford was sacked on 3rd-and-10, and his fourth-down pass fell incomplete, effectively icing the game for Pitt.

Very good game, Handsward. Maybe we'll have a rematch after your O-line graduates...

psusnoop
09-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Fixed

cdj
09-10-2012, 09:20 PM
UCLA beat Nevada 38-15 in a strong balanced game - only to have the system hard freeze before going to the end game cutscenes. I will replay it tomorrow, so the advance date is extended until then.

cdj
09-10-2012, 10:41 PM
I ended up replaying my game this evening. UCLA jumps out to a 17-0 lead and hangs on for a 24-21 victory.

Marlowe vs. Escobar remains. There are no posts from either of you in this thread. Has there been any communication or plan to play your match-up?

Marlowe
09-10-2012, 11:50 PM
I ended up replaying my game this evening. UCLA jumps out to a 17-0 lead and hangs on for a 24-21 victory.

Marlowe vs. Escobar remains. There are no posts from either of you in this thread. Has there been any communication or plan to play your match-up?

Yea we were planning on playing tonight but the servers aren't working. Will keep trying.

psusnoop
09-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Good game Deuce, I really couldn't get anything sustained last night. Well played.

Deuce
09-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Ya, I think your players partied too hard Friday night. I counted at least 3 drops for first downs and my Rb's would trip and fall and gain 5 yards. My guys played way above their ratings.

cdj
09-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Marlowe-Escobar: Are you guys playing tonight? If I don't hear anything, I will plan on advancing in the morning. (I'm not on my console to check, so perhaps you are playing now.)

Marlowe
09-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Sorry cdj, meant to post last night but I was dead tired and little tipsy. :fdown:

Rutgers holds on for the win against Tulsa. I don't remember the score but it was fairly close. Had Escobar had a few more seconds he probably would've scored and we wouldve gone into OT. I'm sure I would've lost it at that point

Escobar great game as usual!