PDA

View Full Version : Despicable Me?

DFletcher86
07-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Hey I have a four year old who want's to go see that new despicable me movie and I don't have a problem with the movie at all, but does anyone else get extreme headaches from the new 3-D movies? It feels like my head is in a vice grip after I leave those 3-D movies now, I dont even get motion sickness or anything it's really wierd. Also, sneaking food in is now becoming an art. I feel like I should just walk in with a photo vest (http://www.greatoutdoorsdepot.com/apparel-vest-safari-khaki.html) on full of candy and try to blend in and pass through the movie security, lol. I know I'll end up taking my little one to see all the 3-D she wan'ts to but I might have to start bringing a barf bag with me...

morsdraconis
07-15-2010, 02:03 PM
I don't get extreme headaches, but it definitely hurts my eyes if I try to focus on the 3D aspects.

I basically refuse to see any 3D movie that isn't actually SHOT in 3D so I've only seen Avatar in 3D and I saw How To Train Your Dragon in 3D and REALLY enjoyed the flying aspects in 3D, but everything else was very distracting. Doing animation in 3D is the dumbest thing I've ever seen...

souljahbill
07-18-2010, 07:14 AM
1) Count me in as a huge fan of 3D. I love seeing a movie in 3D.
2) I've never had problem sneaking food into a theater.
3) I'm sure the movie is good but I'm in no rush to see it. I'll see a Pixar film in theaters. Anyone other studio gets put onto my waiting list.

Rudy
07-18-2010, 07:20 AM
We haven't taken our kids to the 3D stuff yet. I have a 5 and 3 year old and I think some scenes can be scary for them. I also don't know how they would do wearing glasses for almost 2 hours.

skipwondah33
07-19-2010, 09:33 AM
I have yet to see a 3D movie, hell I hardly ever go to the movies really. Whats the nonesense about having to give your glasses back after the movie? If I pay the extra $5-$6 I'm keeping them.

My wife and I really want to see this movie BTW. We might take our neice and nephew to see it but I'd be fine with us just going.