PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2012: Bowl Week

cdj
09-01-2012, 07:48 AM
The week will advance again on Tuesday evening, September 4.

Games:
Tulsa (Escobar) vs. Temple
Pittsburgh (HANDSWARD) vs. Virginia
Baylor (JBHuskers) vs. #20 Oregon
Rutgers (Marlowe) vs. #6 Clemson
Kansas State (Zooropa) vs. #13 Northwestern
NC State (bjrod) vs. #10 Notre Dame
San Jose State (novadolla) vs. East Carolina
Arizona State (psusnoop) vs. Maryland

Good luck!

Marlowe
09-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Keep getting a freeze when scrolling through the menu...any ideas?

Edit:

I can't get past the freezing menu. I tried deleting the game save and tuner and the game still freezes when I try to scroll down to play the game. Guess the CPU got scared. I guess you'll have to sim this game. :mad:

HANDSWARD
09-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Keep getting a freeze when scrolling through the menu...any ideas?

Edit:

I can't get past the freezing menu. I tried deleting the game save and tuner and the game still freezes when I try to scroll down to play the game. Guess the CPU got scared. I guess you'll have to sim this game. :mad:

This same exact thing happened to me yesterday when I played my game.
1- I loaded up our dynasty.
2 - I bumped over a menu to dynasty central.
3 - Scrolled down the list of names to see who everyone was playing.
4 - I crashed somewhere towards the bottom of the list.

When I went back in I went straight to play game and had no issues.

Marlowe
09-02-2012, 11:25 AM
This same exact thing happened to me yesterday when I played my game.
1- I loaded up our dynasty.
2 - I bumped over a menu to dynasty central.
3 - Scrolled down the list of names to see who everyone was playing.
4 - I crashed somewhere towards the bottom of the list.

When I went back in I went straight to play game and had no issues.

Ok I'll keep trying.

Marlowe
09-02-2012, 12:18 PM
damn maybe I should've had it simmed...Rutgers loses to Clemson 52-49. INTs were insane...linemen were picking passes off with 40 inch verticals lol...anyway...fk it bring on the offseason.

SCClassof93
09-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Posted this elsewhere but wanted to let you guys know my ps3 crashed twice trying to load the dynasty. I will try again tomorrow.

Marlowe
09-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Posted this elsewhere but wanted to let you guys know my ps3 crashed twice trying to load the dynasty. I will try again tomorrow.

Yea I was having the same problem. Finally was able to hit play game before it froze again and got the game in. Quick fingers! (that's what she said!)

cdj
09-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Yea I was having the same problem. Finally was able to hit play game before it froze again and got the game in. Quick fingers! (that's what she said!)

The freezing issue doesn't sound good here, but hopefully you have the right idea for a workaround - enter game ASAP.

Escobar, JBHuskers, and SCClassof93 remain.

SCClassof93
09-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Guys I just finished my bowl game and as the post game snapshots started my ps3 crashed, I gave it ten minutes, pressed the ps3 button etc, nothing. This is the crap that happened to me last year. Sadly I do not have the time to ADD frustration to my life. I really enjoyed playing this before this started but sadly I am going to step down now. Hopefully you can get someone with more patience for this kind of thing. My apologies for any trouble this causes the league. Cheers and good luck to you all.