PDA

View Full Version : Server issue

SirHellraiser
07-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Not sure where i should post this

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1111524.page

Hey NCAA Fans,

We have deployed a couple of server fixes tonight that I wanted to make you aware of (as of Wednesday, July 14th 10:45AM Eastern):

1. We had to bring down the Season Showdown Servers due to a crash some people were seeing. What that means is you will see an error message going into and out of some (or all) of your games you play. This WILL NOT affect anything other than Season Showdown stats, so do not worry about the error. We will fix this as soon as possible.

2. We've had to temporarily remove the ability the create custom rooms in our Online Lobbies. Again this was causing a crash some people were seeing. We will restore the ability to create rooms as soon as we have a fix in place, be assured this does not affect your ability to play games through our lobbies so feel free to continue to challenge anyone you see!

I apologize for any inconvenience these problems have caused and assure you we are working on fixes for these (and other) issues for NCAA Football 11. Thank you for playing our game and we are working hard to ensure this is the best NCAA Football game to date.

-Russ Kiniry
Designer NCAA Football 11

psusnoop
07-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the tidbit Sir.