PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2012: Week 13

cdj
08-22-2012, 10:06 PM
The week will advance again on Saturday night, August 25.

User v User Games:
Pittsburgh (HANDSWARD) vs. Rutgers (MPMarlowe)

Off-week: Cal (Dukie98), Kansas State (Zooropa)

Good luck!

Current Bowl Projections:

Meineke Car Care Bowl: Ohio State vs. Iowa State (cdj)
Chick-fil-A Bowl: Georgia vs. NC State (bjrod)
Las Vegas Bowl: Arizona State (snoop) vs. San Diego State
Hawai'i Bowl: Tulsa (Escobar) vs. San Jose State (novadolla)
Alamo Bowl: Kansas State (Zoopropa) vs. Washington
Champs Sports Bowl: Pittsburgh (HANDSWARD) vs. Virginia Tech
Orange Bowl: Notre Dame vs. Rutgers (Marlowe)

Marlowe
08-22-2012, 10:43 PM
Handsward, I can probably go tomorrow after 8pm cst but I'll be out of town during the weekend...let me know if this is ok otherwise you can play the cpu as I won't be back into town until Monday afternoon.

cdj
08-22-2012, 11:03 PM
If need be, we can wait for you until Monday, Marlowe. The game between Pitt (6-4, 5-0) & Rutgers (6-4, 4-1) is the de facto Big East Championship Game.

SCClassof93
08-23-2012, 07:08 AM
scroll by

cdj
08-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Iowa State blows a 21-7 lead and loses at home to West Virginia 28-24. The Cyclones were able to get the ball down to the WVU 4-yard line before time expired. The loss is the Cyclones fourth straight at home and drops them to 6-6 on the year.

HANDSWARD
08-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Handsward, I can probably go tomorrow after 8pm cst but I'll be out of town during the weekend...let me know if this is ok otherwise you can play the cpu as I won't be back into town until Monday afternoon.

This sounds good to me. I'm on my ps3 now and will be on all night. I know the time you suggested is only an hour and a half away so if you don't see this for a bit just get on and hit me up if you can still play.

SCClassof93
08-23-2012, 07:09 PM
scroll by

Marlowe
08-23-2012, 08:48 PM
This sounds good to me. I'm on my ps3 now and will be on all night. I know the time you suggested is only an hour and a half away so if you don't see this for a bit just get on and hit me up if you can still play.

Hey bud, rough game with the turnovers...GG either way...outside of the pick six I didn't do much on offense. I got lucky. Best of luck the rest of the way.

CLW
08-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Drops and sacks killed :Duke: as The U was able to hold on for a victory to finish at .500 while the Blue Devils finished the season at 5-7.

psusnoop
08-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Arizona state defeats Arizona 24-17.

I'm glad I won, I was livid watching my OC call run after run and goaline formations on 3rd and 6+. He did this 4 times during the game. So pissed and it makes zero sense.

Their were 17 combined sacks. I had 8 against Arizona and they had 9.

Arizona's D. Pettinato had 4 sacks. He was a pain in the rear. Lol.

An 83yd TD pass under two minutes to go in the game was the difference maker.

I had 5 INT's as well. They were the only reason I was still in this game.

cdj
08-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Deuce, Escobar, JBHuskers, novadolla, and dukie (recruiting) remain.

With Marlowe & HANDSWARD playing, we will be advancing Saturday evening/early Sunday.

Deuce
08-24-2012, 01:16 PM
I'll get my game in Saturday evening. Im in San Diego for a wedding.

cdj
08-24-2012, 01:18 PM
OK, no problem. Let's plan on a Sunday morning advance. If you need an extra few hours, please post here.

HANDSWARD
08-24-2012, 04:58 PM
Hey bud, rough game with the turnovers...GG either way...outside of the pick six I didn't do much on offense. I got lucky. Best of luck the rest of the way.

I was somewhat angry after that first turnover right away. Then when that gimmie FG didn't register my kick near the end of the 2nd quarter with the score only at 14-0, I got livid at the game. Pretty much played pissed off on tilt the rest of the way. Not at you btw, at the game in general and how it sucks in online p2p (slow as could be, not always registering button presses, delayed response to button presses). You played well though, nice win. Hopefully I can keep my head together the next time we play.