PDA

View Full Version : Madden Pre Order deals/bonus

gigemaggs99
08-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Would anyone care to share the best place to pre-order Madden 13? I know with TW and NCAA there are pre-order bonuses, didn't know which one ya'll thought was the best deal for Madden 13.

skipwondah33
08-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Amazon has a deal $15 promo credit when you pre-order Madden.

I'll surely be taking advantage of this one. Already have credit from when I purchased other games.

SmoothPancakes
08-22-2012, 12:03 PM
I had a pre-order through Amazon as early as June or so, but I ended up cancelling it two or three weeks ago. While they added some good things to the game, I'm just not liking CCM that much and with so much stuff they took OUT of the game, I just have no interest in buying Madden new this year. I'm either gonna buy it off eBay next spring/summer or maybe I'll Redbox it sometime later in the year and just achievement whore it. Sadly, still no Madden for me to own and regularly play, since Madden 10. Owned Madden 11 from eBay for all of three days while I achievement whored it and knocked out a quick 1000 gamerscore, before selling it back off through eBay. Still haven't gotten around to picking up Madden 12 at all. Maybe I'll see if one of the local Redboxes have it. If I can get it done in 2-3 days, $4-$6 to rent it through Redbox is cheaper than buying it off eBay.

gigemaggs99
08-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Sorry if this seems like a silly question. I'm looking at the amazon deal for pre-ordering Madden 13. It says the game qualifies for same day delivery for the release day Tues 28th of August. It gives you 2 options, the first is 2 day shipping to get the game ON RELEASE DAY 28th of August for $7.98, the 2nd option is 1 day shipping to get the game ON RELEASE DAY 28th of August for $9.98.

Why are there 2 shipping options and why wouldn't I go w/ the cheaper one? Has anyone gone this route before? If I'm going to buy the game through amazon I want it on Tuesday, otherwise I can go Walmart or gamestop, etc... and buy now.

Just wondering why the 2 shipping costs if they will get it to you the same day?

SmoothPancakes
08-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Sorry if this seems like a silly question. I'm looking at the amazon deal for pre-ordering Madden 13. It says the game qualifies for same day delivery for the release day Tues 28th of August. It gives you 2 options, the first is 2 day shipping to get the game ON RELEASE DAY 28th of August for $7.98, the 2nd option is 1 day shipping to get the game ON RELEASE DAY 28th of August for $9.98.

Why are there 2 shipping options and why wouldn't I go w/ the cheaper one? Has anyone gone this route before? If I'm going to buy the game through amazon I want it on Tuesday, otherwise I can go Walmart or gamestop, etc... and buy now.

Just wondering why the 2 shipping costs if they will get it to you the same day?

That, I have no clue on. Whenever I buy games through pre-order via Amazon, I usually buy them early enough to get the specific "release day" shipping option, which is usually like $1 or $3.99 or whatever the hell it is. Because I have Amazon Prime, I've always been able to get release day shipping for free.