PDA

View Full Version : Is team play in Madden NFL 13?

Cipher 8
08-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Like the title says is there online team play in the new Madden? I loved that mode in previous Maddens and it would be a shame if they took it out. Playing with 2 of my friends on the same team at same time against either computer or 3 other people was fun as hell. I can see where with all the new upgrades to gameplay and physics and everything that they couldn't get it to work for this years title so I'm worried that it won't be included in Madden NFL 13. I haven't found anything by google search and nothing about it on Wikipedia or other info sites. EA's own site doesn't mention yes or no so can somebody confirm and link me to source if it's in or not. :confused:

JeffHCross
08-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Team Play will be available through the new Connected Careers mode from what I understand, but I'm not sure if it will be available separately as an Online Play Now mode.

Cipher 8
08-21-2012, 02:35 AM
Team Play will be available through the new Connected Careers mode from what I understand, but I'm not sure if it will be available separately as an Online Play Now mode.

What do you mean available through connected careers mode, basically that is superstar and franchise combined in an Online Dynasty type mode. And IIRC it's only one user per team, so you cannot have multiple users controlling players from same team or like coach/player on same team.

psuexv
08-21-2012, 12:05 PM

What do you mean available through connected careers mode, basically that is superstar and franchise combined in an Online Dynasty type mode. And IIRC it's only one user per team, so you cannot have multiple users controlling players from same team or like coach/player on same team.

That's the way I understand it Cipher. Connected Careers you cannot have multiple people on one team.

Jeff, not sure if you are thinking about NHL and GM Connected where it's basically all of the modes combined into one where you can have online team play.