PDA

View Full Version : Scenarios in Pracice Mode

psuexv
08-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Is this something that has always been Madden lately? To me this is a cool feature and a definite WANT for NCAA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWXg2RO3BLE

skipwondah33
08-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Not that I've paid much attention to Franchise mode the past several versions...I'm pretty sure this hasn't been in Madden before.

ram29jackson
08-20-2012, 06:32 PM
not since the ps2 days...but it doesnt matter unless the game plays like it would in a game situation instead of weak like in the general practice mode as it always has

jaymo76
08-25-2012, 05:07 PM
I find these scenarios painful. They really take far too long. Many of them you need to play a full game in practise. I have now moved to sim practise to get the XP.

psuexv
08-25-2012, 08:17 PM
I find these scenarios painful. They really take far too long. Many of them you need to play a full game in practise. I have now moved to sim practise to get the XP.

I was thinking the same thing when I actually saw them. Way too much of a time commitment

JeffHCross
08-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Great idea ... for Main Menu Practice Mode. Or even in-Dynasty when you're bored. But not for every week practice, good grief. It's hard enough getting one full game in before the Commish wants to advance.

At the very least, NCAA needs the ability in practice mode to move down the field, based on the result of the previous play. A "scrimmage" choice, if you will. Especially in Dynasty.

Do love Circle the Wagons though. Hello, Buffalo Bills!

psuexv
08-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeah I can see these getting old. All I wanted to do was get into my game and had to run through one of the scenarios. They need to be a little shorter.

jaymo76
08-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Yeah I can see these getting old. All I wanted to do was get into my game and had to run through one of the scenarios. They need to be a little shorter.

My suggestion... sim practise for each and every week. They are just not worth it for the time committment.

SmoothPancakes
08-31-2012, 01:50 AM
My suggestion... sim practise for each and every week. They are just not worth it for the time committment.

That's what I discovered after my very first week of my first season of CCM during Season Ticket. Total waste of time and very poorly thought out and implemented by EA.

ram29jackson
08-31-2012, 05:36 AM
didnt madden use to have situations where you set up the down/distance/score/time etc..or was that just 2k ?