PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2012: Week 10

cdj
08-14-2012, 12:35 PM
The week will advance again on Thursday evening, August 16.

There are NO User v User Games this week.

Off-week: Rutgers (Marlowe), Tulsa (Escobar)

Good luck!

HANDSWARD
08-14-2012, 05:44 PM
The Pitt Panthers rolled into South Bend and got their asses handed to them 55-38. The defense was back to its worthless ways, allowing Irish QB Everett Golson to go 22/28 for 405 yards and 6 TD. Golson added 44 more on the ground. This loss puts the Panthers to 6-3 on the season, but their 4-0 conference record still has them in a good spot in the Big East. They'll be back to conference play next week in Connecticut. If the Panthers can win next week, the matchup with Rutgers in Week 13 will likely decide the conference title.

JBHuskers
08-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Will get mine in tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SCClassof93
08-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Had no clue against OSU at home. None of what I have been doing on D worked. Gen-U-Wine ass whippin :fp:

CLW
08-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Love me some [censored] freak blizzards in NC. :smh: the elements cost duke dearly with a fumble and a pick six after a receiver fell on his ass making an out cut as Clemson outscored Duke 45-38.

also place kicker missed 2 pats but i made them up with 2 2 pt covs. :smh:

for whatever it is worth the clemson secondary was AWFUL. not sure if it is just them or if this latest patch actually made defense worse or what.

psusnoop
08-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Elements surely had an effect to I would assume.

CLW
08-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Elements surely had an effect to I would assume.

yeah just a small sample size right now to make any conclusions just reporting what happened in the game. did we turn down the sliders or anything recently?

SCClassof93
08-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Love me some [censored] freak blizzards in NC. :smh: the elements cost duke dearly with a fumble and a pick six after a receiver fell on his ass making an out cut as Clemson outscored Duke 45-38.

also place kicker missed 2 pats but i made them up with 2 2 pt covs. :smh:

for whatever it is worth the clemson secondary was AWFUL. not sure if it is just them or if this latest patch actually made defense worse or what.

I know my guys had looked decent until this weeks game. My D was so bad :smh:

Escobar
08-16-2012, 12:40 AM

It's because they now have the DB curse that is known as Brent Venables as their new Defensive Coordinator. I swear he can't coach a secondary w/o having them get beat deep 5 times a game. I am so glad he is gone from OU and we got Mark Stoops back.

cdj
08-16-2012, 06:57 AM
Dukie98 remains.

psusnoop
08-16-2012, 08:28 AM
yeah just a small sample size right now to make any conclusions just reporting what happened in the game. did we turn down the sliders or anything recently?

I just played a great game as defensive coordinator 13-8 final. Crazy game for sure, but there was plenty of defense.

CLW
08-16-2012, 08:42 AM
Oh BTW the rumors of not being able to no huddle @ home is true your receivers act like they have no clue what the play was and you cannot snap the ball for several seconds. Its better (time wise) to just huddle and call a play quickly.

Deuce
08-16-2012, 10:53 AM
It's because they now have the DB curse that is known as Brent Venables as their new Defensive Coordinator. I swear he can't coach a secondary w/o having them get beat deep 5 times a game. I am so glad he is gone from OU and we got Mark Stoops back.

:+1:

Dukie98
08-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Dukie98 remains.

Will be getting home late tonight. Will play either late tonight or first thing in the morning.

Dukie98
08-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Cal upset #15 Washington, 30-23. Cal broke the game open in the final minute of the first half, with wideout Darius Powe hauling in a 65-yard bomb and cornerback Steve Williams picking off a Keith Price pass and returning it for another touchdown. Cal extended their lead in the third quarter, and took a commanding 30-3 lead early in the fourth quarter before things got interesting. In the fourth quarter, the Huskies scored three quick touchdowns, including one after recovering an onside kick. Cal picked up a crucial first down with a little over a minute left, but their special teams coach inexplicably decided to punt with ten seconds left rather than let the game clock expire. Washington's hail Mary attempt came up short, and Cal escaped with the upset win.