PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 11 Rosters - PS3 & 360 Complete

JBHuskers
07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?250-PS3-Rosters-Are-Complete-NCAA-Football-11

Rosters - Names Only, No Edits
PS3: gamingtailgate
360: FAIRDALE KINGS

Rosters - Edits and Players Created:
PS3: IronDragonU (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?584-Iron-Dragon-s-PS3-Roster-Updates) OR luvtotha9s (http://tinyurl.com/36lyym4)
360: CcAaRrSsOoNn3 (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/426145-official-update-360-community-rosters-check-page-1-all-update-info-please.html)

How to get the rosters:
Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again)

Kingpin32
07-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Awesome, thanks a lot Steelerfan!

Iron Dragon
07-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Great work.

DariusLock
07-14-2010, 04:25 PM
THANKS!

steelerfan
07-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Glad to do it!

For those who don't know how to get the rosters, follow these steps.

You will then be prompted to enter the PSN ID for the locker you want to access.

You DO NOT need to be on the Friends List of the person you're getting them from. I have gotten about 50 Friend Requests in the last 2 days, lol. I've quit responding to them. I will leave them in my locker too.

PigSooie
07-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Way to go steelerfan! Thanks so much!

Whit
07-14-2010, 05:30 PM
YOU SIR are DA MAN!!!! Awesome job, we all appreciate your hard work!!!

Kingpin32
07-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Glad to do it!

You will then be prompted to enter the PSN ID for the locker you want to access.

You DO NOT need to be on the Friends List of the person you're getting them from. I have gotten about 50 Friend Requests in the last 2 days, lol. I've quit responding to them. I will leave them in my locker too.

Maybe they just wanted to friends with you and not only want you for the rosters. :D

steelerfan
07-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Thank you all, glad to do it for the great community here!

Also, apparently the file in my locker didn't upload properly at first. It is working now though.

mundo
07-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Outstanding! thank you much, neighbor. :)

ram29jackson
07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Glad to do it!

what do you mean - Download again ? Go through entire process of typing your name a second time etc? its an honest question- last year it didnt work for me ie loading rosters.

also do i have to save and load from my end when done ? sorry if this redundant/old hat to some but I like details to follow that are thorough and make sense to me. I just like getting it right without repeatedly going backwards- thanks

vertigho
07-14-2010, 05:52 PM
:)):)):)):)):)):)):))You are freaking sweet dude! From Patriots fan to Steelers fan - I love you! Can't wait to get my O.D. going. Thank you!:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

ram29jackson
07-14-2010, 05:52 PM
also, can I change equipment without destroying rosters ?

gschwendt
07-14-2010, 06:02 PM
also, can I change equipment without destroying rosters ?
After you download the rosters, they are yours to do with as you please. Any changes you make will simply save to your downloaded copy.

maij17
07-14-2010, 06:05 PM
thx steelerfan

steelerfan
07-14-2010, 06:11 PM
what do you mean - Download again ? Go through entire process of typing your name a second time etc? its an honest question- last year it didnt work for me ie loading rosters.

also do i have to save and load from my end when done ? sorry if this redundant/old hat to some but I like details to follow that are thorough and make sense to me. I just like getting it right without repeatedly going backwards- thanks

The first time you click "download" will be on a screen that asks if you want to upload, download or delete. The second time will be a screen that shows your friends list. If the PSN you're getting rosters from is not on your friends list, click download and it will ask you for the PSN ID of the person's rosters you want. If you get on your console and follow the steps, it will all make sense. The saving etc will be automatic.

steelerfan
07-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Maybe they just wanted to friends with you and not only want you for the rosters. :D

Why the huge laugh? That's possible. Isn't it? :P

ram29jackson
07-14-2010, 06:15 PM
After you download the rosters, they are yours to do with as you please. Any changes you make will simply save to your downloaded copy.

thank you for the confirmation.

but again, i assume auto save is in full effect ? I downloaded- I see the names- they will now stick without an extra action from me ?

and I did not say it yet, but , I thank you too, steelerfan !

Are you saying you did this yourself ? how do you go about it ? My patients lasts only long enough to change equipment for one entire team.

which I sometimes do to give a team a pseudo 1940s or 1970s type look. But 120 rosters ?

souljahbill
07-14-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm sure you're going to get tired of saying you're welcome but I'll punch my ticket onto the "Thank You" train.

NatureBoy
07-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks for all of your hard work on this project.

steelerfan
07-14-2010, 06:19 PM
thank you for the confirmation.

but again, i assume auto save is in full effect ? I downloaded- I see the names- they will now stick without an extra action from me ?

and I did not say it yet, but , I thank you too, steelerfan !

Are you saying you did this yourself ? how do you go about it ? My patients lasts only long enough to change equipment for one entire team.

which I sometimes do to give a team a pseudo 1940s or 1970s type look. But 120 rosters ?

They should "stick". No "extra action" needed.

steelerfan
07-14-2010, 06:23 PM
You're welcome, to everyone!!

I'm just happy that this can be shared with all of you guys and that TGT has given us such a great forum on which to interact!

CLW
07-14-2010, 06:31 PM
LOL this is one of the few times I wish a +rep system. It's work like this from guys like steelerfan (and others) that make sites like this so.... great!

Iron Dragon
07-14-2010, 06:32 PM
steelerfan, hopefully you put some easter eggs in the roster. Although I do know of an easy mistake to spot on Ohio State, so that's an indication if someone tries to claim them as their own.

Also these rosters are absolutely incredible. Great job man. I've only added in Robert Marve (Purdue), Anthony Castonzo (BC) and Drew Basil (tOSU) since they were left off by EA (created them for dynasty purposes).

TheShockDoctor
07-14-2010, 06:40 PM
YES! Thank you guys very much! I ran a test dynasty with the auto-named rosters but it was terrible seeing how I am a name whore for these types of games. :p

Time to get my dynasty going!

VGWinKid
07-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Good job

razorback44
07-14-2010, 07:33 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Drinks/drinking-43.gif

Cheers to you steeler!

Just to let you now how fast word travels. A friend of mine in Arkansas who doesn't even read gaming message boards just texted me and said that rosters are out. I asked him what the name was in order to download and he replied "gamingtailgate." I got a kick out of that one because I immediately knew it was you! You are now famous!

Edit: On another note, it seems there are Arkansas fans popping up everywhere on this site. We're making a push for you Nebraska folks!

texacotea
07-14-2010, 08:00 PM
well done good man.....let the force be with you

Rudy
07-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Awesome!

cdj
07-14-2010, 08:37 PM
This was great news to come home to today. Thank you, steelerfan!

cdj
07-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Just saw on OS that Locker wickedsolo has a names only file up for 360. Can anyone verify?

I OU a Beatn
07-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Holy hell that was fast. Absolutely amazing job, man.

Flav
07-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Just saw on OS that Locker wickedsolo has a names only file up for 360. Can anyone verify?

not a fan of those rosters. He edited their ratings and equipment

Coachdenz
07-14-2010, 08:58 PM
good job and thanks for the hard work

cdj
07-14-2010, 08:59 PM
not a fan of those rosters. He edited their ratings and equipment

Thanks for checking that! I will wait for a better set before sharing any IDs then.

CLW
07-14-2010, 09:18 PM
OK I'm having an issue with getting the roster to work. I downloaded it but when I go to load it and then look at the file the names do NOT show up.

ram29jackson
07-14-2010, 11:37 PM
PASTA PADRE- NCAA Football 11 PS3 Named Rosters Available Now

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 03:00 PM PDT

Word has come down that a fully named roster set for the PS3 version of NCAA Football 11 has been completed. :))Thanks goes to “Steelerfan” over at The Gaming Tailgate:)) for taking on such a lengthy and tedious task and making it available to everyone for free. Never pay for rosters!

To get the rosters: From the NCAA 11 menu go to Team Management – Roster Share – Download Roster – Download Roster. Then search the PSN name gamingtailgate. Make sure to save the roster file after downloading and load the file manually to see it take effect.

Rosters for the Xbox 360 version are expected to be completed soon as well. Once a full roster set is out and circulating I will post another article detailing how to obtain them.

NCAA 11 Hard Drive Evaluation

JBHuskers
07-15-2010, 12:03 AM
HOLY $#(% we got mentioned on Kotaku

http://kotaku.com/5587346/the-first-named-roster-is-out-for-ncaa-football-11

ram29jackson
07-15-2010, 12:10 AM

not to take anything away from steeler....-bad pun-haha... but, they make it sound like these are the only ones known of or something for PS3.

theres got to be more than a few internet savvy teen agers who made rosters and let the word out .Or did steelerfan do something more rare than I understand it to be ?

SmoothPancakes
07-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Holy crap! steelerfan, you're famous! And I think you just gave the entire PS3 community expectations for the next couple years that you'll have completed rosters within a day or two after release. :D

JeffHCross
07-15-2010, 01:21 AM
theres got to be more than a few internet savvy teen agers who made rosters and let the word out .Or did steelerfan do something more rare than I understand it to be ?It's pretty rare for rosters to be completed within a day of release. Extremely rare, except when the roster makers have gotten hold of early copies. Steelerfan may have lucked out that it seems most of the roster makers didn't get a chance for early copies this year.

NCAA also is slightly different from other titles (and genres) that the teenagers are probably naming rosters for their friends or something immature, rather than actually sitting down and using the correct names. They're also generally not members of the community (instead, you'd find them at GameFAQs, the EA forums, and the like).

morsdraconis
07-15-2010, 01:27 AM

Congrats Steeler and The Gaming Tailgate.

Here comes the flock of users now. ;)

skilly52
07-15-2010, 01:32 AM
awww nothing for 360? :(

morsdraconis
07-15-2010, 01:34 AM
awww nothing for 360? :(

Reports are that Fairdale Kings will be done around 4 AM or so. So look for it tomorrow morning sometime.

steelerfan
07-15-2010, 02:30 AM
I'm so happy that this has brought so much good publicity to TGT!

A big, "You're Welcome" to everybody and thanks for the kind words!

Dr Death
07-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Reports are that Fairdale Kings will be done around 4 AM or so. So look for it tomorrow morning sometime.

Is that 4 AM Eastern Time? :D Steelerfan is supposed to be working on 360 rosters too, or are Fairdale Kings and Steelerfan hooking up on a joint mission? All the threads here and at OS on rosters have left me confused and tired... :D

And even though I don't own a PS3, I would like to add my thanks to Steelerfan for his hard work. So many people benefit from your kindness and long hours! Looking forward to the 360 rosters and my dynasty!

steelerfan
07-15-2010, 03:01 AM
Is that 4 AM Eastern Time? :D Steelerfan is supposed to be working on 360 rosters too, or are Fairdale Kings and Steelerfan hooking up on a joint mission? All the threads here and at OS on rosters have left me confused and tired... :D

And even though I don't own a PS3, I would like to add my thanks to Steelerfan for his hard work. So many people benefit from your kindness and long hours! Looking forward to the 360 rosters and my dynasty!

I don't own a 360 and have nothing to do with any 360 rosters.

As far as I know, my buddy Geauxlden is the 360 man here at TGT. He has a great team of guys working on them.

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 07:35 AM
The first roster was out Sunday last year, so I guess this was a big surprise to everyone.

JBHuskers
07-15-2010, 08:27 AM

Does Fairdale just do names or does he mess with things?

skipwondah33
07-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Damn Steeler, don't know how you did it man but thanks

SmoothPancakes
07-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Does Fairdale just do names or does he mess with things?

He does nothing but names so people can use them online. Other people then take his rosters and make edits to them (change ratings, equipment, height/weight, add/remove players, transfers, etc).

JBHuskers
07-15-2010, 10:09 AM
He does nothing but names so people can use them online. Other people then take his rosters and make edits to them (change ratings, equipment, height/weight, add/remove players, transfers, etc).

Thanks bro....once I get it for 360, I'll use his then.

SmoothPancakes
07-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks bro....once I get it for 360, I'll use his then.

Yeah, I'm gonna use his as well. While the changes that the others will make can be nice, I'm waiting for these rosters mainly for my single player OD, so I'd rather just have the names (since after a couple seasons, no one real will even be around anymore) than wait another week or two for a roster with minor ratings and equipment changes here and there.

I've been following the thread on OS, as of 7-8am EST this morning, FK had everything completed except for 10 teams left in the MAC. So probably by this afternoon/early evening at the latest, if he keeps going at his pace that he has been, he'll be done with them.

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 02:23 PM
I have done the following updates so far (as tracked in the rosters thread) to steelerfan's rosters (major thanks):

BC Added LT Anthony Costonzo (92 OVR)
Miami Added OT Seantrel Henderson (82 OVR, I gave him #75)
Navy RB Marcus Curry (dismissed from team) changed to Bo Snelson (SO, #23, 74 OVR)
ND Added DB Darrin Walls (84 OVR)
Ohio St. Duron Carter - removed from depth chart
Ohio St. Jermil Martin changed to Dorian Bell (who it originally was)
Ohio St. Added K/P Drew Basil (78 OVR)
Oregon Jeremiah Masoli changed to Daryle Hawkins (rFR, #6, 70 OVR, I also gave him WR skills since he played it mainly in HS, however he isn't that quick)
Purdue Added QB Robert Marve (81 OVR)
Temple QB Vaughn Charlton to TE (Dropped to 65 OVR)
Tennessee Added Malik Johnson (77 OVR)
Tennessee K Devin Mathis changed to Daniel Lincoln (#26, SR, no OVR change)
USC Changed Seantrel Henderson to Abe Markowitz (SO, #50, 75 OVR)
USC Changed D.J. Shoemate to Soma Vainuku (FR, #3, 69 OVR)
USC Changed DE Malik Jackson to Kevin Greene (rFR, #81, 71 OVR)
UConn Added D.J. Shoemate (82 OVR)
UConn Joshua Massey from CB to WR (jumped to 68 OVR)

Alabama Star Jackson changed to Morgan Ogilvie (rSO, #16, 68 OVR)
Eastern Michigan Ben Axon from FB to RB (up to 69 OVR)
FIU Wayne Younger skin changed from Light to Dark
Idaho QB Nathan Enderle ratings increase (yes, I said I was gonna stay away from this, but he's considered a top 5 NFL QB and he's very accurate / 79 to 86 OVR)
Iowa Jason White to Jordan Bernstine (no OVR Change)
Kentucky Chandler Burden from DE to LT (No OVR change)
Louisville Darius Ashley from RB to DB (Dropped to 75 OVR)
Ohio Added QB Phillip Bates (rJR, #5, 78 OVR)
Penn State Brent Carter changed to Curtis Dukes (rFR, #26, 75 OVR)
Penn State AJ Price to Shawney Kersey (rFR, couldn't change number so I kept it #14)
Penn State Stefen Wisniewski from C to RG (no OVR change)
SMU Patrick Fleming from LB to WR (Dropped to 75 OVR)
Stanford Owen Marecic from FB to MLB, increased defensive abilities (dropped from 88 to 81 OVR)
Texas DE Sam Acho added (SR, #81, 90 OVR)
Tulane Shakiel Smith from OLB to FS, number from 49 to 24 (no OVR change, stays at 76)
USF Added RB Darrell Scott - not added to depth chart - 83 OVR (rSO)
WVU Logan Heastie changed to Jeremy Johnson (QB, 74 OVR, gave him number #15)
WVU Tavon Austin HB to WR

Those updates can be found in my EA locker: IronDragonU, and I will continue to be updating from time-to-time.

cdj
07-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Nice work, Iron Dragon. Once we get a name for the 360 rosters we will edit the first post to include those files with some edits as well.

JBHuskers
07-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Nice work, Iron Dragon. Once we get a name for the 360 rosters we will edit the first post to include those files with some edits as well.

Maybe roll with Fairdale and see how they are. Sounds like I may have it for 360 tomorrow.

Jayrah
07-15-2010, 03:49 PM
A First Set is out for 360 if you just can't wait!!!! I'm using for my personal dynasty!!! It's a prelim set with just names and no roster changes, but they are working on those. Also FD KINGS should be up fairly soon.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/426145-official-update-360-community-rosters-check-page-1-all-update-info-please.html#post2041317561

SmoothPancakes
07-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Latest update from ODogg over on OS, posted just 8 minutes ago:

Fairdale has 6 teams left to go....really struggling with Eastern Michigan, their secondary is really hosed in the game. He said about 3 more hours. So between 8 and 9pm est.

So for us 360 users, it'll only be a couple more hours. I must say, FK is a beast. At one point he was going on like an hour or so of sleep over the past 30+ hours trying to get these rosters done. My god I could never do it. :D

JBHuskers
07-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Latest update from ODogg over on OS, posted just 8 minutes ago:

So for us 360 users, it'll only be a couple more hours. I must say, FK is a beast. At one point he was going on like an hour or so of sleep over the past 30+ hours trying to get these rosters done. My god I could never do it. :D

Me either....doing Nebraska and the Big XII for the old College Basketball 2K a couple times was enough for me and that was just one conference :D

SmoothPancakes
07-15-2010, 08:38 PM
And then there was one. FK just posted in the thread on OS less than 10 minutes ago.

119 TEAMS are now complete.

Getting started on the very last team.... Western Michigan.

360 rosters, here we come!

JBHuskers
07-15-2010, 08:43 PM
And then there was one. FK just posted in the thread on OS less than 10 minutes ago.

360 rosters, here we come!

Sweet...post his gamertag here and we'll update the news story.

SmoothPancakes
07-15-2010, 09:01 PM
His gamertag is the same as his name: Fairdale Kings

Should be done pretty soon.

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 09:02 PM
With the good news of FK, I've updated my roster to v1.02 with 100+ changes made. This is actually kinda fun.

Iron Dragon
07-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Fairdale Kings rosters are done.

SmoothPancakes
07-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Houston, we have 360 rosters! I just downloaded FK's rosters literally this minute.

JBHuskers
07-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Houston, we have 360 rosters! I just downloaded FK's rosters literally this minute.

are they legit and good?

SmoothPancakes
07-16-2010, 01:52 AM
are they legit and good?

Looks all good to me. FK has never let the community down in the past, and it appear he stills has yet to. Just remember this is solely named rosters able to be used in online head to head. He doesn't do anything in regards to equipment, rating, bio (height, weight), transfers, etc edits. So if people are looking for rosters along those lines, they'll have to go with the Community Rosters that is/was being worked on over at OS.

JBHuskers
07-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Looks all good to me. FK has never let the community down in the past, and it appear he stills has yet to. Just remember this is solely named rosters able to be used in online head to head. He doesn't do anything in regards to equipment, rating, bio (height, weight), transfers, etc edits. So if people are looking for rosters along those lines, they'll have to go with the Community Rosters that is/was being worked on over at OS.

Just names is all I'm looking for :) thanks man.

IBI
07-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Great work!

Run of Four
07-19-2010, 04:38 PM
I don't if anyone is going to read this or even care but I wanted to thank Steeler fan for the great roster and let him know I used his roster to make the PS2 roster. I hope he doesn't mind and I also gave him the credit. It can be found at NCAA strategies. Thanks.

steelerfan
07-19-2010, 10:58 PM
I don't if anyone is going to read this or even care but I wanted to thank Steeler fan for the great roster and let him know I used his roster to make the PS2 roster. I hope he doesn't mind and I also gave him the credit. It can be found at XXXX xxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

Glad it helped you out! I have no qualms whatsoever. Thank you for the acknowledgement and welcome to TGT!

Blair 7
08-05-2010, 09:12 PM

Tennennsee team is not right, The P/K's are Danniel Lincoln & new comer Micheal Palardy

cdj
08-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Luvtothe9s V1 roster file (PS3) now complete. Give feedback at Tradition Football: http://tinyurl.com/36lyym4
His EA Locker is: luvtotha9s